Been wondering

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
What kind of business was Trump involved in that required him to donate to Hillary's presidential campaign or rahm Immanuel's material campaign? What exactly did donating to them do to help his business?

Real Estate Development (since everything else he's tried failed miserably). Real Estate development and political favors go hand in hand.

Yes but what does a presidential candidate have to do with real estate transactions?

Yes but what does a presidential candidate have to do with real estate transactions?
Man you're confused as fuck tonight

More curious. It just seems that since real estate deals are conducted on the state and local levels, the president would not be able to influence a deal very much at all. So I'm curious what business bribing Hillary with donations was supposed to bring

What kind of business was Trump involved in that required him to donate to Hillary's presidential campaign or rahm Immanuel's material campaign? What exactly did donating to them do to help his business?
When people know you have the cell phone # of the POTUS, every State and local agency just rubber stamps your business plans.

Man you're confused as fuck tonight

More curious. It just seems that since real estate deals are conducted on the state and local levels, the president would not be able to influence a deal very much at all. So I'm curious what business bribing Hillary with donations was supposed to bring
I don't know. What business do you think he had bribing Canada Cruz, Dubya, Scott Walker, Romney, Jebya, Reagan, etc.?

Forum List

Back