🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Battle to establish Islamic state across Iraq and Syria

The%20Project%20for%20the%20New%20Middle%20East.jpg

Maybe the divisions we see today in Iraq and Syria (with Iran on deck) are exactly what those looking for a New Middle East had in mind all along?

"The term 'New Middle East' was introduced to the world in June 2006 in Tel Aviv by U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice (who was credited by the Western media for coining the term) in replacement of the older and more imposing term, the 'Greater Middle East.'

"This shift in foreign policy phraseology coincided with the inauguration of the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) Oil Terminal in the Eastern Mediterranean. The term and conceptualization of the 'New Middle East,' was subsequently heralded by the U.S. Secretary of State and the Israeli Prime Minister at the height of the Anglo-American sponsored Israeli siege of Lebanon. Prime Minister Olmert and Secretary Rice had informed the international media that a project for a 'New Middle East' was being launched from Lebanon.

"This announcement was a confirmation of an Anglo-American-Israeli 'military roadmap' in the Middle East.

"This project, which has been in the planning stages for several years, consists in creating an arc of instability, chaos, and violence extending from Lebanon, Palestine, and Syria to Iraq, the Persian Gulf, Iran, and the borders of NATO-garrisoned Afghanistan."

Plans for Redrawing the Middle East: The Project for a ?New Middle East? | Global Research

You don’t need to scour conspiracy theory based websites such as global research to understand that islam has been at war with itself and everyons else since 635 CE. I think it’s pretty clear that any numbers of conflicts taking place around the globe are specifically tied to Islamic doctrines of conquest and colonialism.

Let's take a look at the Koran, the hadith, and Muhammad's sacralized biography (Sirat Rasul Allah, by Ibn Ishaq) which were recorded more than a millennium before America and the modern state of Israel were formed:

• Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror, and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." -Bukhari Vol 4, Bk 52, No 220

• A Book revealed unto thee,- So let thy heart be oppressed no more by any difficulty on that account,- that with it thou mightest warn the infidels and teach the Believers. Follow (O men!) the revelation given unto you from your Lord, and follow not, as friends or protectors, other than Him. Little it is ye remember of admonition. How many a township have We destroyed! As a raid by night, or while they slept at noon, Our terror came unto them. No plea had they, when Our terror came unto them, save that they said: Lo! We were wrong-doers. -Qur'an 7:2-5

• “Allah said, ‘No Prophet before Muhammad took booty from his enemy nor prisoners for ransom.’ Muhammad said, ‘I was made victorious with terror. The earth was made a place for me to clean. I was given the most powerful words. Booty was made lawful for me. I was given the power to intercede. These five privileges were awarded to no prophet before me.’” “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’” -Ishaq 326-327

• Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will terrorize the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." That is because they opposed Allah and His messenger. Whoso opposeth Allah and His messenger, (for him) lo! Allah is severe in punishment. -Qur'an 8:12-13

• “Khaybar was stormed by the Apostle’s squadron, fully armed, powerful and strong. It brought certain humiliation with Muslim men in its midst. We attacked and they met their doom. Muhammad conquered the Jews in fighting that day as they opened their eyes to our dust.” Ishaq 517

• The Prophet offered the Fajr Prayer near Khaibar when it was still dark and then said, "Allahu-Akbar! Khaibar is destroyed, for whenever we approach a (hostile) nation (to fight), then evil will be the morning for those who have been warned." Then the inhabitants of Khaibar came out running on the roads. The Prophet had their men killed, their women and children taken as captives. Safiya was amongst the captives. She first came in the share of Dahya Alkali but later on she belonged to the Prophet -Bukhari Vol 5, Bk 59, No 512

• “After the Messenger had finished with the Khaybar Jews, Allah cast terror into the hearts of the Jews in Fadak when they received news of what Allah had brought upon Khaybar. Fadak became the exclusive property of Allah’s Messenger.” -Tabari 8:129

• Allah drove the Jews from their homes and cast terror into their hearts. (So that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, and of a land which ye had not frequented (before). And Allah has power over all things. -Qur'an 33:26-27

Need more, George? The reasons for innocent civilians being sploded’ in food markets in Iraq is fundamentally an issue of religious hatreds that divide the sunni and shia. Those hatreds are founded in a religious blood feud that dates back to early Islamic times and tales.

