BBC reports a third tower collapsing on 9/11 ...

Thirty minutes before it happened.
Wow...someone at MI6 or CIA got a good spanking for that leak, didn't they ?

The Lone Gunmen predicted 911.
So did Tom Clancy.

AE911 truth is a worthless source try again
Lies don't help your case here Soupi.
Everyone knows who you represent.
I stated fact

AE911 trurht is a proven organization of frauds. They have few engineers or architects in their membership despite their name.

They are not a valid source. I represent me and no one else.
Where is your proof they’re frauds???…Langley loving Alan Dulles’ grandson.

SWho are you talking to?

DId you come back to be my personal bitch again the way you always have been in the past?
Don’t change the subject Dulles. Prove they’re wrong.
Who are you talking to bitch ? You have always been proven wrong and a liar so who the fuck do you think your addressing.?

Do you want to be my bitch again as you always have been?
See? You have no proof as always. I own you Dulles.
Who are you talking to.''
You have it backwards i have always owned you and proven you wrong hence your wierd form of address.
Again no proof. You may be Allen Dulles’ grandson, but you certainly aren’t as smart as grandpa.
You may be Oswalds son from a crackwhore but I have always proven you wrong.
This is very disappointing. I expected Allen Dulles’ grandson to be a very good deceptive liar.

Indeed, nearly 40 years later, an event took place on American soil that allegedly bears all the hallmarks of Operation Northwoods – the destruction of the World Trade Center on September 11th, 2001.

So did Tom Clancy.

Tom Clancy did not

Indeed, nearly 40 years later, an event took place on American soil that allegedly bears all the hallmarks of Operation Northwoods – the destruction of the World Trade Center on September 11th, 2001.
I’m guessing very few Americans know anything about Operation Paperclip, Northwoods, and Mockingbird, or MK-ULTRA.

I’m guessing very few Americans know anything about Operation Paperclip, Northwoods, and Mockingbird, or MK-ULTRA.
Because they are irrelevant and prove nothing dumbass

They'll never get caught.
All the bases are covered and we don't
want to see plan B, even if we did catch them.

BEcause gthey are irrelevant and prove nothing dumbass
Lol. I’m betting you really believe that.

How convenient for you, the grandson of one of world histories greatest murderers. No doubt grandpa had a lot to do with those operations. I’m sure you’re so proud.

You, me, Dale Smith and Jesse Ventura.

They'll never get caught.
All the bases are covered and we don't
want to see plan B, even if we did catch them.
Catch them at what?

How convenient for you, the grandson of one of world histories greatest murderers. No doubt grandpa had a lot to do with those operations. I’m sure you’re so proud.
The greatest murderer was Oswald the communist who was your dad.

It is not belief boy it is fact they are irrelevant and prove nothing

Please Allen the III, you know full well your grandpa did JFK. Oswald was your patsy. Just admit it.

They're like robotic gatekeepers.
We can chat about this all day here, but if say, for instance Joe Rogan and Jimmy Dore, Tucker Carlson--all these guys start talking about it.......you'l see their reaction in a heartbeat. They'll go China and shut it down if they have to....and they can. There's no back up web.

They'll do a false flag cyberattack, blame Russia and Iran and we're in WW3.
1626109266533.png

They're like robotic gatekeepers.
We can chat about this all day here, but if say, for instance Joe Rogan and Jimmy Dore, Tucker Carlson--all these guys start talking about it.......you'l see their reaction in a heartbeat. They'll go China and shut it down if they have to....and they can. There's no back up web.

They'll do a false flag cyberattack, blame Russia and Iran and we're in WW3.
View attachment 511829
Explain how some obscure suggestion by the DoD which was cancelled by the president relates in any way to 911

Go ahead dumbass explain yourself

Please Allen the III, you know full well your grandpa did JFK. Oswald was your patsy. Just admit it.
Your daddy Oswald acted all alone as is proven crack baby.

You know this and the evidence has been put in your face you lost every argument and that is a fact

Your daddy Oswald acted all alone as is proven crack baby.

You know this and the evidence has been put in your face you lost every argument and that is a fact
I’m betting grandpa is spinning in his grave right now, because of your poor efforts here. You need to pick it up Allen. Stop copying me and put up some original thought, if you can.

So did Tom Clancy.

Tom Clancy did not

Throughout the book, President Durling faces another political crisis: Vice President Ed Kealty is forced to resign after being accused of rape. With the crisis over, President Durling nominates Ryan as vice president for successfully handling the crisis. However, an embittered Japan Air Lines pilot, driven mad by the deaths of his son and brother during the conflict, flies his Boeing 747 directly into the U.S. Capitol during a special joint session of Congress. The president, as well as nearly the entire Congress, the Supreme Court, and many other members of the federal government, is killed in the attack. Ryan, who is on his way to be sworn as vice president after being confirmed, narrowly escapes the explosion. He becomes the President of the United States and takes his oath of office before a district judge in the CNN studios in Washington.

If the Mossad was really not worried that the truth that they did 911 would get out....

Why do they spend all of their time here.

It is like those who insist there was no fraud in the election, and spend all day here spewing lies and hate at the audits....

Lol

A photo shows a down light pole with nothing close to a dent/bend of being hit by an airplane wing at 500 mph.

Once you are shown that, you are supposed to shut the funk up...

From the team that used to be the roughest toughest most penalized team in the NFL, but is now all about

Coming out of the closet.....

LOL!!!!!!!

Good...you admit the pole was downed. Progress!!!!

Now... how did it get there. There is one in the street....it hit the cab. How did it get there. It wasn't there for most of the morning....

Your move dingus.

So did Tom Clancy.

Tom Clancy did not

Throughout the book, President Durling faces another political crisis: Vice President Ed Kealty is forced to resign after being accused of rape. With the crisis over, President Durling nominates Ryan as vice president for successfully handling the crisis. However, an embittered Japan Air Lines pilot, driven mad by the deaths of his son and brother during the conflict, flies his Boeing 747 directly into the U.S. Capitol during a special joint session of Congress. The president, as well as nearly the entire Congress, the Supreme Court, and many other members of the federal government, is killed in the attack. Ryan, who is on his way to be sworn as vice president after being confirmed, narrowly escapes the explosion. He becomes the President of the United States and takes his oath of office before a district judge in the CNN studios in Washington.

He predicted a 747 assault on the US Capitol. The plane wasn't hijacked. It was a Japanese pilot who was wanting to become a martyr if I remember.

The US Capitol wasn't hit on 9/11.
The Twin Towers were hit as well as the Pentagon.

Clancy wrote fiction.

He did not predict 9/11. That would be like saying Major League predicted the Cleveland Indians would win the AL Pennant.

Explain how some obscure suggestion by the DoD which was cancelled by the president relates in any way to 911

Go ahead dumbass explain yourself
9/11 was the ultimate false flag operation, however it went down, whatever it's original purpose was and no matter who all is to blame or should be held accountable....the goals of the permanent war state have gone beyond their wildest dreams.....Rumsfeld and Hitler are in hell gigging about it now.

Forum List

Back