Batman VS Superman?,Seriously?.So Many Epic Battles To Choose From.Why Not Godzilla VS Hildabeast?

king_kong_godzilla_trump_hillary_article_banner_3-20-16-1.sized-770x415xc.jpg

Ben Affleck as Batman??? We'll see how this goes. Christian Bale knocked it out of the park.

Not that it matters, but here's my 2 cents:

1. Batman Origin
Must EVERY Batman movie start with the (new) director's interpretation of Bruce's childhood, parents murder, and introduction of bats into his life? Everyone knows who Batman is and his origin by now....spare us.

2. Cast
Ben Affleck didn't do as badly as I thought he might going in.
Jesse Eisenberg sucked as Lex Luther
Jeremy Irons bit as Alfred, Bruce Wayne's butler

3. Story Line:
Batman decides his hands aren't full enough with the massive crime in Gotham City (evidently his presence hasn't made enough of an impact to significantly reduce crime there) so, suddenly seeing Superman as a world threat, he decides to take on the all-powerful man of Steel. Simultaneously, as his world starts to unravel, Superman suddenly sees Batman as his top priority.

Oooookaaaaay.

4. Testosterone Levels Off the Chart
In Super (pun intended) machismo / ego fashion, no one sits down and talks, they just decide to target each other. No "Superman to Batman, "Wha's up?' It's just, 'I have decided you are bad and that I must destroy you.' Talking, of course, never makes for a good action movie, or at least the less the better, right?

5. Kryptonite On Sale at Wal Mart
Thank God that Kryptonite is so readily accessible. Think you are going to be facing off against Superman? You're in luck - it's on sale for a limited time down at Wal Mart. Who doesn't have large quantities of Kryptonite?! Of course, if no one had any it would be a short movie - Superman would kick everyone's ass. I get it.

I actually thought about walking out at one point but decided, after paying $12 bucks to get in, it wasn't THAT bad.
I thought the same thing about your #1. Why do they re shoot batman's parents death at the beginning of every movie? It's getting old now.

Other than that I liked it better than I thought I would and that includes Ben Affleck as Batman. Didn't hate Wonder Woman as much as I thought I would either.

Still hate Hollywoods pompous BS though.

LMAO at Holly Hunters character trying to legislate Super Hero actions. How dumb.

I liked this movie much better than Man Of Steel .

Ben Affleck as Batman??? We'll see how this goes. Christian Bale knocked it out of the park.

Ben Affleck as Batman is far more believable than Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher.

Or for that matter, sissy boy Tom Cruise in any role where maleness is required or even implied.

and if they ever make another Freddie Movie, i am pretty sure it will be the Hillary Monster that finally kills/well,more like eats Freddie in the end

Forum List

Back