Because of no right to own firearms...

Legal Firearm ownership is very low in urban America, and very high in rural America

Population is very high in Urban America and very low in rural America. And then, not all rural people own firearms as well. I will admit that most do but some don't. Meanwhile, MOST Urban households don't own firearms.

I was wondering where you and your little buddy was getting your data from. I finally found it. Lott and Mustards book that was largely discredited that made all the same claims you do. In fact, almost all pro gun writing since then have largely been based on that flawed book although none of them gives reference to it. Hate to break it to you but you have been sold a huge bill of goods based on a book that lied and whose main purpose was to sell a book, not stick with facts and real data.

You guys keep lying about Lott....and yet his research still stands the test of time.....

And it was Pew, not Lott, that showed that as more Americans own and carry guns the gun murder rate, the gun crime rate and the violent crime rate went down....supporting Lott's argument...

I just read the Pew report. it doesn't take a side one way or another. It just states who supports and doesn't support and who supports a little gun regulation. Really, nothing more. It doesn't go into who is right or who is wrong. It's non political. You are reading into what they are saying once again. Aren't you worried that many of us will research it? Well, we will.

As for lott, not one qualified person in the 90s and early 2000s found his book to be factual. it was debunked. I wondered where you get all your goofy ideas from. You aren't even aware of the source. Well, cupcake, now you are. It should make some really good reading for you. I read it and found it was entertaining and book selling. But when I researched his data I found his conclusions were flawed just like the other qualified people. But since you aren't qualified you might read it and actually believe it. Of course, it really needs a rewrite where it starts with "Once upon a time".

Yes....anti gunners said Lott was wrong...they couldn't prove that he was wrong...but they said he was wrong...a lot......

If you researched his data the way you researched D.C. v Heller, then Lott's finding are obviously dead on...

I already provided the Cites to show Lott was wrong. You can't get around that this easy. And the only thing Heller did was to prevent DC from messing with the handguns in the homes, nothing more. You are trying to do what Lott did and make people think it says something it doesn't. The more you do this, the fewer people will believe you and the fewer people will buy into the fears you are trying to spread. Since gun sales are way down, I guess people, as a whole, aren't buying into the "More Guns" routine anymore. They know it's a lie.

No...you haven't....they have never been able to prove Lott wrong, and in fact have been caught making up data to lie about his findings.....

US homicide rate is 4x that of the UK. The OP couldn’t be more stupid.

British criminals do not commit murder with their guns....American criminals do...culture, not access to guns is the issue, since British criminals have guns...they don't use them for murder....but that is changing......then what are you going to say?

It doesn't matter if guns in the hands of law abiding citizens reduce crime.

The fact is guns in the hands of law abiding citizens does not increase crime and is therefore a neutral entity.

You all should be worrying about how to keep piece of shit criminals from getting and using guns in crimes.

But as I have shown you, gun control freaks do not care one whit about the crime or murder rate as much as they do keeping law abiding citizens from owning and carrying firearms because they know where most crime and murder occurs and ignore it completely.

Actually, you have shown us nothing. Everything you have shown has been explainable by other things. The reduction, etc. by other means without the "More Guns" routine.

What I have shown you is the other factors that have actually worked and we need to do more of them. And yes, cupcake, they are very effective against criminals. But you seem to get all glassy eyed when you come to that part so I won't go into it. I think I've kill too many of your brain cells already.

Your assumption that there has been an increase in the number of guns in the general populance is correct but the breakdown is incorrect. Over 50% of all the guns owned are owned by less than 3% of the population. The general public gun ownership has actually gone down. But you gun nutters buy more than enough to keep the overall percentage quite high. Since the actual gun owners have gone down in the past 10 years or so, one would think that the last 10 years, the number of accidental shooting would have also gone down. No, they have stayed about the same. That means that people like you are having more than your fair share of gun accidents. But as long as you are just shooting each other that might be okay. But the problem is, a bullet know no friends nor knows no direction and innocents get harmed. At some point, we just might have to do something about you belligerent children. As the joke goes, the first kid on the block to be the last kid on the block, buy more guns.

That 3% lie is another attempt by anti gunners to use a lie to encourage anti gun politicians to take the chance and vote for gun control......gun ownership is increasing in previously low gun ownership communities....women and minorities.....and that has you anti gunners scared...

It doesn't matter if guns in the hands of law abiding citizens reduce crime.

The fact is guns in the hands of law abiding citizens does not increase crime and is therefore a neutral entity.

You all should be worrying about how to keep piece of shit criminals from getting and using guns in crimes.

But as I have shown you, gun control freaks do not care one whit about the crime or murder rate as much as they do keeping law abiding citizens from owning and carrying firearms because they know where most crime and murder occurs and ignore it completely.

Actually, you have shown us nothing. Everything you have shown has been explainable by other things. The reduction, etc. by other means without the "More Guns" routine.

What I have shown you is the other factors that have actually worked and we need to do more of them. And yes, cupcake, they are very effective against criminals. But you seem to get all glassy eyed when you come to that part so I won't go into it. I think I've kill too many of your brain cells already.

