Baton Rouge Cop Shooter Gavin Eugene Long Was Nation Of Islam Member, Railed Against ‘Crackers’

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Daily Caller ^ | 07/17/2016 | Chuck Ross
Youtube account operated by Gavin Eugene Long and discovered by The Daily Caller reveals key insight into what might have motivated the 29-year-old black man who killed three Baton Rouge police officers Sunday morning. Videos on Long’s account show that he was a former Nation of Islam member. He also railed against “crackers” and made references to Alton Sterling, the black man killed by police in Baton Rouge on July 5.

Looks like he planned it a week ago

As citizens of the United States we need to start doing our own research on youtube and turn these guys in. Let the FBI sort them out. Better than seeing our law enforcement being gunned down week after week. This madness has got to stop.

I'd like to see the ballistics reports on this one and the Dallas shooting.....both claimed multiple shooters and suddenly each time there is only one

USMC combat veteran (Iraq). Honorable Discharge. Well trained combat veterans can pose a problem for police. They see blacks killed by police and they react and use their combat training to retaliate. Big problem

I'd like to see the ballistics reports on this one and the Dallas shooting.....both claimed multiple shooters and suddenly each time there is only one

That's because they went with the scariest story. Cops said in both cases there were multiple people only to find out they were wrong.

Which as we know police are never wrong so it's a strange thing indeed.

Its obvious Floyd Mayweather needs to be investigated

interesting that tucker carlton's rag says he was nation of islam. i haven't seen that in any legitimate source yet.

what i did see is that both he and the dallas shooter were former military.

does that mean we need to look at the relationship between mass killings and PTSD? these last two and timothy mcveigh were all former military.

That's because they went with the scariest story. Cops said in both cases there were multiple people only to find out they were wrong.

Which as we know police are never wrong so it's a strange thing indeed.
so release the ballistics and lets see what they say....we dont know otherwise

interesting that tucker carlton's rag says he was nation of islam. i haven't seen that in any legitimate source yet.

does that mean we need to look at the relationship between mass killings and PTSD? these last two and timothy mcveigh were all former military.

Its the guys own words.......get it.....not surprising lib press wouldnt want this out.....remember Megyn Kellys confrontation with black guy calling for killing crackas early in O's rule

News says he was a "former" member of the Nation of Islam. ...... :cool:

Yeah, and he says in his video that he isn't associated with anyone.

It's highly possible he tried it on and didn't like the fit and discarded it. NOI is pretty stupid but it isn't the bane of all society either. The mothership is a pretty big leap for most people to take.

What a leap you just took. Do you have any evidence that this shooter, or the dallas shooter had PTSD?

Forum List

Back