Battle of Bakhmud won by Russia

They are when the average person in Russia only earns something to the equivalent of $9,000-12,000/yr.

Yes, the world really is transparent. Some people would rather listen to lies (what they want to hear) and propaganda than the truth and face obvious truths.

It's like the whole Nazi narrative concerning Ukraine. We have and continue to see lots of videos (millions of hours) of Ukraine in combat and in daily life. There literally have been no nazis whatsoever. Still haven't seen or found any....and people have been looking. And if there are any they are in hiding from the Jewis president Zelenski.

And so now Putin and Russia have stopped pushing that narrative....it was an obvious lie and yet...there have been those on this forum that claimed it to be the truth...some holdouts still do. Why is beyond my understanding.
There are plenty confirmations of Neo-Nazistic nature of the current Kievan regime. You can even read messages of our dear friends @Litvin and ESay, say nothing about f&cktons of foto and video proves.

Lots of open ground once past Artemovsk. Many Western tanks will be burned with this technique:

There are plenty confirmations of Neo-Nazistic nature of the current Kievan regime. You can even read messages of our dear friends @Litvin and ESay, say nothing about f&cktons of foto and video proves.
Ummmm.....I've searched thousands of hours of video....the closest thing i could find was that the nazi thing is treated as a joke by the troops for when they put on the tape that identifies them as Ukranian friendly. So they don't get friendly fire.

Looking through hours about life in Kyiev and elsewhere....no Nazis. The stuff others have posted are fakes. Not Ukranians and not truth.

Better post some photos from your local store to compare the prices with the ones your 'friend' sent you.

Video of Kharkiv before it was invaded...including the "rough section" of town.

Lots of open ground once past Artemovsk. Many Western tanks will be burned with this technique:

The MoD isn't even trying anymore. They fire the missile in the day and it hits at night? What's with the silly rapid fire? Is there an invisible autoloader?

Can't they do better than splicing together old clips?? :lame2:

Ukrainian civilian protests @ Krivoy Rog are very near to one of the planned sites for the offensive. Bahmut Cauldron is closing. Russia now controls road T0504.

Better post some photos from your local store to compare the prices with the ones your 'friend' sent you.
So, does it mean your confirmation that you support discrimination of Russians in Ukraine, as well as Odessa Massacre back in 2014, and you doesn't support equal rights for Russians, Jews, Greeks, Hungarians and others?

Ummmm.....I've searched thousands of hours of video....the closest thing i could find was that the nazi thing is treated as a joke by the troops for when they put on the tape that identifies them as Ukranian friendly. So they don't get friendly fire.

Looking through hours about life in Kyiev and elsewhere....no Nazis. The stuff others have posted are fakes. Not Ukranians and not truth.
Just for starting, Azov battalion (later - regiment, later - brigade) was officially recognized as Neo-Nazies by US Congress.

Just for starting, Azov battalion (later - regiment, later - brigade) was officially recognized as Neo-Nazies by US Congress.
Firstly it's a conservative rag...of course your Russian/Republican masters say these things but there is no real proof. Ukranians tend to not lie as much as a politician on any given day.

And there are a LOT of little groups in Ukraine that fight for Ukraine for their own reasons. Some is just because they hate Russia or some town in Russia or because it's Wagner Group mercenaries....no other reason.

And even if one small group claims to accept Nazis doesn't mean that the entire nation is run by "neo-nazis" or the Ukranian's version of a neo nazi. (Which is hilarious at times)

I remember the skinheads/neo-nazis of the '80's....dumber than a box of rocks. They all shared drug needles and died.
And you have to remember that the Ukranians view of Nazis is going to be vastly different from the American viewpoint of nazis...which ultimately was something very different than what you think of them.

Hate is hate...I'm generally against it. But it's needed in war...and this is war.

Firstly it's a conservative rag...of course your Russian/Republican masters say these things but there is no real proof. Ukranians tend to not lie as much as a politician on any given day.

And there are a LOT of little groups in Ukraine that fight for Ukraine for their own reasons. Some is just because they hate Russia or some town in Russia or because it's Wagner Group mercenaries....no other reason.

And even if one small group claims to accept Nazis doesn't mean that the entire nation is run by "neo-nazis" or the Ukranian's version of a neo nazi. (Which is hilarious at times)

I remember the skinheads/neo-nazis of the '80's....dumber than a box of rocks. They all shared drug needles and died.
And you have to remember that the Ukranians view of Nazis is going to be vastly different from the American viewpoint of nazis...which ultimately was something very different than what you think of them.

Hate is hate...I'm generally against it. But it's needed in war...and this is war.

Sure. When the Ukrainians had the choice between ethnic Ukrainian oligarch Poroshenko with his motto 'Army. Language. Faith' , and a bit anti-American Russian-speaking ethnic Jew (who lived in Moscow for years) with his motto 'Let's make peace, let's make a deal, let's allow people talk their language and recognize their choices' - 73% voted for tolerance, peace and respect of human rights. Absolute majority of Ukrainians are not Nazies.
But their regime is discriminative and oppressive. There is no equal rights, there is no recognition of free choice, there is High Council of Derussification.
Can you imagine, say, establishing Federal Council of Deafricanisation and Delatinisation here in the USA?

Hatred may be useful when it targets foreigners. But when it targets almost half of your own population - you have really big problems. That's why people from Crimea and Donbass turned against post-Maidan Kievan Junta, and that's why so many citizens of Ukraine are actively work for GRU, FSB, SVR and other Russian organisations.

Last edited:
So, does it mean your confirmation that you support discrimination of Russians in Ukraine, as well as Odessa Massacre back in 2014, and you doesn't support equal rights for Russians, Jews, Greeks, Hungarians and others?
So, does that mean you can't post prices from your local 'American' food chains?

So, does that mean you can't post prices from your local 'American' food chains?
I'm not going to make it easier for Xiden-Killary bloodhounds. You know, Jack Douglas Teixeira case and all that sh-t about 'freedom of speech' and FBI provocations.

We are talking about very narrow question - is Biden's strategy about ruining Russian economy effective?
And the answer is simple - No, it isn't.
There is no starvation. Food is not expensive. Inflation is pretty low. Unemployment is almost zero. Industrial production is high. Foreign trading has changed its structure, but increased its natural volume. In that regime Russia can fight for decades, eradicating Ukrainians, Poles, Germans, Romanians, Brits and whoever else. Therefore, the USA have to change its strategy, because the USA do not have decades for all this sh-t.

I'm not going to make it easier for Xiden-Killary bloodhounds. You know, Jack Douglas Teixeira case and all that sh-t about 'freedom of speech' and FBI provocations.
I dare to assume that your priceless person can be easily identified by some state agencies. Don't play a fool, dude.

We are talking about very narrow question - is Biden's strategy about ruining Russian economy effective?
And the answer is simple - No, it isn't.
There is no starvation. Food is not expensive. Inflation is pretty low. Unemployment is almost zero. Industrial production is high. Foreign trading has changed its structure, but increased its natural volume. In that regime Russia can fight for decades, eradicating Ukrainians, Poles, Germans, Romanians, Brits and whoever else. Therefore, the USA have to change its strategy, because the USA do not have decades for all this sh-t.
We are talking about very narrow question - you are full of shit or have some decency? For now, I am more inclined to the first version.

I dare to assume that your priceless person can be easily identified by some state agencies. Don't play a fool, dude.
Not that easily, and what is more important - there are many good guys in the state agencies, who, in fact, don't want to do dirty work for Xiden/Killary.

Forum List

Back