Because Drinking And Guns Soooo Goes Together...

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
Drunk racists shoot and kill black cop at Waffle House

This weekend, 43-year-old police officer Kevin Jordan was shot and killed while working an in-uniform off-duty overnight security shift at a Waffle House in Georgia. After three inebriated customers–Tyler Taylor, Michael Bowman and Chantell Mixon–were asked to leave the restaurant for causing a disturbance, Jordan walked them outside to their car. The three summarily started screaming racial slurs at Jordan, and Mixon started to try to physically fight him. When Jordan tried to restrain Mixon in order to arrest her, Bowman pulled out his gun and shot him in the back several times, killing him.

Drunk racists shoot and kill black cop at Waffle House | Death and Taxes

I would like to see a gun show at some civic center be right next to where people are lining up for the MLK Day parade. Roll out the kegs and give free beer...then sit back and enjoy the chaos!:badgrin:

dont fuck with drunks until they finish their scattered, smothered, chunked, covered hash browns.

Will Obama grant a pardon to Kevin Jordan?

Last edited:

This weekend, 43-year-old police officer Kevin Jordan was shot and killed while working an in-uniform off-duty overnight security shift at a Waffle House in Georgia. After three inebriated customers–Tyler Taylor, Michael Bowman and Chantell Mixon–were asked to leave the restaurant for causing a disturbance, Jordan walked them outside to their car. The three summarily started screaming racial slurs at Jordan, and Mixon started to try to physically fight him. When Jordan tried to restrain Mixon in order to arrest her, Bowman pulled out his gun and shot him in the back several times, killing him.

I'm not sure what point you think you're making, but no one's going to advocate anything less than throwing their asses in jail and leaving them there. Probably most of the conservatives will advocate the death penalty.

I'm not sure what point you think you're making, but no one's going to advocate anything less than throwing their asses in jail and leaving them there. Probably most of the conservatives will advocate the death penalty.

The Governor of Georgia recently signed a law allowing people to carry guns anywhere they wish, including in bars. The Governor flaunted this law.

There were a few topics here about it. Like this one: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/351179-death-makes-a-deal-with-the-governor-of-georgia.html

Thus it was given the nickname the "Guns Everywhere" law, and it was predicted events like this would follow.

I believe that is the point being made in the OP.

Last edited:

The Governor of Georgia recently signed a law allowing people to carry guns anywhere they wish, including in bars. The Governor flaunted this law.

There were a few topics here about it. Like this one: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/351179-death-makes-a-deal-with-the-governor-of-georgia.html

Thus it was given the nickname the "Guns Everywhere" law, and it was predicted events like this would follow.

I see, so there weren't armed, drunk rednecks in Georgia before that? Good to know, thanks...

I hope the family of the slain officer sues the state and its governor.

Then the Newtown victims families can sue Connecticut for making sure no one could defend themselves, the Washington Navy Yard victims can sue the DC government, the Aurora theater victims families can sue Colorado.

OK, I'm game, let's do it. All the family has to do is show there weren't drunk, armed rednecks before this and they're good. That may be difficult since Georgia was full of drunk, armed rednecks...

Okay, compare how many shootings in Georgia the whole state, compared to how many in Chicago, with very strict gun laws.

Waffle House isn't a bar. That law is completely irrelevant to what happened here.

Waffle House isn't a bar. That law is completely irrelevant to what happened here.

no. but you had a table full of drunks with guns in a public place.

or is there a difference between drunk racist losers in bars and drunk racist losers sitting in a waffle house?

your continued lack of comprehension isn't my problem.

They killed a cop - IN GEORGIA.

They WILL get the needle - and fast.

Waffle house fills up when the bars close.

your continued lack of comprehension isn't my problem.

So as a lawyer you are claiming that without the new law those people would not have been armed? Really?

I hope the family of the slain officer sues the state and its governor.

Then the Newtown victims families can sue Connecticut for making sure no one could defend themselves, the Washington Navy Yard victims can sue the DC government, the Aurora theater victims families can sue Colorado.

OK, I'm game, let's do it. All the family has to do is show there weren't drunk, armed rednecks before this and they're good. That may be difficult since Georgia was full of drunk, armed rednecks...

There's always been drunk, armed rednecks but even they have become inured to the weekly reports of mass killings. Single murders aren't even reported as news anymore. Used to be shocking stuff.

Remember when Capote's "In Cold Blood" came out in the 1960s? People were floored that some random farm family in the middle of Kansas were all murdered, shot to death, for seemingly nothing.

Lightbulbs are going off now that g5000 is starting to get the slowness of getting his drinks last Saturday...

Forum List

Back