Bathroom Wars Emanated From White House

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
How a clash over bathrooms, an issue that appeared atop no national polls, became the next frontier in America’s fast-moving culture wars — and ultimately landed on the desk of the president — involves an array of players, some with law degrees, others still in high school.

The sweeping directive to public schools seemed to come out of nowhere. In fact, it was the product of years of study inside the government and a highly orchestrated campaign by advocates for gay and transgender people. Mindful of the role “Whites Only’’ bathrooms played in the civil rights battles of more than half a century ago, they have been maneuvering behind the scenes to press federal agencies, and ultimately Mr. Obama, to address a question that has roiled many school districts: Should those with differing anatomies share the same bathrooms? http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/22/us/transgender-bathroom-obama-schools.html?_r=0 Charlotte was targeted after Houston repealed.....

This administration has been the most distressful to Americans. It's another reason to home-school your children (if possible) and why we need to get rid of government schools.

More importantly is the lesson that should be learned here: when you surrender control to government, you are going to lose liberty. For those behind that haven't learned this lesson yet, they push to have more government in our healthcare and energy industries. Now our healthcare is a mess. Today there is an article out there of Blue Cross suing the federal government for the losses they took thanks to Commie Care. If we didn't have fracking, our utility bills would be almost unaffordable thanks to the attacks on coal fired power plants and the reduction of oil drilling on public land.

Everything that Obama cocksucker does domestically is an obviously DELIBERATE attempt to stir up hornets nests' against white Americans. If you read the hundreds of excerpts from his books I have, he is a 100% exercise in paranoia against whites. He spent life life as an overspoiled, overpampered, overprivileged, overindulged, ingrate punk, who was handed EVERYTHING by whites and still spits on us. His diseased mentality is full of pure malice and vengeance against white, Western society. This purple-lipped pig is my most DETESTED living thing on the face of this planet. If that stuttering, inverted-crucifix-nosed, smugly whiny, raccoon-faced abomination were to develop cancer, I would dance a C-walk of sheer glee. I'm sorry, but I think basketball-Americans are an inherently evil race! Much like muslim filth, they have a track record of turning every 1st-world neighborhood into a war zone.

How a clash over bathrooms, an issue that appeared atop no national polls, became the next frontier in America’s fast-moving culture wars — and ultimately landed on the desk of the president — involves an array of players, some with law degrees, others still in high school.

The sweeping directive to public schools seemed to come out of nowhere. In fact, it was the product of years of study inside the government and a highly orchestrated campaign by advocates for gay and transgender people. Mindful of the role “Whites Only’’ bathrooms played in the civil rights battles of more than half a century ago, they have been maneuvering behind the scenes to press federal agencies, and ultimately Mr. Obama, to address a question that has roiled many school districts: Should those with differing anatomies share the same bathrooms? http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/22/us/transgender-bathroom-obama-schools.html?_r=0 Charlotte was targeted after Houston repealed.....

Can't you read?

How the Push to Advance Bathroom Rights for Transgender Americans Reached the White House
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/22/us/transgender-bathroom-obama-schools.html?_r=1

From your own paste: """Mindful of the role “Whites Only’’ bathrooms played in the civil rights battles of more than half a century ago, they have been maneuvering behind the scenes to press federal agencies, and ultimately Mr. Obama..."

Do you need someone to give you the definition of "ultimate"? Or do you understand the definition of "emanate"?

It's fun to catch you righties making flat out lies. It's my leisure activity.

Everything that Obama cocksucker does domestically is an obviously DELIBERATE attempt to stir up hornets nests' against white Americans. If you read the hundreds of excerpts from his books I have, he is a 100% exercise in paranoia against whites. He spent life life as an overspoiled, overpampered, overprivileged, overindulged, ingrate punk, who was handed EVERYTHING by whites and still spits on us. His diseased mentality is full of pure malice and vengeance against white, Western society. This purple-lipped pig is my most DETESTED living thing on the face of this planet. If that stuttering, inverted-crucifix-nosed, smugly whiny, raccoon-faced abomination were to develop cancer, I would dance a C-walk of sheer glee. I'm sorry, but I think basketball-Americans are an inherently evil race! Much like muslim filth, they have a track record of turning every 1st-world neighborhood into a war zone.

Yeah, yeah, yeah....Except you're too stupid to follow the link and verify this thread title. LOW-INFO voters....

“Now the whole nation is in a pitched battle over bathroom access, with the Obama administration ordering all public schools to allow transgender students to use the bathrooms of their choice.”

This is a lie.

The Administration has done no such thing.

The Education Department and Justice have appropriately notified school districts that to discriminate against students based on gender violates Federal law, where any school district that violates Federal law may be subject to a warranted lawsuit and lose Federal funding in accordance with Federal law.

‘“A school may not require transgender students to use facilities inconsistent with their gender identity or to use individual-user facilities when other students are not required to do so,” according to the letter, a copy of which was provided to The New York Times.