History tells us that half of the “rightly guided Caliphs” were assassinated by other Moslems. All of them fought civil wars with other Moslems and Moslem rebels.

Maybe the divisions we see today in Iraq and Syria (with Iran on deck) are exactly what those looking for a New Middle East had in mind all along?

"The term 'New Middle East' was introduced to the world in June 2006 in Tel Aviv by U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice (who was credited by the Western media for coining the term) in replacement of the older and more imposing term, the 'Greater Middle East.'

"This shift in foreign policy phraseology coincided with the inauguration of the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) Oil Terminal in the Eastern Mediterranean. The term and conceptualization of the 'New Middle East,' was subsequently heralded by the U.S. Secretary of State and the Israeli Prime Minister at the height of the Anglo-American sponsored Israeli siege of Lebanon. Prime Minister Olmert and Secretary Rice had informed the international media that a project for a 'New Middle East' was being launched from Lebanon.

"This announcement was a confirmation of an Anglo-American-Israeli 'military roadmap' in the Middle East.

"This project, which has been in the planning stages for several years, consists in creating an arc of instability, chaos, and violence extending from Lebanon, Palestine, and Syria to Iraq, the Persian Gulf, Iran, and the borders of NATO-garrisoned Afghanistan."

Plans for Redrawing the Middle East: The Project for a ?New Middle East? | Global Research

baluchistan has a long history till Islamic conquest in the 7th C. Now it is part of Pakistan.
I didn't know that, either.
Pakistan itself was formed by the British when they left India in 1947 (I think)
Apparently, the powers that be in the West feel it's time to redraw middle eastern borders.

baluchistan has a long history till Islamic conquest in the 7th C. Now it is part of Pakistan.
Pakistan itself was formed by the British when they left India in 1947 (I think)
Apparently, the powers that be in the West feel it's time to redraw middle eastern borders.

What borders are the Western conspirators looking to redraw?

You don’t need to scour conspiracy theory based websites such as global research to understand that islam has been at war with itself and everyons else since 635 CE. I think it’s pretty clear that any numbers of conflicts taking place around the globe are specifically tied to Islamic doctrines of conquest and colonialism.

Let's take a look at the Koran, the hadith, and Muhammad's sacralized biography (Sirat Rasul Allah, by Ibn Ishaq) which were recorded more than a millennium before America and the modern state of Israel were formed:

• Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror, and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." -Bukhari Vol 4, Bk 52, No 220

• A Book revealed unto thee,- So let thy heart be oppressed no more by any difficulty on that account,- that with it thou mightest warn the infidels and teach the Believers. Follow (O men!) the revelation given unto you from your Lord, and follow not, as friends or protectors, other than Him. Little it is ye remember of admonition. How many a township have We destroyed! As a raid by night, or while they slept at noon, Our terror came unto them. No plea had they, when Our terror came unto them, save that they said: Lo! We were wrong-doers. -Qur'an 7:2-5

• “Allah said, ‘No Prophet before Muhammad took booty from his enemy nor prisoners for ransom.’ Muhammad said, ‘I was made victorious with terror. The earth was made a place for me to clean. I was given the most powerful words. Booty was made lawful for me. I was given the power to intercede. These five privileges were awarded to no prophet before me.’” “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’” -Ishaq 326-327

• Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will terrorize the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." That is because they opposed Allah and His messenger. Whoso opposeth Allah and His messenger, (for him) lo! Allah is severe in punishment. -Qur'an 8:12-13

