BBC: Israel Declare 'Humanitarian Truce' on Gaza

Right now 7 interceptions above tel Aviv, true humanity.

Israel must let the rockets fall or Israel is the aggressor, according to some who post here.
Since the vaunted Iron Dome is 95-98% successful in stopping the home made bottle rockets launched from Gaza.

I fail to see why Israel needs to attack the Palestinian people in Gaza hundreds of times with large high explosive bombs? . :doubt:

Israel must let the rockets fall or Israel is the aggressor, according to some who post here.
Since the vaunted Iron Dome is 95-98% successful in stopping the home made bottle rockets launched from Gaza.

I fail to see why Israel needs to attack the Palestinian people in Gaza hundreds of times with large high explosive bombs? . :doubt:

I fail to see what Hamas is firing rockets in the first place.

In any other nation on earth, this would be considered a brutal act of war, but since Jews are being targeted by those muslim sons of bitches, I guess it's ok, what?

Mebbe it really is time for Operation Samson...

I fail to see what Hamas is firing rockets in the first place.

In any other nation on earth, this would be considered a brutal act of war, but since Jews are being targeted by those muslim sons of bitches, I guess it's ok, what?

Mebbe it really is time for Operation Samson...

To some yes, and Fatah v. Hamas never occurred.

Most U.S. citizens support the Israeli savages because the zionist controlled media only reports one side of the story.

If the Palestinian side of the conflict was given equal prime time coverage.

The American people would be appalled to learn of the brutal apartheid treatment the Israeli's inflict on the citizens of Gaza. .. :doubt:

It has been given equal prime time coverage. Petrodollars were funded to universities to present that side of the argument in an effort to fight via education against the alleged Jewish lobby. It's why we have Arabic studies in our universities. I don't have a problem with the Arabic studies program but I do have a problem with the bullshit and lies.
So, ya, I'd say that this is more than prime time coverage.

They aren't attacking the Palestinian people. They are attacking Hamas and the Islamic Jihadists. Don't start no shit and there won't be no shit.

They aren't attacking the Palestinian people. They are attacking Hamas and the Islamic Jihadists. Don't start no shit and there won't be no shit.

There ya go! Spot-on.

Really?? .......sure seems like the Israeli IDF has murdered a lot of women and children in the last few days. . :doubt:

Sadly there's always going to be collateral damage when doing the necessary work of blowing up evil terrorist sandcastles.

Still not one single civilian been killed by those Hamas rockets I notice.

Really?? .......sure seems like the Israeli IDF has murdered a lot of women and children in the last few days. . :doubt:

Sadly there's always going to be collateral damage when doing the necessary work of blowing up evil terrorist sandcastles.

The Israeli's brag how the Iron Dome is effectively stopping and destroying 95-98% of Gaza's home made bottle rockets.

So why do they need to retaliate with thousands of high explosive bombs killing hundreds of Palestine women and children? . :doubt:

The Israeli's brag how the Iron Dome is effectively stopping and destroying 95-98% of Gaza's home made bottle rockets.

So why do they need to retaliate with thousands of high explosive bombs killing hundreds of Palestine women and children? . :doubt:

Because Hamas keeps firing, and there has been one reported Israeli death, and Hamas has killed their own, without blinking an eye. Israel fights better, but Hamas continues despite human lives lost. Israel calls for a cease fire, Israel halts firing unilaterally to allow Gaza residents to get food, medications, and connect with loved ones. Hamas keeps sending rockets.

Because Hamas keeps firing, and there has been one reported Israeli death, and Hamas has killed their own, without blinking an eye. Israel fights better, but Hamas continues despite human lives lost. Israel calls for a cease fire, Israel halts firing unilaterally to allow Gaza residents to get food, medications, and connect with loved ones. Hamas keeps sending rockets.

The one civilian death wasn't killed by a rocket but by mortar fire that was being exchanged between 2 military positions. He decided to go and offer the IDF some food whilst they were enganging the enemy, so essentially he died of stupidity.

The rocket death count still stands at 0.

What the media doesn't report is why the Palestinian's are soo upset and firing their home made bottle rockets into Israel?

And no, it isn't about religion or hatred of jews. . :cool:

The one civilian death wasn't killed by a rocket but by mortar fire that was being exchanged between 2 military positions. He decided to go and offer the IDF some food whilst they were enganging the enemy, so essentially he died of stupidity.

The rocket death count still stands at 0.

No, he died from Hamas attacking Israel, yet again.

It's war. They were told to leave. Those aren't home made bottle rockets.

Gazans have become disenchanted with Hamas over time.

What the media doesn't report is why the Palestinian's are soo upset and firing their home made bottle rockets into Israel?

:cuckoo:

July 2014 witnssed yet another escalation in HAMAS rocket capabilities with the introduction of the new longer range Khaibar-1 M302 rocket, capable of targetting much of the Israeli population. On March 5, 2014 the Israeli Navy intercepted a shipment of “dozens” of rockets identified as “M-302" rockets aboard a cargo ship name the Klos-C in the Red Sea. The rockets were being shipped from Syria to Iran and destine for Sudan where they could be taken through Egypt to Gaza.

The M-302 rocket is a Syrian-made munition that can launch a 375-pound warhead as far as 125 miles. According to Israeli media reports, the model intercepted on March 6, 2014 was an A302, which is five meters long and with a total weight of 500 kilograms. It has a range of 90 kilometers and carries a 170 kilogram warhead.

In a Hizballah attack on August 4, 2006, what was evidently a 302 mm rocket landed close to the Israeli city of Hadera, some 90 km south of the Lebanese border, the southern-most hit of any rocket fired against Israel during the war. The system is clearly not related to any known Soviet/Russian or Iranian MLRS. It has long been thought that the M302 rockets are Syrian derivatives of rockets for the Chinese WS-1 and/or WS-1B MLRS. The WS-1 (Weishi or “Guardian”) series rockets are visually similar to the Khaibar-1, and the launchers also share some characteristics. Production of these systems is done under license in Turkey and more recently in Thailand.

November 2012 witnessed a major escalation of HAMAS rocket capabilities, as the Iranian Fajr-5 artillery rocket was employed for the first time. With a range of about 75 kilometers, it had twice the range of rockets previously used by HAMAS, and brought Tel Avic and Jeruslalem within range of HAMAS attacks. At the outset of Operation Pillar of Defense, the IDF targeted a significant number of long-range rockets sites (over 40 km) owned by Hamas. This deals a significant blow to the terror organization's underground rocket launching capabilities and munitions warehouses that are owned by Hamas and other terror organizations. The aim of targeting these sites is to cripple the terrorist organization's rocket launching and weapons build-up capabilities. One Fajr-5 [range of about 75 km] launch site that was struck IAF aircraft was located in close proximity to a mosque and other civilian structures.

HAMAS Rockets

HAMAS Rockets

It is hatred. You can't have a good economic climate and be at continuous war. The problem isn't Israel. The problem is Hamas.

There is Hamas. There are a couple of Islamic Jihadist groups and then there are the every day people that are caught in the cross fire. You don't get to hide behind the everyday people with rhetoric. Not any more.

Forum List

Back