BBC reports a third tower collapsing on 9/11 ...

The national debt 20 years ago was around $5 trillion.
It's now $28.5 trillion
1626062792634.png

If 9/11 was legit and done by terrorists then our security, law enforcement and spy agencies failed us. For all that money we have paid into it, we the people deserved better. We also overstated the wealth of the Soviet Union. And it affected us by spending way more then we had to and scaring people about nuclear war for decades.

Sorry,

US based Mossad assets have not wiped out all patriotic Americans with IQ over 25
You know, there are already Muslim sleeper cells here too ?
Saudis, Iranians....let's just say, there are multiple potential war zones right here as we speak.( not just a civil war of racxial or political motivation) Ya got foreign and domestic enemies of all kinds...to simply say Mossad is behind everything, defeats the purpose of this discussion, AND, gives the trolls a window to call you antisemitic ........MSS (China),MOSSAD, CIA, MI6 (five eyes), FSB ( Russia's so good, most Americans still think it's the KGB.) They all have their rogue elements.

All of the major players in 911

Silverstein
Osman
Tenet
Cheney
Rumsfeld
Tommy franks
The Saudi Royal family
The media

All Zionists. There is reason why they attempted to do 911. They knew they had their people in place to deceive the American people, just like they did with LBJ and Hoover with JFK, MLK, andRFK.

Conspiracy theory - telling truth the media and Zionists shout down

1/6 is their latest. Why can't fox figure out the "dead" Capitol officer was never subjected to autopsy?

Heck, Fox News still cannot notice michelle Obama has a penis....
The only major players in 911 were muslim terrorists.

Conspiracy theory is telling lies as we have proven here with you. You have never stated gtruth and we have proven this. When pressed for evidence of your claims you have NEVER produced or posted any.

Oswald killeed JFK the end.

AE911 truth is a worthless source try again
Lies don't help your case here Soupi.
Everyone knows who you represent.
I stated fact

AE911 trurht is a proven organization of frauds. They have few engineers or architects in their membership despite their name.

They are not a valid source. I represent me and no one else.
Where is your proof they’re frauds???…Langley loving Alan Dulles’ grandson.

I stated fact

AE911 trurht is a proven organization of frauds. They have few engineers or architects in their membership despite their name.

SWho are you talking to?

DId you come back to be my personal bitch again the way you always have been in the past?

I stated fact

SWho are you talking to?

DId you come back to be my personal bitch again the way you always have been in the past?
Don’t change the subject Dulles. Prove they’re wrong.

I stated fact

SWho are you talking to?

Who are you talking to bitch ? You have always been proven wrong and a liar so who the fuck do you think your addressing.?

Do you want to be my bitch again as you always have been?

I stated fact

SWho are you talking to?

Who are you talking to bitch ? You have always been proven wrong and a liar so who the fuck do you think your addressing.?

See? You have no proof as always. I own you Dulles.

I stated fact

SWho are you talking to?

Who are you talking to.''
You have it backwards i have always owned you and proven you wrong hence your wierd form of address.

I stated fact

SWho are you talking to?

You have it backwards i have always owned you and proven you wrong hence your wierd form of address.
Again no proof. You may be Allen Dulles’ grandson, but you certainly aren’t as smart as grandpa.

I stated fact

SWho are you talking to?

Again no proof. You may be Allen Dulles’ grandson, but you certainly aren’t as smart as grandpa.
You may be Oswalds son from a crackwhore but I have always proven you wrong.

Thirty minutes before it happened.
Wow...someone at MI6 or CIA got a good spanking for that leak, didn't they ?

Forum List

Back