Beginning Of A Trend?

We're not discussing DeSantis or Trump.

I know, in that idiotin' little mind of yours, you believe you need to discuss Trump in every post you make. But the truth of the matter is that Trump's not a Governor, so that wouldn't fit into the thread title, and DeSantis isn't being faced with removal from office, so he doesn't fit the thread title, either.

If you could approach your postings more intelligently in the future, to where your posts are actually relevant to the thread, that'd be swell, thanks...

Shooter, you're wasting your time trying to reason with a man who is a PAID TROLL who comes here to do nothing but disrupt any threads favorable to the GOP or exposing of the DNC. You're the OP, just report his ass ever time he tries to derail the thread!

Last edited:
Rightwinger, TWO THINGS:
  1. This thread is about BLUE STATE trends as stated in the OP. Did you read the OP? Start another one if you wish to discuss red states.
  2. What Abbott and DeSantis did with Covid rules was a calulated guess which might ultimately backfire on them, but CANNOT BE COMPORTED with two governors so bad that the one state is now RECALLING HIM sick and tired of his running the state into the ground while the other one is a proven sexual predator whose bungled mismanagement has left 10,000 nursing home patients DEAD.
Can you GET THAT?
Cuomo is being rightfully kicked out
Newsome is the victim of a partisan recall

Both DeSantis and Abbott will have to answer to the voters, just like Trump did

Shooter, you wasting your time trying to reason with a man who is a PAID TROLL who comes here to do nothing but disrupt any threads favorable to the GOP or exposing of the DNC. You're the OP, just report his ass ever time he tries to derail the thread!
Can I get you a tissue Snowflake?

He's contributed as much as you, if not more, simply by virtue of the fact that he's not posting unrelated bullshit.

Blue state Governors.

That's the topic.

You've contributed nothing...

Sure he has, Shooter! He has derailed the thread and now has everyone talking about DeSantis now instead of what this thread was supposed to be about.

Cuomo is being rightfully kicked out
Newsome is the victim of a partisan recall

Both DeSantis and Abbott will have to answer to the voters, just like Trump did
Newsom victimized all Californians. Even Democrats hate him. DeSantis and Abbott are not from blue states as you have been told over and over and over and over and over.

Your OP was a feeble attempt to troll Democrats

Doesn‘t seem anyone took the bait

Actually, it wasn't.

I was soliciting responses which, given the nature of the question, would be critical of democrats. For that reason alone I didn't expect any idiot libs to comment, because idiot libs are loathe to ever criticize their beloved leaders, and can't ever comment on a thread about democrats without completely ignoring democrats and, instead, whining about Republicans..

By responding, all you did was prove that to be true...

Forum List

Back