• “Khaybar was stormed by the Apostle’s squadron, fully armed, powerful and strong. It brought certain humiliation with Muslim men in its midst. We attacked and they met their doom. Muhammad conquered the Jews in fighting that day as they opened their eyes to our dust.” Ishaq 517

• The Prophet offered the Fajr Prayer near Khaibar when it was still dark and then said, "Allahu-Akbar! Khaibar is destroyed, for whenever we approach a (hostile) nation (to fight), then evil will be the morning for those who have been warned." Then the inhabitants of Khaibar came out running on the roads. The Prophet had their men killed, their women and children taken as captives. Safiya was amongst the captives. She first came in the share of Dahya Alkali but later on she belonged to the Prophet -Bukhari Vol 5, Bk 59, No 512

• “After the Messenger had finished with the Khaybar Jews, Allah cast terror into the hearts of the Jews in Fadak when they received news of what Allah had brought upon Khaybar. Fadak became the exclusive property of Allah’s Messenger.” -Tabari 8:129

• Allah drove the Jews from their homes and cast terror into their hearts. (So that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, and of a land which ye had not frequented (before). And Allah has power over all things. -Qur'an 33:26-27

Need more, George? The reasons for innocent civilians being sploded’ in food markets in Iraq is fundamentally an issue of religious hatreds that divide the sunni and shia. Those hatreds are founded in a religious blood feud that dates back to early Islamic times and tales.

History tells us that half of the “rightly guided Caliphs” were assassinated by other Moslems. All of them fought civil wars with other Moslems and Moslem rebels.
Recent history tells us the Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World has used the ancient hatreds in the middle east to ferment regime change from Baghdad to Benghazi just as Wesley Clark warned about a decade ago:

"In Clark's book, Winning Modern Wars, published in 2003, he describes his conversation with a military officer in the Pentagon shortly after 9/11 regarding a plan to attack seven Middle Eastern countries in five years: 'As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat.

"'Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off Iran.'"

Wesley Clark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Recent history tells us the Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World has used the ancient hatreds in the middle east to ferment regime change from Baghdad to Benghazi just as Wesley Clark warned about a decade ago:

"In Clark's book, Winning Modern Wars, published in 2003, he describes his conversation with a military officer in the Pentagon shortly after 9/11 regarding a plan to attack seven Middle Eastern countries in five years: 'As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat.

"'Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off Iran.'"

Wesley Clark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, I understand, George, you have cut and pasted this a hundred times before. It appeals to your need to need to believe in conspiracy theories but doesn't address the root cause of the continued slaughter taking place across the Islamist Middle East.

Your conspiracy theories don't explain the continued slamming away that is taking place between the Sunni and the Shia. That is explained by the 1,400 year old internecine hatreds that continue to divide these two lovely groups of knuckle draggers.

The borders of "Free" Kurdistan, "Free" Baluchistan, the Saudi Homelands Independent Territories, the Islamic Sacred State, and dividing Iraq into an Arab Shia State, Sunni Iraq, and a Baghdad City-State, among others. Do you imagine this is being done to advance democracy or control the resources in that part of the world.

The borders of "Free" Kurdistan, "Free" Baluchistan, the Saudi Homelands Independent Territories, the Islamic Sacred State, and dividing Iraq into an Arab Shia State, Sunni Iraq, and a Baghdad City-State, among others. Do you imagine this is being done to advance democracy or control the resources in that part of the world.

You've offered not a single bit of evidence to demonstrate any of the above is connected to Western conspirators.

You've offered not a single bit of evidence to demonstrate any of the above is connected to Western conspirators.
War in Afghanistan (2001?present) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

War in Afghanistan (2001?present) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Conspiracy theories.

Conspiracy theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Historically, the Ottoman Empire encompassed most of the Middle East and surrounding territory.

But after WWI the defeated Ottoman Empire was divided by the European victors and arbitrary borders were drawn up to in order to create colonial ruled nation states.

Unfortunately, the division didn't take into consideration ethnic, religious, or cultural differences between the people living there.

