Be Honest Trump Supporters, Would You Get Along With Trump?

Honestly, I'd vote for him again if DeSantis wasn't running, but I don't think I would. The man rarely is able to stop gloating about himself. The only way I'd ever get along with him is if we were strictly talking politics.
If Donald was into quarter mile racing/street racing & he likes domesticated deer hanging around the shop we'd get along GREAT!!! One thing for sure we would not have to be scrounging around for superchargers & Lenco trannys!

Can not honestly say how I would get along with someone I have never met. Public figures tend to have their public persona and their private one. People who have the appearance of being nice and kind in public have a habit of being an asshole behind the scenes while people who act like an asshole in public can be very nice in private.

I'm just loving what I'm seeing unfold, especially since I know that DeathSentence doesn't stand a chance against the juggernaut that is Trump.

It's all going to go down in flames for the GOP no matter which of those two clowns go up against Biden.

This is highly entertaining.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
MalcomExLax is a true Nostradumbass.

He thinks he can foresee the future. But he has not the slightest grasp even on the present.

Honestly, I'd vote for him again if DeSantis wasn't running, but I don't think I would. The man rarely is able to stop gloating about himself. The only way I'd ever get along with him is if we were strictly talking politics.

You would definitely get along with Trump....

Thanks to basquebromance for the links.

No, I think our personalities would clash. That being said, I don’t vote for the leader of the free world because he appears to be a nice guy and gives me the warm fuzzies. That would make me a Democrat.
Perfectly put….those who think a POTUS needs to be someone they‘d have a beer with need to get themselves some friends and a dog.

FJB

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Trump would happily take your money and call you a patriotic American as you lick his shoes.

FpmsyD7XoAAg368

Trump is the host with the most, very classy kind of guy. I'm sure I would get along well with the President if we were to meet.

Several years ago, the Maha Rushdie was the guest of President Trump and they were playing golf. His report seems to be consistent with everyone else. Just a well bred hospitable fellow.

Look how well President Trump got along with our allies when he was representing us. Netanyahu, Salman, Putin, Xi , Un, the Pope. Even those who he disagreed with, he got along excellently on a personal level.

What the fuck does that even mean?

I guess when you don't have a brain, the word "mentally" isn't part of your vocabulary.
Actually, judging by the behavior of Trumptards, they suffer an actual physical reaction to the truth. It causes them pain. They howl and thrash about and flee deeper into their mental illness.

The statement was 100% accurate.

I would certainly vote for Donald Trump if he runs again.

Here’s President Trump just a few days ago right there with a People. Very close to them he shook a man’s hand right there at McDonald’s. Seems to me that he’s getting closer to the American people than Joe is

If I personally met Trump I suppose there is a fair chance that I’d find him to be a man odious pant load . I don’t know that I’d get along with him. I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t care.

All of which means nothing in terms of whether I’ll vote for him. He is a guy who is willing to trying to achieve what I believe we need. Against tons of absurd opposition, he soldiers on.

So, if I were to find him rude or whatever, I’d get past it.

Forum List

Back