Before Butler Rally, Trump's SS Detail did Not Include Counter-Snipers? How could that be?

The Secret Service is lying about only local law enforcement knowing about Crooks being on the roof with a gun, right up until seconds before he started shooting.

7:00:

That is the Big Lie, that they will repeat and repeat. I don't believe that local law enforcement did not make sure the Secret Service knew about the gunman. Why would they keep that information to themselves?

My guess is that they told the Secret Service about it via radio, and that claiming the radio commmunications were not working is part of the cover-up.

This shows what the O’Biden Transformation Regime has turned the country into: if bogus cases designed to throw your political opponent in prison fail, then kill him.

My fear the last few years has been that it won't end nicely with just a few thousand of the people shaking the jar of ants being held to account, but the ants in the jar will go at each other instead

The Secret Service is lying about only local law enforcement knowing about Crooks being on the roof with a gun, right up until seconds before he started shooting.

7:00:

That is the Big Lie, that they will repeat and repeat. I don't believe that local law enforcement did not make sure the Secret Service knew about the gunman. Why would they keep that information to themselves?

My guess is that they told the Secret Service about it via radio, and that claiming the radio commmunications were not working is part of the cover-up.

Unity, amiright?

My fear the last few years has been that it won't end nicely with just a few thousand of the people shaking the jar of ants being held to account, but the ants in the jar will go at each other instead
I think if, Gd forbid, Harris is somehow pulled over the finish line due to media complicity in hiding who she really is - a puppet who will be the front person to continue Obama’s destruction - there will likely be a massive revolt. I pray that the majority of people see through it, and they will not take kindly to yet another fraudulent election.

Did you hear Harris on the tarmac last night? A bumbling idiot full of word salad. THAT is who she is, along with being an America-hating radical.

What this election will come down to will be if the media can hide who this woman is over the next several weeks - the Dems love the short timeline - or if the GOP can inform the independents as to what they are voting for if they choose this nasty woman.

I think if, Gd forbid, Harris is somehow pulled over the finish line due to media complicity in hiding who she really is - a puppet who will be the front person to continue Obama’s destruction - there will likely be a massive revolt. I pray that the majority of people see through it, and they will not take kindly to yet another fraudulent election.

Did you hear Harris on the tarmac last night? A bumbling idiot full of word salad. THAT is who she is, along with being an America-hating radical.

What this election will come down to will be if the media can hide who this woman is over the next several weeks - the Dems love the short timeline - or if the GOP can inform the independents as to what they are voting for if they choose this nasty woman.

For a Party that wailed about "our mockrarcy!" and how Dan Quayle not have "gravitas" they screwed over their voters and handpicked the anti-gravitas candidate

For a Party that wailed about "our mockrarcy!" and how Dan Quayle not have "gravitas" they screwed over their voters and handpicked the anti-gravitas candidate
They’re unbelievable hypocrites. How anyone could fall for their…..what’s that new word that’s trendy this days?…..oh yeah, that malarkey is beyond me.

I cannot listen to her

Forum List

Back