Your assumption that there has been an increase in the number of guns in the general populance is correct but the breakdown is incorrect. Over 50% of all the guns owned are owned by less than 3% of the population. The general public gun ownership has actually gone down. But you gun nutters buy more than enough to keep the overall percentage quite high. Since the actual gun owners have gone down in the past 10 years or so, one would think that the last 10 years, the number of accidental shooting would have also gone down. No, they have stayed about the same. That means that people like you are having more than your fair share of gun accidents. But as long as you are just shooting each other that might be okay. But the problem is, a bullet know no friends nor knows no direction and innocents get harmed. At some point, we just might have to do something about you belligerent children. As the joke goes, the first kid on the block to be the last kid on the block, buy more guns.

That 3% lie is another attempt by anti gunners to use a lie to encourage anti gun politicians to take the chance and vote for gun control......gun ownership is increasing in previously low gun ownership communities....women and minorities.....and that has you anti gunners scared...

Yah, factsw that can't be denied has a tendancy to do that.

Population is very high in Urban America and very low in rural America. And then, not all rural people own firearms as well. I will admit that most do but some don't. Meanwhile, MOST Urban households don't own firearms.

I was wondering where you and your little buddy was getting your data from. I finally found it. Lott and Mustards book that was largely discredited that made all the same claims you do. In fact, almost all pro gun writing since then have largely been based on that flawed book although none of them gives reference to it. Hate to break it to you but you have been sold a huge bill of goods based on a book that lied and whose main purpose was to sell a book, not stick with facts and real data.

You guys keep lying about Lott....and yet his research still stands the test of time.....

And it was Pew, not Lott, that showed that as more Americans own and carry guns the gun murder rate, the gun crime rate and the violent crime rate went down....supporting Lott's argument...

I just read the Pew report. it doesn't take a side one way or another. It just states who supports and doesn't support and who supports a little gun regulation. Really, nothing more. It doesn't go into who is right or who is wrong. It's non political. You are reading into what they are saying once again. Aren't you worried that many of us will research it? Well, we will.

As for lott, not one qualified person in the 90s and early 2000s found his book to be factual. it was debunked. I wondered where you get all your goofy ideas from. You aren't even aware of the source. Well, cupcake, now you are. It should make some really good reading for you. I read it and found it was entertaining and book selling. But when I researched his data I found his conclusions were flawed just like the other qualified people. But since you aren't qualified you might read it and actually believe it. Of course, it really needs a rewrite where it starts with "Once upon a time".

Yes....anti gunners said Lott was wrong...they couldn't prove that he was wrong...but they said he was wrong...a lot......

If you researched his data the way you researched D.C. v Heller, then Lott's finding are obviously dead on...

I already provided the Cites to show Lott was wrong. You can't get around that this easy. And the only thing Heller did was to prevent DC from messing with the handguns in the homes, nothing more. You are trying to do what Lott did and make people think it says something it doesn't. The more you do this, the fewer people will believe you and the fewer people will buy into the fears you are trying to spread. Since gun sales are way down, I guess people, as a whole, aren't buying into the "More Guns" routine anymore. They know it's a lie.

No...you haven't....they have never been able to prove Lott wrong, and in fact have been caught making up data to lie about his findings.....

Cught my whome, when, how? Be specific. So far, yoou have had your ass handed to you. I know your routine. If you can't win with facts, discredit the person. The only discrediting around here is you. Keep going. it's entertaining in a very sad way.

Cught my whome, when, how? Be specific. So far, yoou have had your ass handed to you. I know your routine. If you can't win with facts, discredit the person. The only discrediting around here is you. Keep going. it's entertaining in a very sad way.

Drinking this early in the day is bad for you....you really need to get help....

Drinking this early in the day is bad for you....you really need to get help....

Sorry, but my eyesight on a small screen is bad. The larger screen I use was in use. I need a scope these days to shoot long distances so I guess it averages out. You young stupid people will get your turn in this barrel some day so enjoy it while you can.

Yes, another case of, "If you can't use facts to win, discredit the person" comes to mind. And that is the time when you need to cut your losses and just.......

Sorry, but my eyesight on a small screen is bad. The larger screen I use was in use. I need a scope these days to shoot long distances so I guess it averages out. You young stupid people will get your turn in this barrel some day so enjoy it while you can.

Yes, another case of, "If you can't use facts to win, discredit the person" comes to mind. And that is the time when you need to cut your losses and just.......
What FACTS have you used? None when you do link to facts they support our side and you are to stupid to know it. You make claims with absolutely no facts to back them up. I have the federal Government to back my claims.

What FACTS have you used? None when you do link to facts they support our side and you are to stupid to know it. You make claims with absolutely no facts to back them up. I have the federal Government to back my claims.