Thus, the Middle East will be in a state of turmoil and transition for many decades in the future. As the people living there struggle to carve out individual territories that reflects their unique identity and culture. .. :cool:

Last edited:
So according to Georgie, the Israelis WANT to go back to the pre-'67 borders - 'cause that's what it says on the "map".

I think that map is a 'global research' conspiranutter's wet dream, not intended to represent any reality..........

The map of the Middle East will continue to be redrawn for the next several decades.

As loyalties and political alliances change over natural resources. .. :cool:

The map of the Middle East will continue to be redrawn for the next several decades.

675px-Pivot_area.png

The US seems to be looking at the resources of the Middle East as a stepping stone to central Asia and Africa:

"The basic notions of Mackinder's doctrine involve considering the geography of the Earth as being divided into two sections: the World Island or Core, comprising Eurasia and Africa; and the Peripheral 'islands', including the Americas, Australia, Japan, the British Isles, and Oceania. Not only was the Periphery noticeably smaller than the World Island, it necessarily required much sea transport to function at the technological level of the World Island—which contained sufficient natural resources for a developed economy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geopolitics#American_geopolitical_doctrine

Last edited:
So according to Georgie, the Israelis WANT to go back to the pre-'67 borders - 'cause that's what it says on the "map".

I think that map is a 'global research' conspiranutter's wet dream, not intended to represent any reality..........
I don't think the Litani river was part of the pre-'67 borders, Marg. Maybe the Jewish state will be inducted into NATO as part of its reward for loyalty to the imperial powers?

And the point of the above was to support your conspiracy theories?
There's nothing conspiratorial about the millions of innocent Muslims who have been murdered, maimed, incarcerated, and displaced by the US military over the last thirteen years.

It seems you have abandoned your earlier conspiracy involving the evil Westerners carving up Middle Eastern borders.

these are hypothetical proposals to east the fighting and separate the different groups into traditional regions. Turkey, syria, iraq would not relinquish the kurdish land.
Just because someone draws and map does not mean the maps will become reality.
UN divided the region of palestine to reduce the stress between muslims and jews.
Israel agreed and the arabs didn't. Israel was attacked and when a ceasefire was agreed to, Israel had gained land. Same in '67 when Israel controlled the WB and G.
Israel has been willing to the creation of two states, but hamas and groups like it want everything including the massacre of the jews.
It does not matter if jews build factories in the WB or in Israel, the palestinians want it all. It does not matter if the jews own the land, the palestinians will steal it. It does not matter if jews want to pray at particular sites that are important to them, muslims will take them as their own and forbid any but muslims to enter.

Unity between the PA and Hamas is breaking over money, hamas wants more to pay their administration in gaza and to pay for fuel and supplies from Israel. It is not about the number of trucks being allowed in, it is about hamas not being able to pay for the goods they need imported.
It is also about the high wages that various officials get, $400,000 per. As much as Obama gets not including expenses.

675px-Pivot_area.png

The US seems to be looking at the resources of the Middle East as a stepping stone to central Asia and Africa:

"The basic notions of Mackinder's doctrine involve considering the geography of the Earth as being divided into two sections: the World Island or Core, comprising Eurasia and Africa; and the Peripheral 'islands', including the Americas, Australia, Japan, the British Isles, and Oceania. Not only was the Periphery noticeably smaller than the World Island, it necessarily required much sea transport to function at the technological level of the World Island—which contained sufficient natural resources for a developed economy.

Geopolitics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

US produces 60% of it's consumption, but production is on the raise while use is decreasing.

Last year Australia has found an untapped oil field larger than Saudi and Iran. There are matters of drilling and preserving their land, animals and population. It will be awhile before oil is produced in the outback.

There are underwater fields that are mainly in the waters of cyprus, israel and lebanon that are just now being explored.

Even the arabs are going solar and reducing emissions in their countries. Water always scarce is being recycled and used more conservatively. They are even testing ways of producing rain storms.

Forum List

Back