Battle of Bakhmud won by Russia

Nope....two completely different sovereign countries separated by an ocean known as the Atlantic Ocean. (My uncles are sailors...they got this part down pat now no matter how drunk they get)

MI6 doesn't operate the same way as the CIA or some other intelligence agency. And more importantly they are not involved in the American Political world. So the chances of the intelligence being slanted by YOUR or someone else's stupid political ideology are minimal at most.

The Mussad is Israeli intelligence which is where the CIA gets their intelligence from if it doesn't come from a satellite photo.
All members of the five eyes (initially UKUSA) run the same script with exactly the same agenda and means (e.g. control and surveillance of VPN's) see UK's Tempora/GCHQ- and the US version PRISM.
"Mussad" aka Israel isn't a 5eye member, (not even a member in the 14 eyes) because they do NOT run the same script.

Last edited:
Even when Russia 100% completes capture of Bahmut, there will be more religious Ukrainian fairy tales arise, stories of an entire underground city of soldiers waiting to be resurrected by the incoming reinforcements of the spring offensive.

I know exactly what you mean, they can not accept reality, they want to believe their Ukranian fairy tales, as you say

but

sooner or later they will have to! rather sooner than later he-he! ;)

I know exactly what you mean, they can not accept reality, they want to believe their Ukranian fairy tales, as you say

but

sooner or later they will have to! rather sooner than later he-he! ;)
Sorry, It isn't about accepting reality, - since the common Ukrainian can't recognize reality - these people are constantly brainwashed and being lied to by Zelinsky and his cronies.

Every-time this Zelinsky starts to talk and spreads his propaganda, you can see the exact repertoire of Goebbels and the Nazis. He is obviously reading Mein Kampf every night and watches Nazi WW2 newsreels 12h/day. - especially those from January 1945 onward.
The only reason this demagogue can still cling to power is that Ukrainians in majority do not want to be controlled by Russia. Just as Nazi-Germany did not want to be controlled by the USA/UK and Stalin, and therefore believed/fled in this Endsieg fairy-tale - "Final victory".

Zelinsky doesn't have to obliterate the Russian army...

The sanctions and poor performance of their military are making it difficult for Russia to continue this 9 year long war in Ukraine. All Ukraine has to do is hold on and keep Russian successes to a minimum. That's all. Nothing more.

Sorry, It isn't about accepting reality, - since the common Ukrainian can't recognize reality - these people are constantly brainwashed and being lied to by Zelinsky and his cronies.

I think the common Ukranian population can recognize reality! they are not stupid

The problem here is their leader, the corrupt puppet Zelensky and the NATO greedy crooks and the Biden criminal Administration.

Zelinsky doesn't have to obliterate the Russian army...
He couldn't anyway
The sanctions and poor performance of their military are making it difficult for Russia to continue this 9 year long war in Ukraine.
true - but "difficult" doesn't mean can't.
All Ukraine has to do is hold on and keep Russian successes to a minimum. That's all. Nothing more.
That is exactly as to what Ukraine is doing - and it obviously doesn't work out for them so far - because they are loosing territory, men and equipment - even if it is at a snails pace on behalf of Russia.
No, IMO - Ukraine is simply betting onto - and constantly pushing the narrative of a direct NATO involvement - just as Hitler was counting on an alliance with the USA/UK to go against the Soviet Union.

Last edited:
Even when Russia 100% completes capture of Bahmut, there will be more religious Ukrainian fairy tales arise, stories of an entire underground city of soldiers waiting to be resurrected by the incoming reinforcements of the spring offensive.
Yet all the Russian dead and wounded have rendered their units unable to maneuver and strike when the Ukraine counter offensive begins. One week after that Ukrainian soldiers will be fishing in the bays at Sebastopol. This is just so funny.

Last edited:
He of course is. He loves to go on Tucker and push Putin's propaganda. No amount of your embarrassing crybabying will change that.

Oh look, now you're a useful Putin idiot, too.
One would think after all the lies and failed wars and the millions dead and maimed you’d catch on. Apparently you’re a very slow learner or easily duped by war propaganda pushed by the State.

Lots of probing attacks in the South today by Ukraine....meritopol and melitopol might be changing hands.
Where do you come up with that kind of information? I don't see the UAF anywhere near in having the numbers and equipment to open up an additional front.
I would place my bet on the UAF attacking the flanks of Avdiivka and Bahkmut since this where they are presently fighting for their own survival.

If an UAF main attack/thrust should ever come - it would be around the line Kremina/Savatove - any bets?

Last edited:
Yeah bro mention things from decades before my birth that have no relevance to anything. Great job! :rolleyes:
Hahaha. Just because something happens before YOU were born means it has no relevance? In other words ... the world revolves around YOU and nothing else matters. Hehehehehe. The biggest warmongers in America's history have been DumboCrats.

