Be Afraid - Media Glosses Over Repeated Threats of Violence from LBGT-er

And Tor has a lot of hatred and bigotry going on. Anti semitic and violent.

Plus he dresses up as Glenn Close.
You have no room to talk about hatred and bigotry.
Your every post on this thread epitomizes both.
Gay and transgender retards are some of the most hateful people I know, next to libtards.
I doubt you know anyone from either group well, if at all.
Your posts prove that engaging with you is futile, therefore I shall no longer do so.

Oh for crying out loud. The cross section of the good the bad and the ugly goes for every hetero, lesbian, gay, bi, trans on the planet.

Every group has sons of bitches that are intolerable.
Exactly!
And this particular individual's behavior is what the discussion should be about - not their gender identification, or anyone else's sexual orientation.
Except his behavior is being downplayed because he's a member of the lbgt community.

Should the media gloss over koshrgrl, a self professed christian's call for the death of 40 some percent of Americans?

Hypocrisy is her middle name, allie hypocrisy baba, aka koshrgrl.

Wishing death on people in the name of being Christian. Shameful.

Okay,
First of all, transgender is not gay.
Second: what one person does not define an entire group, or community.
I'm sure you'd like to indict the Gay community for this persons conduct, but you lose on that count.
Transgender is mentally ill.

And this person is the face of the LGBT community. He's paid big $$ to mince around and *cover the news*.
Astounding and ignorantly incorrect on both counts.
Your hate and ignorant attacks shame the rest of us.
The first to invoke "Nazi" loses by default.
I didn't invoke "Nazi". But just because you claim someone loses by default doesn't mean they really did.

Transgenders are spectacularly mentally ill.

As anybody who looks at Tor or Bruce can attest.
You are spectacularly ignorant on the subject.
Just because something is beyond your comprehension, that does not make it either wrong, nor a deficiency of any kind. Rather, the deficiency belongs to those who feel compelled to impose their subjective standards on the rest of society.
Sexuality and procreation are not subjective.

You have no room to talk about hatred and bigotry.
Your every post on this thread epitomizes both.
Gay and transgender retards are some of the most hateful people I know, next to libtards.
Your posts prove that engaging with you is futile, therefore I shall no longer do so.

Oh for crying out loud. The cross section of the good the bad and the ugly goes for every hetero, lesbian, gay, bi, trans on the planet.

Exactly!
And this particular individual's behavior is what the discussion should be about - not their gender identification, or anyone else's sexual orientation.
Except his behavior is being downplayed because he's a member of the lbgt community.
Yeah...
Because you say so.
I don't even know who either of the two are you are making an issue over.
Must be astoundingly important people.

Okay,
First of all, transgender is not gay.
Second: what one person does not define an entire group, or community.
I'm sure you'd like to indict the Gay community for this persons conduct, but you lose on that count.

And this person is the face of the LGBT community. He's paid big $$ to mince around and *cover the news*.
I didn't invoke "Nazi". But just because you claim someone loses by default doesn't mean they really did.

Just because something is beyond your comprehension, that does not make it either wrong, nor a deficiency of any kind. Rather, the deficiency belongs to those who feel compelled to impose their subjective standards on the rest of society.
You make no sense.

You make no sense.
It makes perfect sense. You're here, aren't you? That's a result of the absoluteness of sexuality and procreation. Nothing subjective about it.

You make no sense.
It makes perfect sense. You're here, aren't you? That's a result of the absoluteness of sexuality and procreation. Nothing subjective about it.
<sigh>
That is the result of procreation.
It is only marginally related to sexuality.
There is nothing "absolute" about sexuality.
In fact, there is nothing absolute about procreation, either.
It has been done millions of times asexually.

You make no sense.
<sigh>
That's like saying that eyes are not necessarily for seeing and that that is subjective.

You make no sense.
<sigh>
That's like saying that eyes are not necessarily for seeing and that that is subjective.
No, it is not. Your metaphor is heinously inaccurate.

Exactly!
Yeah...
Because you say so.
Then why are you in this thread? This thread is about the person that you seem proud to know nothing about. Why are you opining about something you have admittedly no understanding of?

Exactly!
Yeah...
Because you say so.
Then why are you in this thread? This thread is about the person that you seem proud to know nothing about. Why are you opining about something you have admittedly no understanding of?
I'm participating in this thread because the incident cited by you was only used as an excuse/vehicle to launch attacks at LGBTQ people.
I'm here to dispute the spurious, anti-LGBTQ nonsense being represented here as indisputable fact and the will of the universe.
Oh, and I didn't say I had no knowledge of the purported topic.
After joining the thread I did look up and read about the incident.

Exactly!
Yeah...
Because you say so.
I'm participating in this thread because the incident cited by you was only used as an excuse/vehicle to launch attacks at LGBTQ people.
I'm here to dispute the spurious, anti-LGBTQ nonsense being represented here as indisputable fact and the will of the universe.
Except you admittedly have no understanding of the situation or the person being referenced. So really you're just blabbing about something you have no idea about. Thank you for admitting it, loser.

Exactly!
Yeah...
Because you say so.
Except you admittedly have no understanding of the situation or the person being referenced. So really you're just blabbing about something you have no idea about. Thank you for admitting it, loser.
Re-read my post, darlin. Actually paying attention to what was written may assist your understanding.
- if understanding is something you are capable of...

Anyway, back to the OP....besides Zooey Tur, let's see how many other crazy cross dressers we can come up with.

Here's my favorite:
gein000.jpg

Ed liked to dress up in the skins of his victims. He wanted to be a woman but apparently lacked the income or connections to get a sex change operation, and didn't feel his weirdness would be embraced in his local community. Though of course, his mother DID pass him off as a girl the first few years of his life (do we have any recent parallels of this sick behavior? We sure do! Think Hillary championing the eight year old whose weirdo parents were pawning off as a member of the opposite sex..despite the biological sex of the child)
Edward Gein Murderpedia the encyclopedia of murderers

Those trannies are just ordinary folk!

Anyway, back to the OP....besides Zooey Tur, let's see how many other crazy cross dressers we can come up with.

Here's my favorite:
gein000.jpg

Ed liked to dress up in the skins of his victims. He wanted to be a woman but apparently lacked the income or connections to get a sex change operation, and didn't feel his weirdness would be embraced in his local community. Though of course, his mother DID pass him off as a girl the first few years of his life (do we have any recent parallels of this sick behavior? We sure do! Think Hillary championing the eight year old whose weirdo parents were pawning off as a member of the opposite sex..despite the biological sex of the child)

Not even remotely a related story, or incident.
Now, you are being deliberately disingenuous and antagonistic.

Here's another non scary cross dresser, or transgender, or transvestite...whatever they're calling them these days. Another *normal* sexual deviant and over the top exhibitionist:

haddenclark.jpg

Clark's mother would dress him in girl's clothes when she was drunk, and as a result he grew to identify himself as a woman and would often wear women's clothes. He exhibited sadistic tendencies from a young age, delighting in torturing animals and bullying other children.

Sounds perfectly normal and un-scary to me!

Except..dang, "While Clark later claimed to have begun killing as a teenager, his first documented victim was his six-year-old neighbor, Michelle Dorr, whom he killed and cannibalized in May 1986. Clark was not considered a suspect at the time, however, as police initially suspected the girl's father."

Hadden Clark Murderpedia the encyclopedia of murderers

Here's my favorite:
gein000.jpg

Not even remotely a related story, or incident.
Now, you are being deliberately disingenuous and antagonistic.

How do you know? You have admitted you have no idea what's going on. Now you're just getting boring.

Forum List

Back