Be very afraid, Trumpies....Beto raises $6.1M FIRST DAY..No PAC $

He had to raise more than everyone to continue his momentum. He did. Otherwise, they would have said people gave against Lyin Ted Cruz, not for Beto

LOL!

Like I said, be afraid.

Beto O'Rourke raises $6.1 million on first day, topping Sanders and all other rivals
."The Texas Democrat, who built an impressive fundraising operation last year against Ted Cruz, has sworn off all PAC donations."""""""

Bob raised way more during his senate race. He lost.
The media is just hoping to prop some asshole up that they know they can control.
Even Fox News was trying to fellate him on national television.....as if all of the excrement that came out on him during the campaign didn't exist.

Fox News is going south fast

Jo

LOL!

Like I said, be afraid.

Beto O'Rourke raises $6.1 million on first day, topping Sanders and all other rivals
."The Texas Democrat, who built an impressive fundraising operation last year against Ted Cruz, has sworn off all PAC donations."""""""

The media is just hoping to prop some asshole up that they know they can control.
Even Fox News was trying to fellate him on national television.....as if all of the excrement that came out on him during the campaign didn't exist.
LOL!

Like I said, be afraid.

I'm expecting mass suicides if Trump wins again.

Jo

LOL!

Like I said, be afraid.

LOL!

Like I said, be afraid.

I'm expecting mass suicides if Trump wins again.

Jo
Cross your fingers.

Was he supposed to?
Obligated to?
Is that as bad as Trump not paying his contractors on his resorts and hotels?

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

WTF does that have to do with Beta hoarding campaign cash?

The inference that Beto was doing something unethical.
You want to see someone who cheats, his fat ass is sitting in the OO.

Yes he is and if beta Beto couldn’t beat Cruz and Cruz couldn’t beat the Great White Hope then.....you do the math.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't know shit about Texas politics.
Cruz beat Beto by only 2.6 points.
An incumbent Republican in a red state barely won his seat back from a Dem congressman.

"The Great White Hope". You're right at home here, boy, white trash redneck racist.

And Beta outspent Cruz 2 to 1, and still lost.

See post #107.

This is the guy that’s gonna save the Left? Trump’s gonna steam roll him.

Beto is like Tony Robbins on Crack....but makes less sense.

And Tony Robbins is such a miserable failure, right?

Strange.....well not strange....you're a liberal.....you can't see the point of a statement without it being spoon fed to you.

Answer the question, coward.
Tony Robbins makes more sense than Trump, who spent the whole weekend tweeting hate.
50 posts. Picking fights with the McCains, for chrissake.
And he's your Dear Leader.
You're pathetic.

11 more posts deleted.

A couple had their posts edited for derogatory comments.

If you have a problem remembering the rules, here's a link.

USMB Rules and Guidelines

Get on topic, respond to the OP, and not petty insults.

Be very afraid, Trumpies....

yawn.jpg

Here we go again. Thread #12,892 about how we are commin' to get cha.

Strange.....well not strange....you're a liberal.....you can't see the point of a statement without it being spoon fed to you.

The obtuseness is deliberate.

Jo

Campaign funds mean almost nothing anymore. Only dinosaurs watch campaign ads and take them seriously. Most people under 50 and almost everyone under 30 (with IQ's over 90), IMO, pay near-zero attention to ads.
The days of 'the little girl sitting in the field as the a bomb blows up' ads making a difference are LONG gone.
Look at Clinton? And the Rep, big shots last time? HUGE campaign budgets...did them no good at all.
Then look at Bernie Sanders and Trump in 2016?

Campaign financing means almost nothing - thanks to the internet and 1,000 channel cable.

Answer the question, coward.
Tony Robbins makes more sense than Trump, who spent the whole weekend tweeting hate.
50 posts. Picking fights with the McCains, for chrissake.
And he's your Dear Leader.
You're pathetic.

You luv da McCains...awwwww! McCain was what you preach to your commie comrades. Privileged and mediocre. He cost the taxpayers a lot of money over the decades. And they gave him a forever sendoff. I remember a lot of people were not happy with him as the Repub candidate in 2008. And then he disses Palin as could not even leave this earth in a civil way.

Ross Perot took care of his sick wife's bills while McCain was a prisoner

Then McCain came out and showed who he is and Ross always despised him greatly

Forum List

Back