Before 1948

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jews were never referred to as Palestinians. Palestine was exclusively a Christian land from 380 AD until the Muslim conquest. Chronolgy is a bitch.

Of course Jews in Europe were referred to as 'Palestinians among us',
2 centuries before Arabs decided to use that name. I've already provided the evidence.

If what You say about Jews in Palestine was true then Jews would lack many great works like the Jerusalem Talmud (aka 'Palestinian Talmud'), that are in the heart of their tradition.
But somehow amazingly there were significant Jewish schools that compiled huge volumes of works during the time You were talking about.

Jews were referred to as 'Palestinians' in literature and by law (something I've learned from Tinmore).

Jewish colonists to Palestine during the mandate were given Palestinian citizenship by the British. You show one problematic case with Kant.

Only Christians were permitted to reside in Palestine after Christianity became the state religion of Rome in 380 AD. So, a Palestinian Jew would be a contradiction in terms. Those of other religions Pagans, Samaritans, Zorastrians and Jews living in Palestine converted to Christianity to be able to reside in Palestine.
You are an bigotted idiot and a liar, Jews maintained a presence throughout the mellenia, and especially during Ottoman Empire starting in the 1200's were migrating back to their ancient religious, ancestral, and cultural homeland, which is why Jerusalem had a Jewish majority in the 1800's.

But maybe if you repeat this debunked garbage propaganda another 100,000 times it might one day become true, Adolf.
Jews maintained a presence throughout the mellenia,
That is true but I can't find anything that gives Jews the exclusive rights to the territory.

Jews were never referred to as Palestinians. Palestine was exclusively a Christian land from 380 AD until the Muslim conquest. Chronolgy is a bitch.

2 centuries before Arabs decided to use that name. I've already provided the evidence.

If what You say about Jews in Palestine was true then Jews would lack many great works like the Jerusalem Talmud (aka 'Palestinian Talmud'), that are in the heart of their tradition.
But somehow amazingly there were significant Jewish schools that compiled huge volumes of works during the time You were talking about.

Jews were referred to as 'Palestinians' in literature and by law (something I've learned from Tinmore).

Jewish colonists to Palestine during the mandate were given Palestinian citizenship by the British. You show one problematic case with Kant.

Only Christians were permitted to reside in Palestine after Christianity became the state religion of Rome in 380 AD. So, a Palestinian Jew would be a contradiction in terms. Those of other religions Pagans, Samaritans, Zorastrians and Jews living in Palestine converted to Christianity to be able to reside in Palestine.
You are an bigotted idiot and a liar, Jews maintained a presence throughout the mellenia, and especially during Ottoman Empire starting in the 1200's were migrating back to their ancient religious, ancestral, and cultural homeland, which is why Jerusalem had a Jewish majority in the 1800's.

But maybe if you repeat this debunked garbage propaganda another 100,000 times it might one day become true, Adolf.
That is true but I can't find anything that gives Jews the exclusive rights to the territory.

(Well, except all those important legal documents which discuss the Jewish National Homeland. But you tend to ignore those.)

Betcha can't find anything that gives Arabs exclusive rights to the territory either.

(Well, except all those important legal documents which discuss the Jewish National Homeland. But you tend to ignore those.)

Betcha can't find anything that gives Arabs exclusive rights to the territory either.
They have been there for centuries!

Which is why I fully support the rights of the Arab Muslim and Christian peoples to self-determination and sovereignty.

The Jewish people have been there for millenia. Do you support the Jewish peoples rights to self-determination and sovereignty?

Which is why I fully support the rights of the Arab Muslim and Christian peoples to self-determination and sovereignty.
Then get the fuck off their land, stop bombing them regularly and figure out how to live in peace somewhere.

The Jewish people have been there for millenia. Do you support the Jewish peoples rights to self-determination and sovereignty?
That's another lie and I wont answer a question with a false premise.

"They", can be described as the invading, colonizing Turks, the invading, colonizing European Crusaders and the invading, colonizing muhammedans.