Which I used as well to debunk what you say they proved. You can't just cherry pick and grab the parts that, if taken out of context, sounds like it agrees with you. You take the whole thing or none of it. Now, where are those facts you claim that backs you up so we can take another look at them. Your blanket statement without proof only shows that you are making unsubstantiated claims. But I am willing to once again look at your backup information.

Murder by gun: We're 40 times better at it than the UK

Murder overall: We're more than 4 times better at it than the UK.

Simple facts.
Don't quote facts.
The pantywaists who should be over battling hand to hand always bring in Chicago excuses.
We are a violent cowardly nation, simple as that

Simple facts.

No...democrats in America are 40 times better at gun murder than in Britain...you keep leaving that fact out...the majority....let's just be honest, almost all gun murder takes place in areas controlled by the democrat party......and you don't care...

Maybe if we ban democrats we could end gun violence in this country.

Analysis | The surprising way gun violence is dividing America

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.
Might help if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective.
It's laughable.
Are you really suggesting England has more murders?

Simple facts.

No...democrats in America are 40 times better at gun murder than in Britain...you keep leaving that fact out...the majority....let's just be honest, almost all gun murder takes place in areas controlled by the democrat party......and you don't care...

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.
Democrats were Americans last time I looked

United Kingdom homicide rate: 1.2 per 100,000

United States homicide rate: 5.35 per 100,000

We're more than four times better at it because we have more guns.

And yet the gun nutters want us to have more guns in inexperienced hands. Talk about the Darwin Affect.
And yet FACTS are with more firearms we have less accidental shootings less death by accidental shootings and less murder by firearms, go figure.
A total falsehood.

Murder by firearm in the UK: one per MILLION

Murder by firearm in the US: four per 100,000

We are FORTY TIMES better at murdering people with guns.

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

The British criminals have never been big on committing murder, and you know this....you have to pretend that is the issue because the fact is, gun control in Britain is not working...gun crime is up 43% in London, homicide rates are up 44%....violent crime is going through the roof......

The British people turned in their guns on the promise from the British government it would make them safer.....an increase of 44% in homicides and a 42% increase in gun crime...after they banned and confiscated guns is not being safer...;

Meanwhile...in the United States, as more Americans own and carry guns....we are safer....

gun murder, down 49%

gun crime down 75%

violent crime down 72%

Please...explain how everything you say about guns is so wrong
So how many are there ?
You never do. Tell.
Just blab we are down.
What are the actual numbers?
And define what is a violent crime here and in the uk.
You never do that

And yet the gun nutters want us to have more guns in inexperienced hands. Talk about the Darwin Affect.
And yet FACTS are with more firearms we have less accidental shootings less death by accidental shootings and less murder by firearms, go figure.
A total falsehood.

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

The British criminals have never been big on committing murder, and you know this....you have to pretend that is the issue because the fact is, gun control in Britain is not working...gun crime is up 43% in London, homicide rates are up 44%....violent crime is going through the roof......

The British people turned in their guns on the promise from the British government it would make them safer.....an increase of 44% in homicides and a 42% increase in gun crime...after they banned and confiscated guns is not being safer...;

Meanwhile...in the United States, as more Americans own and carry guns....we are safer....

gun murder, down 49%

gun crime down 75%

violent crime down 72%

So how many are there ?
You never do. Tell.
Just blab we are down.
You never do that
Lol
Urban America is where all of the violent crime is in this country… Those areas are controlled by progressives like yourself.
So shut the fuck up

Simple facts.
Don't quote facts.
The pantywaists who should be over battling hand to hand always bring in Chicago excuses.
Murder rates are determined by many more variables than guns alone

That is a simple fact you cannot understand

A total falsehood.

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

gun murder, down 49%

gun crime down 75%

violent crime down 72%

Judging by your pic you have to be an old white fart sucking off his commie SS Medicare.
Ever been in a air raid shelter or battled hand to hand?
Just waste your time looking for numbers to support how bad DEMS are or how peaceful we are?
We are a nation founded by violent ex cons and religious nuts, armed to the teeth by people who never experienced real war.
Dream on Star Wars white old fart

Simple facts.

------

Democrats were Americans last time I looked

Ah, but the gunnutzoids want to have seasonal hunting tags issued for at least 2 Democrats per Gun Nutzoid. They only consider themselves as Americans. And most Republicans would end up on the front of their Toyota Piclups (now there is an American Pickup if I ever heard of one).

A total falsehood.

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

gun murder, down 49%

gun crime down 75%

violent crime down 72%

So how many are there ?
You never do. Tell.
Just blab we are down.
You never do that

The UK has twice as many assaults and rapes per capita than the US and 3 times as much crime per capita than the US

Simple facts.
Don't quote facts.
Murder rates are determined by many more variables than guns alone

That is a simple fact you cannot understand
Phew, I feel better now

A total falsehood.

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

gun murder, down 49%

gun crime down 75%

violent crime down 72%

So how many are there ?
You never do. Tell.
Just blab we are down.
You never do that

The UK has twice as many assaults and rapes per capita than the US and 3 times as much crime per capita than the US
Murders by gun?
Got any data?

Forum List

Back