🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Battle to establish Islamic state across Iraq and Syria

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
I will never forget my thoughts as the US invaded Iraq, I realized then we were setting into motion monumental events we would be unable to control. I knew it was wrong and no good would come of it.

And what is happening right now, as addressed in this article, is evidence all I expected and knew then is coming to pass.

But when you think things cannot get worse, as so many people and nations keep choosing violence and war, you are always proven wrong, over and over again.

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant now controls vast stretch of land

"Islamic fundamentalists have opened new fronts in their battle to establish an Islamic state across Iraq and Syria as they launch attacks in cities which were previously under the control of the Baghdad government. A multi-pronged assault across central and northern Iraq in the past four days shows that the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isis) has taken over from the al-Qa’ida organisation founded by Osama bin Laden as the most powerful and effective extreme jihadi group in the world.

Isis now controls or can operate with impunity in a great stretch of territory in western Iraq and eastern Syria, making it militarily the most successful jihadi movement ever. Led since 2010 by Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, also known as Abu Dua, it has proved itself even more violent and sectarian than what US officials call the “core” al-Qa’ida, led by Ayman al-Zawahiri, who is based in Pakistan. Isis is highly fanatical, killing Shia Muslims and Christians whenever possible, as well as militarily efficient and under tight direction by top leaders."

Battle to establish Islamic state across Iraq and Syria - Middle East - World - The Independent

It's obvious that the OP cares not a whit for the lives of the millions of unfortunate people in Syria and Iraq: its entire point has been to magnify its own thoughts' *importance*......

Nothing has been said about the methods or goals of said ISIS group - or the suffering of millions due to its violence! - except a truly feeble attempt to cast blame on the US.

And of course to insinuate that the precious OP is prescient, and thus to enhance its own delusions about the importance of its own feelings.

I find myself wishing that the OP had the courage of its convictions and would take itself over to ISIS territory to tell them how wrong they are......... Don't you think so, too?

It's obvious that the OP cares not a whit for the lives of the millions of unfortunate people in Syria and Iraq: its entire point has been to magnify its own thoughts' *importance*......

Nothing has been said about the methods or goals of said ISIS group - or the suffering of millions due to its violence! - except a truly feeble attempt to cast blame on the US.

And of course to insinuate that the precious OP is prescient, and thus to enhance its own delusions about the importance of its own feelings.

I find myself wishing that the OP had the courage of its convictions and would take itself over to ISIS territory to tell them how wrong they are......... Don't you think so, too?
I am confused as to why you are attacking Sherri over her OP??

Nothing she said was incorrect or out of bounds. .. :cool:

I am confused as to why you are attacking Sherri over her OP??

Nothing she said was incorrect or out of bounds. .. :cool:

It seems to me that Sherri is attributing Islamic aggression and totalitarian
filth to something the USA did. Islamic aggression and totalitarian filth has
been ongoing for 1400 years------the USA did not invent it. Did the USA
cause "AL NABI" to murder all those in Arabia who refused to accept his filth???
Did the USA cause the genocide of 100 million hindus?------did the USA create the
genocide of Biafrans?

I will never forget my thoughts as the US invaded Iraq, I realized then we were setting into motion monumental events we would be unable to control. I knew it was wrong and no good would come of it.

And what is happening right now, as addressed in this article, is evidence all I expected and knew then is coming to pass.

But when you think things cannot get worse, as so many people and nations keep choosing violence and war, you are always proven wrong, over and over again.

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant now controls vast stretch of land

"Islamic fundamentalists have opened new fronts in their battle to establish an Islamic state across Iraq and Syria as they launch attacks in cities which were previously under the control of the Baghdad government. A multi-pronged assault across central and northern Iraq in the past four days shows that the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isis) has taken over from the al-Qa’ida organisation founded by Osama bin Laden as the most powerful and effective extreme jihadi group in the world.

Isis now controls or can operate with impunity in a great stretch of territory in western Iraq and eastern Syria, making it militarily the most successful jihadi movement ever. Led since 2010 by Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, also known as Abu Dua, it has proved itself even more violent and sectarian than what US officials call the “core” al-Qa’ida, led by Ayman al-Zawahiri, who is based in Pakistan. Isis is highly fanatical, killing Shia Muslims and Christians whenever possible, as well as militarily efficient and under tight direction by top leaders."

Battle to establish Islamic state across Iraq and Syria - Middle East - World - The Independent
Oh well, what do you think Hamas animals want to do, establish an Islamic shithole Kalifate of Palestine by murdering all the Jews.

The first sentence in Sherri's Op was, "I will never forget my thoughts as the US invaded Iraq, I realized then we were setting into motion monumental events we would be unable to control."

