Behold, Trump Jr. packs the house for Ky. Gov. Bevin's.....LOLOLOLOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
S0F2d60L7gYWJYH4
EDKJ50AXUAA_jAv

Ladies and gents, this proves once and for all, those redneck losers that show up and Trump rallies, show up for entertainment feel good redneck moments that only a racist Trump nut can provide....half the people here are on drugs, welfare or social security. Total count....68 :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Gee no one on the stage yet in the photo...maybe another case of mistimed pictures and fake news....

S0F2d60L7gYWJYH4
EDKJ50AXUAA_jAv

Ladies and gents, this proves once and for all, those redneck losers that show up and Trump rallies, show up for entertainment feel good redneck moments that only a racist Trump nut can provide....half the people here are on drugs, welfare or social security. Total count....68 :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
Swing and a miss-everybody does get three strikes-but I personally would not go back there.

As opposed to a Hillary Clinton rally at Starbuck's?

S0F2d60L7gYWJYH4
EDKJ50AXUAA_jAv

Are the blacks going to have their vote suppressed with this election. That would be a good think to ask tramp jr. I love it.

S0F2d60L7gYWJYH4
EDKJ50AXUAA_jAv

Are the blacks going to have their vote suppressed with this election. That would be a good think to ask tramp jr.
Only if they misspell their names.

donald-trump-jr-kimberley-guilfoyle-rally-kentucky.jpg

with his girlfriend, she was married to the Gov of CA, that is why the tramps hate him. He looks to be putting on weight. He is following in the same footprints of his daddy. I mean a womanizer and living off of his daddy.

S0F2d60L7gYWJYH4
EDKJ50AXUAA_jAv

Faked news, back to the back of the bus loser.

with his girlfriend, she was married to the Gov of CA, that is why the tramps hate him. He looks to be putting on weight. He is following in the same footprints of his daddy. I mean a womanizer and living off of his daddy.
Nice Photo.

Which one are you jealous of?

As opposed to a Hillary Clinton rally at Starbuck's?
For the last and final time you nut, Hillary is not the president, the bitch lost...its time you nuts find a new target, Hillary and Obama are no longer in service at this time.

Too bad this money gold digging chic is gonna be with a family that someday will be as notoriously unpopular as Hitler, Booth, Arnold and Oswald-combined

Which one are you jealous of?
Uh, lets see, one has the brain of a empty corn can, the other is a gold diggin dime a dozen white mop, I think I'm gonna pick my 3rd option, the metal holding the american flag.

Too bad this money gold digging chic is gonna be with a family that someday will be as notoriously unpopular as Hitler, Booth, Arnold and Oswald-combined
And no none will ever even know who you are, loser.

S0F2d60L7gYWJYH4
EDKJ50AXUAA_jAv

The town's population is 7100. And it is hidden in the woods. And so he was just making surprise cameo appearances throughout that area.

Donald Trump Jr. makes a stop at Applebee's in Eastern Kentucky

S0F2d60L7gYWJYH4
EDKJ50AXUAA_jAv

The town's population is 7100. And it is hidden in the woods. And so he was just making surprise cameo appearances throughout that area.

Donald Trump Jr. makes a stop at Applebee's in Eastern Kentucky

Excuses, excuses....LOLOLO

Forum List

Back