Beheaded Babies Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The grand conspiracies that always lead back to Jews, I might add.
83d9wn.jpg

Go watch the video.. . .

View attachment 846418

Does Video Show Children in Chicken Coop Cages in Israel-Hamas Conflict in October 2023?​

The thread? IS GARBAGE, fake news!

The only conspiracy theorists here? Are those gullible fools who buy garbage propaganda, because it accords with their world view. :rolleyes:

83d96u.jpg

Yes, I already knew that you believe everything that originates in the Arab community, while you believe that Jewish people are liars.

You aren't exactly breaking any new ground, here.

Thanks for making memes about me, though. I am very flattered.

Go watch the video.. . .

View attachment 846418

Does Video Show Children in Chicken Coop Cages in Israel-Hamas Conflict in October 2023?​

The thread? IS GARBAGE, fake news!

The only conspiracy theorists here? Are those gullible fools who buy garbage propaganda, because it accords with their world view. :rolleyes:

83d96u.jpg

Hamas are dying on the battlefield. That good or bad for you??

Hamas are dying on the battlefield. That good or bad for you??
Folks like you, love, and I mean, absolutely LOVE, to poison the well, and create association fallacies, because, you revel in hate, death and war. You love it, admit it.

You buy into this whole thing as an excuse for genocide. You believe the actions of Hamas justify the genocide of a million children, along with women and the elderly.

Wow, what a big man you are. I'm impressed.

I, like many others, have repeatedly stated, we don't give a shit what happens to Hamas. What we care about, are the innocents.

You don't give a damn.

83dgyf.jpg

Terrorism makes calling innocent people animals and acting like animals yourself. .. just fine! wot,wot! :113:

Folks like you, love, and I mean, absolutely LOVE, to poison the well, and create association fallacies, because, you revel in hate, death and war. You love it, admit it.

You buy into this whole thing as an excuse for genocide. You believe the actions of Hamas justify the genocide of a million children, along with women and the elderly.

I, like many others, have repeatedly stated, we don't give a shit what happens to Hamas. What we care about, are the innocents.

You don't give a damn.

83dgyf.jpg

Terrorism makes calling innocent people animals and acting like animals yourself. .. just fine! wot,wot! :113:
You and your little twin sure do love the term "poison the well" even as you call people "Ziocons", "Trotskyites" and "warmongers" if we do not share in your antisemitic conspiracy theories or parrot Islamist attitudes towards Israel.

You and your little twin sure do love the term "poison the well" even as you call people "Ziocons", "Trotskyites" and "warmongers" if we do not share in your antisemitic conspiracy theories or parrot Islamist attitudes towards Israel.
When you can’t counter facts this is always your Hail Mary I notice when you go into evade mode.:up:

You don't give a damn.

83dgyf.jpg

Nope I dont give a damn. Been seeing you say the same shit for a decade. Same convetsation bavk in 2014.

You are always demanding restraint from Israel. You are a con man for da Muslims. Fooled me for years

I don't really give a damn what they do to each other over there.

My own country is going to hell in a hand basket. That's where my priorities lay.

But flipping through the board these days, it seems like I'm in very, very short company.
:thankusmile: Eaxsctly,There has been some excellent documentary’s posted here by buttercup,misterbeal and gipper on the atrocities israel has committed against the palestines and how they are being played by the media which they refuse to watch as proven in theur replies but I don’t have time to watch them like I would like either sense as you said so well our own country is going to hell,let’s fix America first before worrying about their problems.that’s something our corrupt congressmen refuse to do being servants of Israel instead of serving the people and fixing Americas problems.they want to fix all the other countries problems and pour billions of dollars into fixing their problems and not devote a dime to fixing Americas problems.

What about it? Good grief you loons are reaching.
All over the forum, you’re making personal attacks and calling people anti-Semitic , which makes you the same as BLM supporters that call people racist for no good reason.

You’re ignoring the people in Israel, who have suggested that their own government played some kind of a role in allowing the October 7 attack to occur. That doesn’t mean Israel is guilty, that doesn’t mean people are against Jews, it is a legitimate concern that rogue elements within the IDF either gave a stand down order, looked the other way or in some form allowed October 7 to occur.

What about it? We’re talking about fellow American citizens young boys and girls killed every day in this country by gangbangers. That is of the upmost importance to confront.

You’re ignoring the people in Israel, who have suggested that their own government played some kind of a role in allowing the October 7 attack to occur
I'll say to you what buttercup says. I'll need verification. You're expressing a BELIEF. Where is the PROOF.

And yes, liberal Israelis, just like liberal Americans, can exploit a tragedy to replace their political opposition. Happens all the time

I just stated i'd 'go after the perps' lantern

read what i wrote.... :rolleyes:

and the reality is , taking on the entire muslim world will make the little bighorn pale by comparison should Israel make the grave mistake of defining just who they are

~S~
Wrong. Finally saying enough is enough after decades of this crap (and a lot of the world cheering the terrorists) is not Islamophobic. The Israelis could have taken out much of the Middle East with their army, despite you laughably thinking they have no chance. Even other Middle East countries won’t take these people. What makes you think anybody’s is going to aid them with military backup?

Truest thing I've read on this thread. I think most of them will realize that eventually.

But maybe not all. I've encountered one or two people who still think the Iraq war was based on honest reasons. Even though everyone else in the world knows it was based on demonstrable lies.

You even have Dubya Bush joking about it. That's how little these globalist elites think about us. In addition to the hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians, how many American lives were lost in that war, and he is joking about it.

And then you have some airheads here who automatically believe the same MSM that lied to us about all those other wars. And they say we're the ones not accepting reality. :lol: I actually laughed out loud at that.

The Israeli apologists on here no doubt still believe in bush his lies on WMDs fir 9/11 and that the Iraq war was justified and still believe the Warren commission the magic bullet theory no doubt. :auiqs.jpg:

The Israeli apologists on here no doubt still believe in bush his lies on WMDs fir 9/11 and that the Iraq war was justified and still believe the Warren commission the magic bullet theory no doubt. :auiqs.jpg:
Can't argue this so you need to derail another thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back