Alternately, you can spam the board as The Monty so often does and claim the the muhammedans and Christians have lived there [the geographic area of his invented "country of Pal'istan"] for "thousands of years".

You might want to advise The Monty that the political ideology invented by The Mo' (swish) did not exist thousands of years ago.

Oopsies!

"They", can be described as the invading, colonizing Turks, the invading, colonizing European Crusaders and the invading, colonizing muhammedans.

Alternately, you can spam the board as The Monty so often does and claim the the muhammedans and Christians have lived there [the geographic area of his invented "country of Pal'istan"] for "thousands of years".

You might want to advise The Monty that the political ideology invented by The Mo' (swish) did not exist thousands of years ago.

Oopsies!
He's Monte's alter ego. I caught him in a "tell".

The Jewish people have NOT been there for millennia?!
Not unless you want to use the Torah as an historical reference.

You have got to be kidding me. So you are saying that there are no historical references proving the Jewish peoples existence in the territory in the past three millennia, other than Torah? Out of curiosity, what do you think is the first historical reference to the Jewish people?

You have got to be kidding me. So you are saying that there are no historical references proving the Jewish peoples existence in the territory in the past three millennia, other than Torah? Out of curiosity, what do you think is the first historical reference to the Jewish people?
Dumb one, there were a small cult of them in biblical times and they were never there in any large numbers since... a few here and there and none of the pasty white European converts who pretend to be Jews today so they can thieve and murder and drag the Jewish people through hell along with the Arab Christians and Muslims, until the European zionist invasion, that is.

Let's go with the Koran, what we Muslims follow, now why isn't there any mention of Palestine and the Palestinian people as early as 1400 years ago. And why does the Koran say that the land is the promised land of the Jews?

Dumb one, there were a small cult of them in biblical times and they were never there in any large numbers since... a few here and there and none of the pasty white European converts who pretend to be Jews today so they can thieve and murder and drag the Jewish people through hell along with the Arab Christians and Muslims, until the European zionist invasion, that is.
Does anybody know the difference between Monte and his sock Louie? They both make the same lame failed arguments over and over, regardless of the thread or topic.

Let's go with the Koran, what we Muslims follow, now why isn't there any mention of Palestine and the Palestinian people as early as 1400 years ago. And why does the Koran say that the land is the promised land of the Jews?
Because the Muslim faith, like Christians believe in the old testament as well. That is where all three of those religions begin, effin moron.

Jews have not been in the Holy Land in significant numbers for about two thousand years.

Your point being what?
Jews were outsiders who migrated into Palestine and displaced the indigenous Arabs to create their own country only 69 years ago. Today it continues in Judea and Sumeria under the occupation.

The above is the same script you and the other Islamic terrorist huggers share among yourselves.

So, when did the Arab / muhammedan invaders and colonizers become the "indigenous arabs™ ?

Because the Muslim faith, like Christians believe in the old testament as well. That is where all three of those religions begin, effin moron.
Aha, so as of 700 AD and on, nobody in the region, including the terrorist prophet of Islam, had heard about these mythical Palestinians and Palestinian people, but they did acknowledge that a Jewish people did exist that originated from Israel.

"No more questions, your honor, I rest my case."

Now listen up you Zionists. I learned here that before 1948 the Palestinians were a noble life loving, peace loving people who lived in harmony with the Jewish population in the land.

1929 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia

We're humans, humans aren't peaceful, and when people get incited to do things, then bad things happen.

The Ottoman Empire was under serious attack from Russian propaganda, many places, especially Christian places like Serbia and Greece had a ton of propaganda to get an independence movement to weaken the Ottoman Empire. Even Armenia, the reason the Armenians suffered so much was because of Russian propaganda to get them to rise up, and then the Ottomans cracked down hard. Getting Muslims to rise up against Jews, wouldn't have been hard. At the time a massacre of 79 people would have been considered quite small in comparison with other events going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back