Be very afraid, Trumpies....Beto raises $6.1M FIRST DAY..No PAC $

LOL!

Like I said, be afraid.

Beto O'Rourke raises $6.1 million on first day, topping Sanders and all other rivals
."The Texas Democrat, who built an impressive fundraising operation last year against Ted Cruz, has sworn off all PAC donations."""""""
Nobody is afraid of beta o'dork.

Donald is.
Donald sees that out of all the Dem candidates, O'Rourke can work up a big crowd and connect with them.
He knows that Beto has the same star quality that Obama had.
And now today Donald is going to be very unhappy with this massive $$$$$$$$$ haul on Day One.
LMAO, You're an idiot. Trump against beta is a fucking dream only slightly better than running against the hildabeast,

Trump supporters want Beto to run. The guy is running an apology campaign. You almost gotta laugh. So far he has apologized for a couple of screwball remarks, a couple of things he wrote, being white and being relatively well off. My guess is that he will apologize for not being aborted next.

Last edited:
The inference that Beto was doing something unethical.
You want to see someone who cheats, his fat ass is sitting in the OO.

Yes he is and if beta Beto couldn’t beat Cruz and Cruz couldn’t beat the Great White Hope then.....you do the math.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't know shit about Texas politics.
Cruz beat Beto by only 2.6 points.
An incumbent Republican in a red state barely won his seat back from a Dem congressman.

"The Great White Hope". You're right at home here, boy, white trash redneck racist.

And Beta outspent Cruz 2 to 1, and still lost.
In a really red district sure. It was amazing he even came close. That's why we know he will kill Trump in a head to head.

You can have Texas, even though Beto might flip Texas. He will win MI, WI and PA and that makes Trump a 1 term POS. I mean POTUS.

Problem is, Beta is unlikely to even make it to the general election.
I think a black woman has the best chance

So who thinks the Dems will actually nominate this guy? Never mind the ball buffing with cows, wanting to run over kids, drug use, DUI. The bottom line is beta is a white guy. Thus no chance in the primaries.
Maybe we let you chase 20 potential candidates and we’ll tell you later who we pick?

Lol I’m a mortgage broker who’s not afraid to get dirty so I do pretty well financially and as you see I wear my hat a lot it’s not even that bright red anymore. Why don’t you come take it off beta boy.

You have little shoulders. And like my dog the beard you wear makes you look bigger than you actually are.

I bet the gun you stroke makes you feel bigger than you actually are.

Once again you’ve proven yourself an idiot again.

When is the last time you saw your dick?

A little while ago when I pulled it out of your wife.

He loves talking about my dick. I’m looking at it now and something tells me if he were here he’d be looking at it too. Sad

We need a black woman. Trump won’t stand a chance

You have little shoulders. And like my dog the beard you wear makes you look bigger than you actually are.

I bet the gun you stroke makes you feel bigger than you actually are.

He loves talking about my dick. I’m looking at it now and something tells me if he were here he’d be looking at it too. Sad

Maybe you need a black women.

Why don’t you think a black woman is capable? Do you hear that women and black people?

Why don’t you think a black woman is capable? Do you hear that women and black people?

Once more in english please.

You got a problem with blacks and or women being president

So what raising a lot of money doesn’t guarantee a primary nomination a number of Republicans found that out in 2016 as did one Democrat in the general election.

Beat me to it. My guess.... Something smells like Soros to me.

Jo

The claim Beto O'Rourke's day 1 $6.5M haul shattered 2020 Democratic primary records falls apart as a hoax. His campaign counted $4.5M from his Senate race toward the raise. The real number is $2M, lower than Bernie Sanders, barely above Kamala Harris.

As I said earlier.
Dems were pissed at Beta for not sharing his cash with dems who could have actually won their race.
He chose to hoard it.
And now he just confirmed what I said.
you can always rely on TEXANS to speak the truth!
Beto is a nothing more than a liberal kook.

LOL!

Like I said, be afraid.

Beto O'Rourke raises $6.1 million on first day, topping Sanders and all other rivals
."The Texas Democrat, who built an impressive fundraising operation last year against Ted Cruz, has sworn off all PAC donations."""""""
Nobody is afraid of beta o'dork.

Donald is.
Donald sees that out of all the Dem candidates, O'Rourke can work up a big crowd and connect with them.
He knows that Beto has the same star quality that Obama had.
And now today Donald is going to be very unhappy with this massive $$$$$$$$$ haul on Day One.
LMAO, You're an idiot. Trump against beta is a fucking dream only slightly better than running against the hildabeast,
DJT would slaughter him.

This is the guy that’s gonna save the Left? Trump’s gonna steam roll him.

You got a problem with blacks and or women being president

Who said that?

LOL!

Like I said, be afraid.

Bob raised way more during his senate race. He lost.
The media is just hoping to prop some asshole up that they know they can control.
Even Fox News was trying to fellate him on national television.....as if all of the excrement that came out on him during the campaign didn't exist.

It’s not the same as when Jeb Bush did it, where he had everyone lined up when they all donated. This guy, as far as I know, didn’t make a bunch of calls. Didn’t have a bunch of people that were pounding people

BREAKING: Professional skateboarders have analyzed Beto's skating prowess and had concluded that he is a quote "lame" skateboarder!

Forum List

Back