Battle of Bakhmud won by Russia

Ukro nazis of the ukrainian armed forces booby-trapped children in the basement. This is not the only case from 9 years of nazi Bandera lawlessness...

Probably they were identified by the UAF as Ukrainian-Russian children, so .......

It's finished for Zelensky....Ukranians hate him....if they get him they will lynch him.

Stop the fighting start the Peace talks....that's the only intelligent way to end this, for the good of everybody.

There will likely be a NGO Dinh Diem moment but it is a ways off yet. Zelenskyy is still useful to the empire.

I'm still laughing at the title of this thread.
I know right!
500,000 Russian soldiers (200k have either died or been seriously injured) hundreds of billions of dollars of munitions and equipment and 6 months later....and Russia still doesn't control Bakhmut. Russian economy is also in shambles. Oligarchs have had their assets seized. Putting the true cost of this war in the Trillions for Russia. (Afterwards the reparations are going to be really expensive too)

Do they really want it or are they just playing games?

The post a while back of intercepted calls is telling too....none of the residents want the Russians there. The Russian soldiers can't buy any local food or alcohol for fear it's poisoned. It's a disaster on many levels for them.

I know right!
500,000 Russian soldiers (200k have either died or been seriously injured) hundreds of billions of dollars of munitions and equipment and 6 months later....and Russia still doesn't control Bakhmut. Russian economy is also in shambles. Oligarchs have had their assets seized. Putting the true cost of this war in the Trillions for Russia. (Afterwards the reparations are going to be really expensive too)

Do they really want it or are they just playing games?

The post a while back of intercepted calls is telling too....none of the residents want the Russians there. The Russian soldiers can't buy any local food or alcohol for fear it's poisoned. It's a disaster on many levels for them.
The CIA reports.

Forum List

Back