Beau Biden Has Died

seems to me that its just the way that it goes for some people Luddley !!

Will democrats use the tragedy for political purposes?

joe's a piece of it, but it's still horrible for anyone

Sorry truth is that tragedy like this enhances one's chances at moving up the democrat Party totem pole.

This could catapult Plugs into being the golden-haired boy for whom the 'crats toss Hillary under the bus!

good observation , sympathy might move him along .

whitehall
prison/con.net
HenryBHough
pismoe

I hope you never lose a child. Its a pain that is truly beyond words.
Can't you pretend to be human beings for even one thread?

Pity you libs don't feel that way when you abort the outcomes of your pleasure hunts.

Grow up.

He had two children.

Then they are both dead now. The daughter died in a car accident with her mother years ago. I thought he had two sons. I guess not.

He does have two sons.

His son Hunter is still alive. He also has two daughters with Jill.
That is good to know, Doc. I pray that Biden will turn from Rome's agenda against Israel and Protestants and do the right thing in the future. I think his sins against Protestants and Jews in Israel have caused a lot of un-necessary pain and suffering. Including on himself and his own family.

Heck, I never even knew the guy existed until recently, but...

RIP... and via con Dios.

May the God of Their Understanding bring peace and comfort to the Biden family as they work their way past this dreadful tragedy.

I feel for the family.. It's always hard losing a child.

I wonder if Joe will use the funeral to announce his candidacy?

46. This is one of those "there but by the grace of God go I" moments. I have a horrible cold today. Doing the mighty Q. All of a sudden I don't feel sorry for myself. That would be cheap.

I can't imagine what it's like to bury your child.

I think I'll put on Steel Magnolias.

Really wonderful pictures at the Daily Mail. Check out Joe with his son.

You can see the love and the pride.

29375CD400000578-3104243-image-a-28_1433037939078.jpg

Joe Biden s son Beau dies aged 46 after battle with brain cancer Daily Mail Online

Crass and inappropriate...
Are you describing Joe?
B-H2e17IMAATGo0.jpg

Good grief! I am about as right wing conservative as you can get. This was a hysterical moment because his wife was so freaking tense she was ready to pass out.

There was nothing sexual about this moment. He was trying to get her to loosen up.

Albeit Biden is not your average PC correct dude, but he's real. Like when he was having fun with the baby with the pacifier.

Joe is like the uncle or grandfather "pull my finger" you can only dream of.

I put up the other day that I'd have a beer with Joe.

Then I realized how wrong that comment was.

I'd sit with Biden and do tequila baby!

The man just lost his son. Keep it classy conservatives. Don't go after him when his son isn't even six feet under yet or you are pieces of shit.

joes a jerk and his son was in politics , a dem , progressive or enemy of Americans Tinydancer !!

My prayers to the Biden family....this guy is so being tested by the heavens above....first his wife and daughter and now a son.....Just sad!!

RIP Beau, condolences to the Biden clan.

Cancer on the body's a bitch. It took my mother.

But then there's this...

Sorry truth is that tragedy like this enhances one's chances at moving up the democrat Party totem pole.

This could catapult Plugs into being the golden-haired boy for whom the 'crats toss Hillary under the bus!

whitehall
prison/con.net
HenryBHough
pismoe

Pity you libs don't feel that way when you abort the outcomes of your pleasure hunts.

Grow up.

One less democrat voter.

joes a jerk and his son was in politics , a dem , progressive or enemy of Americans Tinydancer !!

-- the degradation that will leave no funeral un-Westboroed in its selfish quest to score its own cheap political points, regardless who gets hurt.

That's very much a cancer on the body politic, applying the same heart-sapping destruction as biological cancer does on the body. There's virtually no difference; in both cases cells grow, spread out of control, and destroy everything in their path.

How anyone could live with himself swimming in that sort of swill, I'll never comprehend.

RIP Beau, condolences to the Biden clan.

Cancer on the body's a bitch. It took my mother.

But then there's this...

whitehall
prison/con.net
HenryBHough
pismoe

Grow up.

One less democrat voter.

-- the degradation that will leave no funeral un-Westboroed in its selfish quest to score its own cheap political points, regardless who gets hurt.

That's very much a cancer on the body politic, applying the same heart-sapping destruction as biological cancer does on the body. There's virtually no difference; in both cases cells grow, spread out of control, and destroy everything in their path.

How anyone could live with himself in that sort of swill I'll never comprehend.

Sorry about your mother Pogo. I have seen cancer take a 6'4" tough guy and turned him into a shell of what he was before it took his life. Terrible disease.

Forum List

Back