Batman VS Superman?,Seriously?.So Many Epic Battles To Choose From.Why Not Godzilla VS Hildabeast?

hqdefault.jpg
hey, reply to my comment about the china mess i just posted.

Coming to a theater near you. summer of 2018. Could be the scariest movie of all time! Invasion Of The Dead Hillary Zombies. Rated R-17. {in other words, not reccommended for Children under 25 because of the 17 scenes of Hillary creatures viciously attacking and eating innocent white people)

Coming to a theater near you. summer of 2018. Could be the scariest movie of all time! Invasion Of The Dead Hillary Zombies. Rated R-17. {in other words, not reccommended for Children under 25 because of the 17 scenes of Hillary creatures viciously attacking and eating innocent white people)

Barack-Obama-the-Zombie-with-Hillary-and-Joe-Biden--103496.jpg
Hildabeast VS Devil Dogs. The Final Epic Battle where who ever wins, we are all doomed!!!

hey, were u here that day when i had a great post going regarding changing the "Welcome To Baltimore" signs? if u missed it, maybe you can find it,,,it was sooo funny, so many great ideas,,,i posted it during the riots

Ben Affleck as Batman??? We'll see how this goes. Christian Bale knocked it out of the park.

Ben Affleck as Batman is far more believable than Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher.

Or for that matter, sissy boy Tom Cruise in any role where maleness is required or even implied.

I didn't read the books. I've heard so many people say Cruise was a horrible pick for that role. I actually enjoyed the movie, but I had no preconceived notion of who Jack Reacher was.

I really liked the Christian Bale movies. I thought they were well written and acted by all.

I liked Christian Bale as Batman, but his voice was a little annoying. He was great in American Psycho. Lol. He plays a good crazy guy.

Forum List

Back