A school’s obligation under federal law “to ensure nondiscrimination on the basis of sex requires schools to provide transgender students equal access to educational programs and activities even in circumstances in which other students, parents, or community members raise objections or concerns,” the letter states. “As is consistently recognized in civil rights cases, the desire to accommodate others’ discomfort cannot justify a policy that singles out and disadvantages a particular class of students.”’

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/13/u...ion=click&contentCollection=meter-links-click

The Administration has done nothing more the notify school districts of the law, a law enacted by Congress, a law upheld as Constitutional by the Supreme Court, a law reflecting the will of a majority of the American people.

This administration has been the most distressful to Americans. It's another reason to home-school your children (if possible) and why we need to get rid of government schools.

More importantly is the lesson that should be learned here: when you surrender control to government, you are going to lose liberty. For those behind that haven't learned this lesson yet, they push to have more government in our healthcare and energy industries. Now our healthcare is a mess. Today there is an article out there of Blue Cross suing the federal government for the losses they took thanks to Commie Care. If we didn't have fracking, our utility bills would be almost unaffordable thanks to the attacks on coal fired power plants and the reduction of oil drilling on public land.
This is another lie, nothing but ignorant nonsense from a dishonest rightist interested only in propagating ridiculous lies.

And yet another dishonest rightist interested only in propagating ridiculous lies, as this is completely ignorant, having nothing to do with the issue whatsoever.

The cause of this is the fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate common to most on the right, and their desire to disadvantage transgender Americans for no other reason than who they are.

This is another lie, nothing but ignorant nonsense from a dishonest rightist interested only in propagating ridiculous lies.

They're like a bunch of carnivorous guppies....treading water and waiting for the crumbs to hit the surface and float down to their level where they gobble them up before even knowing what they're eating.

And yet another dishonest rightist interested only in propagating ridiculous lies, as this is completely ignorant, having nothing to do with the issue whatsoever.

The cause of this is the fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate common to most on the right, and their desire to disadvantage transgender Americans for no other reason than who they are.

Would somebody just stick a muslim dick in this idiot's mouth, please? Listen, idiot transgenderism is a mental disorder called "gender dysphoria." Which strikes only a fraction of 1% of the population, you horse's ass! So your

Only a leftist would consider having men use the Mens room as a disadvantage.

Well if you think somebody is telling a lie, point to what that lie is. Then we can debate honestly instead of this "nya, nya, nay you're a liar" nonsense.

How does it feel to be the ones being shat upon for a change?

How does it feel to be a vindictive, crybaby, chip-on-shoulder FAILED minority who has NEVER in human history achieved that white Western culture achieved, you snot-nosed little punk!? FUCK all you minorities with every quantum of this white dude's soul: no matter what whites do, you will ALWAYS have an angry, inferiority chip on your shoulder against us. You pathetic, hate-filled, vindictive creature who belongs in a whorehouse picking scabs off $20 hookers.

How does it feel to be a vindictive, crybaby, chip-on-shoulder FAILED minority who has NEVER in human history achieved that white Western culture achieved, you snot-nosed little punk!? FUCK all you minorities with every quantum of this white dude's soul: no matter what whites do, you will ALWAYS have an angry, inferiority chip on your shoulder against us. You pathetic, hate-filled, vindictive creature who belongs in a whorehouse picking scabs off $20 hookers.
I'm not a minority, are you a fool? I'm half German and half Irish....

Would somebody just stick a muslim dick in this idiot's mouth, please? Listen, idiot transgenderism is a mental disorder called "gender dysphoria." Which strikes only a fraction of 1% of the population, you horse's ass! So your

Ooops, random computer glitch: I mean to say your hate-filled, 3rd-world, subhuman minority pandering is a sickness that places you even below Jerry Springer white trash on my scale of miserable, shit-eating vermin, basking in the glow of your urine-colored egos.

Ooops, random computer glitch: I mean to say your hate-filled, 3rd-world, subhuman minority pandering is a sickness that places you even below Jerry Springer white trash on my scale of miserable, shit-eating vermin, basking in the glow of your urine-colored egos.
The USA is a third world now? Damn throw some more fecal matter and hope it sticks...

I'm not a minority, are you a fool? I'm half German and half Irish....[/QUOTE

SO AM I!!! Which makes YOU a sniveling, self-hating white traitor to your race & superior Western culture ---- which I consider a far more loathsome, dishonorable horse-cum-stain soaking into tattered couch cushions in a Jerry Springer trailer park. Pussified, PC-lobotomized traitors like you crawl on your invertebrate bellies for any backwards, barbaric, third-world culture. You are the ULTIMATE white trash, white nagger.

I'm not a minority, are you a fool? I'm half German and half Irish....[/QUOTE

SO AM I!!! Which makes YOU a sniveling, self-hating white traitor to your race & superior Western culture ---- which I consider a far more loathsome, dishonorable horse-cum-stain soaking into tattered couch cushions in a Jerry Springer trailer park. Pussified, PC-lobotomized traitors like you crawl on your invertebrate bellies for any backwards, barbaric, third-world culture. You are the ULTIMATE white trash, white nagger.
Best post evah!

Forum List

Back