After more than a decade of U.S. military intervention in the Middle East.

Sherri's words have been proven to be correct. ... :cool:

The first sentence in Sherri's Op was, "I will never forget my thoughts as the US invaded Iraq, I realized then we were setting into motion monumental events we would be unable to control."

really???? I missed it-------what did she say that got "proved"????

Iraq and Afghanistan today are still a hundred times better for the people of those countries than they were before. Iraq was ruled by a brutal genocidal dictator, and Aghanistan was occupied by IslamoNazi Taliban and Al Queda. Oh wait, that was America's fault as well. :cuckoo:

How adorable that the Holocaust denier is so concerned about "attacks" on this one poster who has called so many other posters 'Satan'...... :lol:

How adorable that the Holocaust denier is so concerned about "attacks" on this one poster who has called so many other posters 'Satan'...... :lol:
...yes it is...brings tears to my eyes.

A new USMB record!!

This thread made it to post #10 before a zionist Juden brought up the Holohoax. .. :lol:

Here's a broken record: the self-hating convert tries to promote his faux moslem'ness with cliches' and slogans, and no one cares.

Poor suuuuuuuu-we. A goofy convert trying to be a part of the Moslem hood and remains just a wannabe.

So glad that I have homo Hollie on ignore........ :thup: :eusa_angel:

Which is why you responded? Attention seeking?

How sad for you. You're trying so hard to be a part of the Moslem hood, but you're ignored as being just another wannabe misfit.

We have seen it go from pan arabism to iranian revolution to muslim brotherhood in recent years.
Islam has been at war since the 7th century with itself and other people.

We have seen it go from pan arabism to iranian revolution to muslim brotherhood in recent years.
Islam has been at war since the 7th century with itself and other people.
Christianity has been at war with itself and other people since the 1st century. .. :cool:

When it comes to violence, mass murder, torture, mass takeover, expansion, Muslims is #1.
To make matters worse, Muslims are STILL taking part in all of the above. Why? Simple: they are still living in the dark ages; whereas Christianity and Judaism have evolved.

True story :cool:

The%20Project%20for%20the%20New%20Middle%20East.jpg

Maybe the divisions we see today in Iraq and Syria (with Iran on deck) are exactly what those looking for a New Middle East had in mind all along?

"The term 'New Middle East' was introduced to the world in June 2006 in Tel Aviv by U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice (who was credited by the Western media for coining the term) in replacement of the older and more imposing term, the 'Greater Middle East.'

"This shift in foreign policy phraseology coincided with the inauguration of the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) Oil Terminal in the Eastern Mediterranean. The term and conceptualization of the 'New Middle East,' was subsequently heralded by the U.S. Secretary of State and the Israeli Prime Minister at the height of the Anglo-American sponsored Israeli siege of Lebanon. Prime Minister Olmert and Secretary Rice had informed the international media that a project for a 'New Middle East' was being launched from Lebanon.

"This announcement was a confirmation of an Anglo-American-Israeli 'military roadmap' in the Middle East.

"This project, which has been in the planning stages for several years, consists in creating an arc of instability, chaos, and violence extending from Lebanon, Palestine, and Syria to Iraq, the Persian Gulf, Iran, and the borders of NATO-garrisoned Afghanistan."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/plans-for-redrawing-the-middle-east-the-project-for-a-new-middle-east/3882

Last edited:
The%20Project%20for%20the%20New%20Middle%20East.jpg

Maybe the divisions we see today in Iraq and Syria (with Iran on deck) are exactly what those looking for a New Middle East had in mind all along?

"The term 'New Middle East' was introduced to the world in June 2006 in Tel Aviv by U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice (who was credited by the Western media for coining the term) in replacement of the older and more imposing term, the 'Greater Middle East.'

"This shift in foreign policy phraseology coincided with the inauguration of the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) Oil Terminal in the Eastern Mediterranean. The term and conceptualization of the 'New Middle East,' was subsequently heralded by the U.S. Secretary of State and the Israeli Prime Minister at the height of the Anglo-American sponsored Israeli siege of Lebanon. Prime Minister Olmert and Secretary Rice had informed the international media that a project for a 'New Middle East' was being launched from Lebanon.

"This announcement was a confirmation of an Anglo-American-Israeli 'military roadmap' in the Middle East.

"This project, which has been in the planning stages for several years, consists in creating an arc of instability, chaos, and violence extending from Lebanon, Palestine, and Syria to Iraq, the Persian Gulf, Iran, and the borders of NATO-garrisoned Afghanistan."

Plans for Redrawing the Middle East: The Project for a ?New Middle East? | Global Research

baluchistan has a long history till Islamic conquest in the 7th C. Now it is part of Pakistan.

Forum List

Back