Yet all the Russian dead and wounded have rendered their units unable to maneuver and strike when the Ukraine counter offensive begins. One week after that Ukrainian soldiers will be fishing in the bays at Sebastopol. This is just so funny.
Well no, it's not the actual pile of Russian bodies, it's just that nobody knew until now that Putin is actually (a Rain God! [italics]).

6 weeks into this thread, Battle of Bakhmut still being won by Russia...

Oof.

Statement from the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation:

"On the evening of April 20, during the flight of a Su-34 VKS aircraft over Belgorod, an abnormal descent of aviation ammunition occurred."

Translation, we bombed ourselves, lol.

Wait for it Badger.....

AFU began probing all up and down the line this week, Russia evacuating civilians in the South, Vasylivka and Tokmak and villages in-between.

Small counteroffensives at Vuhledar and Pavlivka, demining activities in Zaporizhzhia area.

The AFU is putting the new bde's on the front and letting them get some experience, advancing a little where the defenses are lighter, and staying away from the heavily defended positions.

Prepping and shaping, it will go on like this for the next month or so.

6 weeks into this thread, Battle of Bakhmut still being won by Russia...

Oof.

Statement from the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation:

"On the evening of April 20, during the flight of a Su-34 VKS aircraft over Belgorod, an abnormal descent of aviation ammunition occurred."

Translation, we bombed ourselves, lol.

Wait for it Badger.....

AFU began probing all up and down the line this week, Russia evacuating civilians in the South, Vasylivka and Tokmak and villages in-between.

Small counteroffensives at Vuhledar and Pavlivka, demining activities in Zaporizhzhia area.

The AFU is putting the new bde's on the front and letting them get some experience, advancing a little where the defenses are lighter, and staying away from the heavily defended positions.

Prepping and shaping, it will go on like this for the next month or so.
This does sound contradictory to what we have:

Like it or not the weather plays a huge role in war....especially in a rural setting. Wet soggy mud is not good for moving armored vehicles around. Slower trench work and more busted tracks. Roads can't take the weight of military vehicles either until the land dries out.

And currently Ukraine is a mud ball....it's spring. Great for crops but lousy for war.

This does sound contradictory to what we have:

Does Serge think the offensive is over or something? He might be getting out over his skis, lol.

The only thing so far has been small scale (company-sized) probing of defenses. No offensive from the AFU, the Kreminna-Svatove area is stable. The RF has taken some positions in the forests south and west of Kreminna, but it's not like they are going to take back Lyman or anything.

The last of the RF offensive capacity is concentrated on Bakhmut. Everywhere else is defensive in posture, with the occasional squad or platoon sized assault on positions, none of which yield any results.

Only 2 or maybe 3 of the new AFU Bde's have even been deployed to eastern Ukraine. Most of them are still in western Ukraine doing battalion-level training exercises or still in Poland getting equipped. End of this month they should all be in Ukraine, or nearly all of them.

The AFU only today loosened up a little on information, they've been op-silent for 6 weeks, and frustrating me because my normal OSINT sources clam up when the AFU asks for OPSEC mode.

There is an offensive coming. I don't know what it will look like, because I have serious doubts as to the AFU capacity to do division-sized combined arms maneuver. At the same time, I have also learned not to underestimate the AFU.

So I will try not to get out over my skis, and just see how it develops.

Does Serge think the offensive is over or something? He might be getting out over his skis, lol.

The only thing so far has been small scale (company-sized) probing of defenses. No offensive from the AFU, the Kreminna-Svatove area is stable. The RF has taken some positions in the forests south and west of Kreminna, but it's not like they are going to take back Lyman or anything.

The last of the RF offensive capacity is concentrated on Bakhmut. Everywhere else is defensive in posture, with the occasional squad or platoon sized assault on positions, none of which yield any results.

Only 2 or maybe 3 of the new AFU Bde's have even been deployed to eastern Ukraine. Most of them are still in western Ukraine doing battalion-level training exercises or still in Poland getting equipped. End of this month they should all be in Ukraine, or nearly all of them.

The AFU only today loosened up a little on information, they've been op-silent for 6 weeks, and frustrating me because my normal OSINT sources clam up when the AFU asks for OPSEC mode.

There is an offensive coming. I don't know what it will look like, because I have serious doubts as to the AFU capacity to do division-sized combined arms maneuver. At the same time, I have also learned not to underestimate the AFU.

So I will try not to get out over my skis, and just see how it develops.
I personally don't know anything either....but I did notice the OPSEC silence.

My guess is that when the road beds dry out enough to handle the heavy equipment we will know well enough what's going on.

Psychological impact is going to be incredible too....especially when those goat herders from Ukraine show up with better weapons than the Russians have and in superior numbers with better training.

Just saying....someone is going to get their feelings hurt. And where the sanctions have hurt Russia they aren't starving. Food is just really expensive right now with many varieties missing. Especially outside of Moscow in the countryside.

Forum List

Back