Be Honest Trump Supporters, Would You Get Along With Trump?

Here's how Trumptards react to the truth:

2021-01-12-T201057-Z-1035919403-RC2-K6-L9-YLBJD-RTRMADP-3-USA-ELECTION-PROTESTS.jpg

Now THAT's what "mostly peaceful" looks like.

This on the other hand?
iu

iu

Not so much.

I'm just loving what I'm seeing unfold, especially since I know that DeathSentence doesn't stand a chance against the juggernaut that is Trump.

It's all going to go down in flames for the GOP no matter which of those two clowns go up against Biden.

This is highly entertaining.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
I actually tend to agree with you here.

If DeSantis enters the race, the GOP will be split and we'll likely lose.

But I don't believe DeSantis is going to get into this race.

If we can see it, they can see it.

Depends on how determine the Establishment is in their quest to destroy Trump and his populist movement.

I actually tend to agree with you here.

If DeSantis enters the race, the GOP will be split and we'll likely lose.

If we can see it, they can see it.

Depends on how determine the Establishment is in their quest to destroy Trump and his populist movement.

I would say "very".

It would be a waste of time to show you what happened on January 6.

I dunno if you've heard, but they're releasing all the suppressed footage.

So I'm going to be forced to see it, whether I like it or not!

Guess it's time for me to face the music, huh? ;)

Funny you mention this.

I saw an article somewhere recently where it was posited that since DeSantis' new book (comes out next Tuesday) has nothing but praise for Trump - he may not even run.

The theory is that a savvy political player like the FL Gov. wouldn't run against someone he expended so much literary praise upon.

Whether that turns out to be true? Time will tell.

Funny you mention this.

I saw an article somewhere recently where it was posited that since DeSantis' new book (comes out next Tuesday) has nothing but praise for Trump - he may not even run.

The theory is that a savvy political player like the FL Gov. wouldn't run against someone he expended so much literary praise upon.

Whether that turns out to be true? Time will tell.
I don't think it makes political sense for him to run.

Why piss off the Trump base?

He just won a second term as Florida Governor. At the end of that term he will be perfectly positioned to start a run for 2028.

And whatever happens, there will be no incumbent in 2028.

If Trump wins ... he's term limited.

If Biden wins ... he's term limited.

Who else is on the GOP bench that can beat Desantis in 2028?

I don't see anyone.

My supposition.

He has no intention of running in 2024.

He is setting up the Trump base to become the Desantis base by not stabbing Trump in the back by running against him when we all know that he could.

And it's going to work.

It's going to work on me.

If DeSantis doesn't run in 2024, I'm going to be his number one supporter in 2028...because choosing loyalty and integrity over ambition is about the pinnacle of traits that I hold most precious.

Time will tell...but that's the way I see it.

I don't think it makes political sense for him to run.

Why piss off the Trump base?

He just won a second term as Florida Governor. At the end of that term he will be perfectly positioned to start a run for 2028.

And whatever happens, there will be no incumbent in 2028.

If Trump wins ... he's term limited.

If Biden wins ... he's term limited.

Who else is on the GOP bench that can beat Desantis in 2028?

I don't see anyone.

My supposition.

He has no intention of running in 2024.

He is setting up the Trump base to become the Desantis base by not stabbing Trump in the back by running against him when we all know that he could.

And it's going to work.

It's going to work on me.

If DeSantis doesn't run in 2024, I'm going to be his number one supporter in 2028...because choosing loyalty and integrity over ambition is about the pinnacle of traits that I hold most precious.

Time will tell...but that's the way I see it.

Well articulated and an entirely legitimate argument.

If I'm honest?

I'm just not sure.

I want to say you're correct - and add that they should make a deal for a joint 2024 ticket.

Talk about the ultimate 1-2 punch again the corrupt globalists.

I am not exactly a supporter, though I certainly approved of the job he did as President more than the current pedophile-in-chief.

As far as getting along with him? No, I really do not like malignant narcissists although many can be quite charming in their own way.

Well articulated and an entirely legitimate argument.

If I'm honest?

I'm just not sure.

I want to say you're correct - and add that they should make a deal for a joint 2024 ticket.

Talk about the ultimate 1-2 punch again the corrupt globalists.
Speaking of articulation, what I would REALLY like to see is better articulation on the national level in regard to the actual dichotomy that is between globalism and national autonomy rather than right/left or dem/repub.

Speaking of articulation, what I would REALLY like to see is better articulation on the national level in regard to the actual dichotomy that is between globalism and national autonomy rather than right/left or dem/repub.

Understood - but I would argue any globalist "Righty" like Mitch the Bitch or Mittens, are just fakes who actually now represent the Uniparty.

The New/Emerging MAGA Party are all Pro-National Autonomy. (Well put, by the way.)

Thus, rendering globalism an arena strictly populated by the New Left.

Trump is the host with the most, very classy kind of guy. I'm sure I would get along well with the President if we were to meet.

Several years ago, the Maha Rushdie was the guest of President Trump and they were playing golf. His report seems to be consistent with everyone else. Just a well bred hospitable fellow.

Look how well President Trump got along with our allies when he was representing us. Netanyahu, Salman, Putin, Xi , Un, the Pope. Even those who he disagreed with, he got along excellently on a personal level.
Wow, could you imagine what is going to happen when you wake up from your dream?

Forum List

Back