Before The White Man Came

White people had to "circle the Wagons" to fight off the racist Injun attacks

Are you claiming you know of all the ethnicities in the North American continent and their origins before white guys piddled in the pool?

Why do you not cite them or list them on the pages, oh, you think there were none...I guess what you are saying is that all Native American Indians are from one person?

DNA can tell if someone has Native American blood, but not what tribe. Therefore, no diversity.

Are you claiming you know of all the ethnicities in the North American continent and their origins before white guys piddled in the pool?

Why do you not cite them or list them on the pages, oh, you think there were none...I guess what you are saying is that all Native American Indians are from one person?

DNA can tell if someone has Native American blood, but not what tribe. Therefore, no diversity.
I can tell you have catalogued them all.

Before the White man came, America had no diversity

True story
Yeah and the native inhabitants practiced murder, torture, and slavery.
You're right!, and they scalped people and shrunk their enemies heads too
Some even practiced cannibalism. Oh my!
So did the Donner Party of white folks...The sweet meat is in the rump.
That’s a bit different.

True story
Some even practiced cannibalism. Oh my!
So did the Donner Party of white folks...The sweet meat is in the rump.
That’s a bit different.
I see, cannibalism is ok if you be white...

I can tell you have catalogued them all.
It doesn't matter since tribal distinctions only exist in culture not DNA. Even if some tribes are physically different from other tribes. The blood is still Native Blood.

True story
The British showed them how to prove they killed one.
Scalping is a French invention to prove bounty in the French Indian war. The war incidentally that caused the American revolution.

True story
Scalping is a French invention to prove bounty in the French Indian war. The war incidentally that caused the American revolution.
How did it cause the revolution?

True story
How did it cause the revolution?
The taxes the British levied against the colonists were to pay for the French Indian War. You know that whole taxation without representation thing? It was to pay for that war. Old King George borrowed from the wealthy British to pay for British troops to fight.

Doubly irksome was that the Crown would not provide ANY troops to protect the colonists from Indian attack. Only to protect the fur trade.

That is inaccurate.
Unless, of course. you think there's no difference between the Inuit and, say, the Cherokee? Inca?
Buuuuut
Since they all look alike...
They are of the same race, and they were racist, called white people palefaces, and tried to kill them
Wow. You been watching too many Saturday afternoon cowboy shorts.

White people from New England to Central America welcomed the strangers.
Fed them
Gave them places to sleep
Honored them with festivals

Should we discuss how Whites responded to the hospitality?

Montezuma ring a bell?

True story
That is inaccurate.
Unless, of course. you think there's no difference between the Inuit and, say, the Cherokee? Inca?
Buuuuut
They all looked the same, did they same shit, lived the same way. The only difference they had was they each had their own primitive language, otherwise they were virtually identical.
REALLLY?

So the Aztec looked the same and had EXACTLY the same culture as the Inuit?
The Cherokee who developed a written language were EXACTLY the same culture as the natives in the Amazon?

I'm gonna say you really haven't the foggiest notion as to what you are talking.

True story
That is inaccurate.
Buuuuut
thats just geography,,,
GEOGRAPHY?
JUST GEOGRAPHY?
JUST GEOGRAPHY is how the different "races" evolved in the first place.

Man.
theres only one human race,, the rest is geography and breeding,,

So the Aztec looked the same and had EXACTLY the same culture as the Inuit? The Cherokee who developed a written language were EXACTLY the same culture as the natives in the Amazon?
Do the Irish have EXACTLY the same culture as Germans and the English? They're all considered white.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back