Bear spray, bloody brawls at Patriot Prayer 'law and order' march in Portland

“ANTI-Fascism”?

Fucking hilarious.

This is nothing more than hyper masculinity gone amuck, right liberals?

We need to build a wall around Portland.

Well done, sir. That made me laugh.

I liked last week when the white guy with a bandana over his face said to the white guy in the car, “You’re a whitey, aren’t ya?”

That was some classic shit.

Let them get together and fight each other straight into jail cells. They all deserve it. Morons.

Let them get together and fight each other straight into jail cells. They all deserve it. Morons.

You should tell your liberal friends, because many of them defend ANTIFA.

I agree they are ALL bored assholes looking for a fight.

“ANTI-Fascism”?

Fucking hilarious.

Despite being largely pounded back into hiding, some cells of Nazi white supremacists still act out. These were marching to disrupt a memorial for a murder victim, demanding that black lives should not matter. There is a twitter profile that doxxes these worms. I’ll post it when or if he starts outing them.

Can’t they just settle their differences with a traditional break dance contest?

“ANTI-Fascism”?

Fucking hilarious.

Despite being largely pounded back into hiding, some cells of Nazi white supremacists still act out. These were marching to disrupt a memorial for a murder victim, demanding that black lives should not matter. There is a twitter profile that doxxes these worms. I’ll post it when or if he starts outing them.

Getting along is way overrated...
Just like black lives matter let them vent and have their fun, These groups are fleeting at best

These wussy Antifa fucks would crumble at any REAL violence.

They need to be very careful in how they proceed with this movement.

They are seemingly feminized millenials. I don’t think they would hold up well against a group of similar aged Iraqi and Afghanistan veterans.

Most
“ANTI-Fascism”?

Fucking hilarious.

Getting along is way overrated...
Just like black lives matter let them vent and have their fun, These groups are fleeting at best

campuses

T

What ever happened to just a friendly protest expressing their freedom of speech?

The extremes of both sides are NOT friendly.

I agree, although Liberals always claim their protests are all friendly, especially when Antifa is involved.
They blame everyone but themselves

Forum List

Back