Mother of 5-Year-Old Transgender Girl Fights Texas School District Over Bathroom Access

The Left hates discrimination. They hate exceptionalism. They hate individualism. They hate religion except for Islam, which really isn't a religion. They want a gray world where everything is equally non distinct.

It will never be achieved

It won't be achieved, because these twisted freaks are going to be stopped, forcibly if need be.

This is why the left despises homeschooling and private schools...they can't get their grimy and filthy paws on all the children
Exactly.

Mother of 5-Year-Old Transgender Girl Fights Texas School District Over Bathroom Access

The mother of a 5-year-old transgender girl in Pearland, Texas, is continuing her fight against the Pearland Independent School District to allow her daughter to use the girls' bathroom.

Kimberly Shappley -- mom of soon-to-be kindergartner, Kai Shappley -- said her fight against the school district started in May. The district allows students to use gender-neutral bathrooms, found in some areas of the school, but the mom says that isn't enough.

"I went to the campus and approached the school district to try and work with them," she told ABC News today. "I wanted to make sure Kai wouldn't be discriminated against and be able to use the girl's bathroom, but it soon became very apparent that the superintendent has a very strong, prejudiced stance against the LGBTQ community."

Coincidentally, later that month, the Obama administration issued a directive to schools saying that transgender students should be able to use bathrooms that match their gender identity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is never going to stop. It is only going to get worse as we can see.

So now there aren't enough bathrooms? As if boys and girls can find one wherever they need it. I see that some will never be happy until the entire world bows to their beliefs. While they want their way on everything, they have zero consideration or tolerance for other people's beliefs.

Besides, there are never enough bathrooms for any of us. They are asking for something that has been denied the general population for years. There are gender neutral bathrooms and that should suffice. At some point, it's time to stand firm and say a compromise is good enough and that there is no way the majority should bow to a few.

I also think the woman is deliberately messing with her child. I highly doubt the child can begin to understand the issue. I wonder what the mom tells the child at home.

The mother of a 5-year-old transgender girl in Pearland, Texas, is continuing her fight against the Pearland Independent School District to allow her daughter to use the girls' bathroom.

Kimberly Shappley -- mom of soon-to-be kindergartner, Kai Shappley -- said her fight against the school district started in May. The district allows students to use gender-neutral bathrooms, found in some areas of the school, but the mom says that isn't enough.

"I went to the campus and approached the school district to try and work with them," she told ABC News today. "I wanted to make sure Kai wouldn't be discriminated against and be able to use the girl's bathroom, but it soon became very apparent that the superintendent has a very strong, prejudiced stance against the LGBTQ community."

Coincidentally, later that month, the Obama administration issued a directive to schools saying that transgender students should be able to use bathrooms that match their gender identity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This child should be removed from that home environment, and either adopted or fostered, the so-called Mother should be arrested for child abuse and also she should be sterilised.

Some people don't deserve to have children, this woman is one of those people.

^^^THAT!!!!! There is no way a 5 y/o is dreaming this stuff up, no way and no how
See? Another Theocratic Christer agrees that c
Have they arrested the child's parents yet?
In a RW world she would be...and the child beaten.
What did the child do that you would whip her like your common plantation blacks?
See? In a RW world, we're still in the 19th century.

"See? In a RW world, we're still in the 19th century."

If you fruit loop Leftists and your Muslim pets get your way, we'll ALL be heading back to the 7th Century.

[

It won't be achieved, because these twisted freaks are going to be stopped, forcibly if need be.

They did it in Soviet Russia. They did it Communist China. They did it in Cambodia.
And they are DAMNED close here.

The WAR is won or lost based on culture. The Communist know this, and are winning with little resistance. First step is to accept the fact that today's democrats are indeed Communists, they are not loyal to the nation and seek to end this Republic.

This child should be removed from that home environment, and either adopted or fostered, the so-called Mother should be arrested for child abuse and also she should be sterilised.

Some people don't deserve to have children, this woman is one of those people.

A 5 year-old child knows nothing about sexuality, as such this child cannot have made the decision to Transgender, this decision has been made by the fucked-up woman to Transgender this child.
See? In a RW Theocratic Christer world, children are forcibly taken from their homes and mothers arrested and sterilized because it goes against the Christers religion.
No.....in our world, we hold the parents responsible.......
Ah...that explains the arresting...the sterilizing...the public horsewhipping....
You celebrate child abuse....we know.....

