Before 1948

Status
Not open for further replies.
...There was a Temple long before there was a Dome.
But not one shred of evidence that any Jewish temple existed there as the Muslim temple still stands where it has been for centuries.
Mere rumor is all it takes for Islamics to launch a killing spree. That's followed by "the Jooooos made us do it".
Mere rumor is all it takes for Jews to launch a killing spree. That's followed by "the Mooooslims made us do it".

Rumor has nothing to do with it. That land was all but deserted when it was given back to the Jews. The action taken against Israel by Egypt is well documented on both sides. The squatters are Egypt's creation and problem. Just 1. buillshit
they parked themselves on Israeli land does not mean it belongs to them.

1. The land was not deserted. The Jews had to kill and expel the native people to clear the land.

2. The land was not given back to the descendants of the native Jews. It was stolen from the descendants of the native Jews, who converted to Christianity and Islam, and given to descendants of European converts to Judaism.

3. The squatters are the Europeans and their descendants.

1. Bullshit, irrelevant, off topic.
2. Bullshit, irrelevant, off topic.
3. Bullshit, irrelevant, off topic.

All facts. I know the facts are uncomfortable to lying Zionists.
You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the Palestine I mean ass, Mahmoud.

Jews were never referred to as Palestinians. Palestine was exclusively a Christian land from 380 AD until the Muslim conquest. Chronolgy is a bitch.

Jews were never referred to as Palestinians. Palestine was exclusively a Christian land from 380 AD until the Muslim conquest. Chronolgy is a bitch.

How strange that you cut and paste the same phony meme about islamists being the indigenous people of your invented "country of Pal'istan". How long after the Islamist conquest did the islamic invaders become indigenous people? What is the Monty version of facts to explain that?

I only provide facts. You are 100% propaganda.

And 'black and white' has got its' new definition in You...

Facts are facts. They are black and white. Correct.

Fact is Jews were referred to as 'Palestinians' centuries before Arabs used that name to define themselves as a people.

Chronology is a thing You cannot overlook herr professor.
So far the only evidence of this you have provided is one sentance by Emmanuel Kant. So far all you can say with certainty is that Emmanuel Kant referred to Jewish Palestinians; not that all Jewish people were referred to in that way.

Of course Jews in Europe were referred to as 'Palestinians among us',
2 centuries before Arabs decided to use that name. I've already provided the evidence.

If what You say about Jews in Palestine was true then Jews would lack many great works like the Jerusalem Talmud (aka 'Palestinian Talmud'), that are in the heart of their tradition.
But somehow amazingly there were significant Jewish schools that compiled huge volumes of works during the time You were talking about.

Jews were referred to as 'Palestinians' in literature and by law (something I've learned from Tinmore).

Fact is Jews were referred to as 'Palestinians' centuries before Arabs used that name to define themselves as a people.

So far the only evidence of this you have provided is one sentance by Emmanuel Kant. So far all you can say with certainty is that Emmanuel Kant referred to Jewish Palestinians; not that all Jewish people were referred to in that way.

That's poor comprehension. The text is simple.

He writes 'Palestinians among us' then gives a single example 'Jews in Poland'.

The origin of Jews is Israel, or 'Palestine' as many call it, and this was common knowledge in Europe.
Reflected by their long going discrimination of Jews and making laws forbidding them immigration to Palestine.

2 centuries before Arabs decided to use that name. I've already provided the evidence.

If what You say about Jews in Palestine was true then Jews would lack many great works like the Jerusalem Talmud (aka 'Palestinian Talmud'), that are in the heart of their tradition.
But somehow amazingly there were significant Jewish schools that compiled huge volumes of works during the time You were talking about.

Jews were referred to as 'Palestinians' in literature and by law (something I've learned from Tinmore).

Jewish colonists to Palestine during the mandate were given Palestinian citizenship by the British. You show one problematic case with Kant.

Only Christians were permitted to reside in Palestine after Christianity became the state religion of Rome in 380 AD. So, a Palestinian Jew would be a contradiction in terms. Those of other religions Pagans, Samaritans, Zorastrians and Jews living in Palestine converted to Christianity to be able to reside in Palestine.

Jewish colonists to Palestine during the mandate were given Palestinian citizenship by the British. You show one problematic case with Kant.

Only Christians were permitted to reside in Palestine after Christianity became the state religion of Rome in 380 AD. So, a Palestinian Jew would be a contradiction in terms. Those of other religions Pagans, Samaritans, Zorastrians and Jews living in Palestine converted to Christianity to be able to reside in Palestine.

Then it only means that what was officially permitted by one side of the conflict didn't reflect the reality on the ground.

So You say the Jerusalem Talmud was a Christian work?
65-40731.jpg

3767924.jpg

You are an bigotted idiot and a liar, Jews maintained a presence throughout the mellenia, and especially during Ottoman Empire starting in the 1200's were migrating back to their ancient religious, ancestral, and cultural homeland, which is why Jerusalem had a Jewish majority in the 1800's.

But maybe if you repeat this debunked garbage propaganda another 100,000 times it might one day become true, Adolf.

So true but be careful not to piss Monte off. Need him here for laughs.

Then it only means that what was officially permitted by one side of the conflict didn't reflect the reality on the ground.

So You say the Jerusalem Talmud was a Christian work?
65-40731.jpg

3767924.jpg

I think that you over Photoshopped.

You are an bigotted idiot and a liar, Jews maintained a presence throughout the mellenia, and especially during Ottoman Empire starting in the 1200's were migrating back to their ancient religious, ancestral, and cultural homeland, which is why Jerusalem had a Jewish majority in the 1800's.

But maybe if you repeat this debunked garbage propaganda another 100,000 times it might one day become true, Adolf.

How sad they spend their lives in misery over Israel & US support. And nothing will have changed when we are all dead & gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back