Battle of Bakhmud won by Russia

Eastern Europe will not make nice with Russia. Why do you think Poland's armored fist is packed on its eastern border with Ukraine.

Ukraine might consider just that - before the whole country belongs to Russia

There are no security concerns, becasue Putin or Russia will never attack a NATO member.

Why dissolve NATO? they are needed to press and support US demands and aspirations

Germany is down the drain, and so are all the other EU countries - unless they listen to people like Macron in regards to foreign policy, and concentrate onto their own internal problems - which isn't Ukraine. Who cares if the place belongs to Russia entirely or half of it? As I stated: Russia will never attack a NATO member - becasue they are militarily incapable to wage a war against high-tech countries.
Clearly, Russia is militarily incapable of winning a war against Ukraine, yet it invaded, so saying that it would be stupid for Russia to attack a NATO country says nothing about whether Russia will do it.

Ukraine might consider just that - before the whole country belongs to Russia
I can hardly see that. At least for now.

There are no security concerns, becasue Putin or Russia will never attack a NATO member
That is just empty words. I don't buy this staff about peace-loving Russia.

Why dissolve NATO? they are needed to press and support US demands and aspirations
Because some see its existence and enlargement as provocation against Russia. My point was that dissolving NATO wouldn't have changed anything. There would already be another military alliance I Europe with similar goals.

Germany is down the drain, and so are all the other EU countries - unless they listen to people like Macron in regards to foreign policy, and concentrate onto their own internal problems - which isn't Ukraine. Who cares if the place belongs to Russia entirely or half of it? As I stated: Russia will never attack a NATO member - becasue they are militarily incapable to wage a war against high-tech countries
They are incapable, indeed. But that became evident only after this silly invasion. Before that, Russian propaganda was somewhat successful in pushing narratives about 'the second army in the world'. Especially inside Russia itself.

Who cares? I don't know, ask your compatriots. If no one cares or they are in deep minority then change the policy of your government.

No more high-rises as Wagner advances into the last 20% of the western Bahmut suburbs.

Russian soldiers already know that they're in Ukraine precisely because of those Ukrainian women tending first to Vicky's CIA agents who have been operating in the country for the last seven decades.
Doesn't stop them from being victims of one of the oldest occupation tactics in history.

Russia has infrared, AFU does not.

"If enemy does not withdraw behind railroad before nightfall, up to 300 people will be taken prisoner."

Yes it does. Vicky Nuland has assisted the Russian learning curve.
The Decaying Preppy Republic

Newland went to Choate prep school, which charges a tuition of $65,000 a year. In Terminal America, richkids effectively have their Daddies buy them high positions in the government. JFK also graduated from Choate.

If these Marie Antoinettes have a future, America doesn't.

Last edited:
The Decaying Preppy Republic

Newland went to Choate prep school, which charges a tuition of $65,000 a year. In Terminal America, richkids effectively have their Daddies buy them high positions in the government. JFK also graduated from Choate.

If these Marie Antoinettes have a future, America doesn't.
RFK Jr. didn't go to Choate and is running for US president (after [italics]) his family called him crazy for hawking conspiracy theories. Campaign launch, Boston, 19 Ap.

Lol. Russia isn’t the aggressor here. NATO is the one who threatens Russia with it’s continued expansion eastward. Arming those nations to attack Russia.

Please don’t tell me you still think NATO is exclusively a defensive alliance. NATO exists to contain the USSR. Guess what? It no longer exists.
lol. not the aggressor. that's adorable.

It's finished for Zelensky....Ukranians hate him....if they get him they will lynch him.

Stop the fighting start the Peace talks....that's the only intelligent way to end this, for the good of everybody.

Forum List

Back