So now there aren't enough bathrooms? As if boys and girls can find one wherever they need it. I see that some will never be happy until the entire world bows to their beliefs. While they want their way on everything, they have zero consideration or tolerance for other people's beliefs.

Besides, there are never enough bathrooms for any of us. They are asking for something that has been denied the general population for years. There are gender neutral bathrooms and that should suffice. At some point, it's time to stand firm and say a compromise is good enough and that there is no way the majority should bow to a few.

I also think the woman is deliberately messing with her child. I highly doubt the child can begin to understand the issue. I wonder what the mom tells the child at home.

"There are gender neutral bathrooms and that should suffice."

Exactly, what is wrong with gender neutral bathrooms? Nothing is wrong with them.

This illustrates that there's a Leftist ulterior motive for demanding that men with penises dressed in drag should be allowed to enter female bathrooms, the Leftist ulterior motive is just the Pervert's Charter.

If you fruit loop Leftists and your Muslim pets get your way, we'll ALL be heading back to the 7th Century.

On the bright side, the Muslims will throw Bode off the roof of a building for being a lesbian.

The problem is, they won't stop with her......

"There are gender neutral bathrooms and that should suffice."

Exactly, what is wrong with gender neutral bathrooms? Nothing is wrong with them.

This illustrates that there's a Leftist ulterior motive for demanding that men with penises dressed in drag should be allowed to enter female bathrooms, the Leftist ulterior motive is just the Pervert's Charter.

This fruitloop mother wants the child she has basically brainwashed be allowed to traumatize all the other students in school...nope not happening. No parent in their right mind is going to go along with this garbage

This is why the left despises homeschooling and private schools...they can't get their grimy and filthy paws on all the children

You hit the nail on the head. The left believes that they should shape our children. The think children belong to the state and that they should have more influence than parents. So, homeschooling might result in children being taught morals and values without a liberal teacher being able to shoot them down.

On the bright side, the Muslims will throw Bode off the roof of a building for being a lesbian.

I think she thinks she might be able to negotiate with them or something :rolleyes-41:

In a RW world she would be...and the child beaten.

You really need to stop, cow
Don't be dishonest...you know you want to.

Like I said, cow, you really need to stop. You're making yourself out to be a bigger ass than you usually do. Time to grow up
Or...I'm arrested? As in the RW world you envision? Publicly horsewhipped like in the RW world you envision?

You started with child beating and now (as usual) you progress with your strawman building....every fucking time.
Funny thing is...words mean something. We can see you agreeing with RW Theocratic Christer ideas. Of course, you have a history of supporting Christer sharia.

You hit the nail on the head. The left believes that they should shape our children. The think children belong to the state and that they should have more influence than parents. So, homeschooling might result in children being taught morals and values without a liberal teacher being able to shoot them down.

Yep and that is exactly why our children attend private schools.

Someone needs to horsewhip the parents of that child.
See?...In the RW world, parents are horsewhipped.

No in a RW world twisted freaks are not horsewhipped but bullwhipped and then taken to secure institutions and made to vanish into thin air.
Confirmation...right there.

You asked, so I told you.
Refreshing honesty from a RW Theocratic christer.

The Left are all about the state, which is why they're Marxists, many of them will say that they're not Marxists, but by their words and deeds, we know that they are.

Public schools in your area thank you.

I think she thinks she might be able to negotiate with them or something :rolleyes-41:

Or that because she hates Christians she will be viewed as an ally, as she views them. :thup:

She has the nickname "Shortbus" for a good reason.

All children should attend private school, all parents should avoid any education that is in the control of Governments and Teaching Unions.

If people can't afford to send their children to private school, then I suggest they homeschool them.

You really need to stop, cow
Don't be dishonest...you know you want to.

Like I said, cow, you really need to stop. You're making yourself out to be a bigger ass than you usually do. Time to grow up
Or...I'm arrested? As in the RW world you envision? Publicly horsewhipped like in the RW world you envision?

You started with child beating and now (as usual) you progress with your strawman building....every fucking time.
Funny thing is...words mean something. We can see you agreeing with RW Theocratic Christer ideas. Of course, you have a history of supporting Christer sharia.

Save it Hairy back, by now I'm confident you know I think you're an idiot and will never take a syllable you utter serious. You're a fraud of the highest order

The bitch should be jailed for child abuse and the child removed from the home. A 5 year old is clueless about gender, a parent has no right to declare them trans anything. I wonder what the kids father says about it?

Forum List

Back