Bear spray, bloody brawls at Patriot Prayer 'law and order' march in Portland

“ANTI-Fascism”?

Fucking hilarious.

This is nothing more than hyper masculinity gone amuck, right liberals?

Despite being largely pounded back into hiding, some cells of Nazi white supremacists still act out. These were marching to disrupt a memorial for a murder victim, demanding that black lives should not matter. There is a twitter profile that doxxes these worms. I’ll post it when or if he starts outing them.

Getting along is way overrated...
Just like black lives matter let them vent and have their fun, These groups are fleeting at best

Now they are. After Trump’s campaign and election legitimized the fascist white nationalist movement, they became the stars of the modern GOP. You forget they had to be scared back into their hovels.

Let them get together and fight each other straight into jail cells. They all deserve it. Morons.

What ever happened to just a friendly protest expressing their freedom of speech?

The extremes of both sides are NOT friendly.

I agree, although Liberals always claim their protests are all friendly, especially when Antifa is involved.

The difference is that Conservatives call out their fringes.

Fuck White Supremacists. (Not difficult)

Now, for liberals to say, “Fuck far left Fascism”.....that is not going to happen.

“ANTI-Fascism”?

Fucking hilarious.

Despite being largely pounded back into hiding, some cells of Nazi white supremacists still act out. These were marching to disrupt a memorial for a murder victim, demanding that black lives should not matter. There is a twitter profile that doxxes these worms. I’ll post it when or if he starts outing them.

Just like black lives matter let them vent and have their fun, These groups are fleeting at best

Now they are. After Trump’s campaign and election legitimized the fascist white nationalist movement, they became the stars of the modern GOP. You forget they had to be scared back into their hovels.

That’s why political correctness is only embraced by pussies

T
Let them get together and fight each other straight into jail cells. They all deserve it. Morons.

What ever happened to just a friendly protest expressing their freedom of speech?

I agree, although Liberals always claim their protests are all friendly, especially when Antifa is involved.
They blame everyone but themselves

Just another one of those crazy rules for liberals.

T

They believe they are gods. And they don’t believe in god?

Just about everywhere I've lived there has been a Kelly's Bar.
Word to the wise: They're all like that.

T

They believe they are gods. And they don’t believe in god?

Well someone has some explaining to do come judgement day.

Why is it so challenging for liberals to call out ANTIFA as a bunch of cvnts?

Seriously.

In this video antifa are cowardly pieces of shit, covering up their faces.
...and getting knocked the fuck out

“ANTI-Fascism”?

Fucking hilarious.

PC and tolerance are out the window. You eliminated them in 2016. Now we speak to you inbreds in the only language you understand.

“ANTI-Fascism”?

Fucking hilarious.

PC and tolerance are out the window. You eliminated them in 2016. Now we speak to you inbreds in the only language you understand.

And what language is that, buttercup?

lol how stupid are you

“ANTI-Fascism”?

Fucking hilarious.

Getting along is overrated, and not necessary for society

lol how stupid are you

Hey, as long as I'm not as stupid as you, I'm good.

Getting along is overrated, and not necessary for society
Every right you or anybody has in this country had to be fought for. Liberals have been winning those fights here for hundreds of years.

Forum List

Back