Beginning Of A Trend?

We're not discussing DeSantis or Trump.

I know, in that idiotin' little mind of yours, you believe you need to discuss Trump in every post you make. But the truth of the matter is that Trump's not a Governor, so that wouldn't fit into the thread title, and DeSantis isn't being faced with removal from office, so he doesn't fit the thread title, either.

If you could approach your postings more intelligently in the future, to where your posts are actually relevant to the thread, that'd be swell, thanks...
I seem to be the only one seriously responding to your thread

So, where are we?

Coumo is a Dead Man Walking- He will not survive an impeachment. His own party has abandoned him

Gavin Newsome is 50/50 in a politically motivated recall.

DeSantis is dropping from a sure thing to damaged goods. Florida only leans Red, his inept handling of COVID will turn him into Trump

Abbott is another DeSantis as rampant COVID is undermined by his weak COVID measures. Pushing through voter rest will be used against him
We were talking about blue state governors who are struggling because they did stupid things. Apparently you missed the memo.

We were talking about blue state governors who are struggling because they did stupid things. Apparently you missed the memo.
I seem to be the only one contributing to this thread

Haven‘t seen anything out of you

So, where are we?

Coumo is a Dead Man Walking- He will not survive an impeachment. His own party has abandoned him

Gavin Newsome is 50/50 in a politically motivated recall.

DeSantis is dropping from a sure thing to damaged goods. Florida only leans Red, his inept handling of COVID will turn him into Trump

Abbott is another DeSantis as rampant COVID is undermined by his weak COVID measures. Pushing through voter rest will be used against him
Cuomo is hardly a dead man walking. Biden asked for his resignation last week, and Cuomo is still there. Every single day Cuomo is in office just reminds America how weak and pathetic Biden.

If Newsome loses and the state does a 180 on immigration and covid, the left will only have Cuomo's NY to look to for their fascist examples.

DeSantis and Abbot are hardly damaged goods, this covid farce hasn't played out yet, and your fearmongering of it loses steam every time the mortality rate drops. As expected liberals are crying up a storm of 'new cases' without bothering to realize that the deaths aren't keeping pace. Your house of cards is about to fall.

He's contributed as much as you, if not more, simply by virtue of the fact that he's not posting unrelated bullshit.

Blue state Governors.

That's the topic.

You've contributed nothing...

Cuomo is hardly a dead man walking. Biden asked for his resignation last week, and Cuomo is still there. Every single day Cuomo is in office just reminds America how weak and pathetic Biden.

Oh, I think the hammer's gonna' fall on Andy. He's trying to put up a fight but, at the end of the day, he'll be unmasked as this serial sexual assaulter and he'll have to step down. If he doesn't, it's almost a sure-fire bet he'll be impeached...

If Newsome loses and the state does a 180 on immigration and covid, the left will only have Cuomo's NY to look to for their fascist examples.

I don't know that they'll do a 180° turn on immigration, but whatever happens it'll be better than what California has currently...

Oh, I think the hammer's gonna' fall on Andy. He's trying to put up a fight but, at the end of the day, he'll be unmasked as this serial sexual assaulter and he'll have to step down. If he doesn't, it's almost a sure-fire bet he'll be impeached...

I don't know that they'll do a 180° turn on immigration, but whatever happens it'll be better than what California has currently...
An impeachment will take time if Cuomo keeps defying Biden, and every day of that will be a reminder of how pathetic a leader Biden is. Why should Cuomo resign? There are a slew of Democrats that have ridden out similar scandals, Democrats don't really care. They didn't care when a Democrat Congressman ran a brothel out of his DC apartment, not sure this will phase them.

If a Republican becomes Governor they could easily end the 'sanctuary' status in the state. That would cause some serious problems. Opening up the economy by abandoning draconic and failed covid measures would destroy other states' attempt to enact them.

Fixed that for ya'...
DeSantis and his Presidential ambitions are imploding due to his COVID policies and Florida now being infection central

Cuomo never had any Presidential ambitions but his legacy as a long time Governor is shot

Still waiting to see what becomes of Abbott’s war with Democratic legislators

DeSantis and his Presidential ambitions are imploding due to his COVID policies and Florida now being infection central

Cuomo never had any Presidential ambitions but his legacy as a long time Governor is shot

Still waiting to see what becomes of Abbott’s war with Democratic legislators
The infection rate is irrelevant with the mortality rate being less than 1%. Your fearmongering isn't backed up, now it's just getting sad and pathetic.

The infection rate is irrelevant with the mortality rate being less than 1%. Your fearmongering isn't backed up, now it's just getting sad and pathetic.
Florida hospitals are full

The people point to DeSantis

Your "contribution" consists of "yeah, sure, they have problems, but I want to talk about Republican governors and pretend I didn't see the OP that states clearly it's blue state governors we're talking about". I haven't for example, seen any attempt on your part to predict the next democrat governor who will step in it.

Forum List

Back