🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Being FORCED to stock up on essentials...

You forgot. . . Johns Hopkins

Did you notice the date they ran that?

"The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY."

The same folks that ran that, wrote this, which has been passed by 40 or 44 states, which give them extraordinary power. My belief is they would like a Federal Law.

Model State Emergency Health Powers Act (MSEHPA)

89189718_10163974359795377_7344698030995537920_n.jpg

Is there a run on corn cobbs?

My boss said something similar yesterday. I said there's going to be a run on bookstores next, especially big books with nice, soft paper.

So anyway, the only time I saw TP be an important commodity was in the early 1990s Yugoslavia. The entire economic system broke down .. no money ... everyone killing each other...the only uniform and consistent medium of exchange was...toilet paper. If you had a loaf of bread, and wanted a live chicken, you would exchange the loaf of bread for toilet paper, and then use the toilet paper to buy the chicken. This would avoid those awkward barter exchanges where you had to kill the chicken because a loaf of bread was only worth one half of a chicken.

I'll just stop at McDonalds in the morning every day on the way to work and take a crap.

I guess some people think the TP imparts some type of immunity. i had to go to Safeway at 4:30am. I was thinking about wiping the store out but in the end I only got 2 12 packs of TP

Its proof at how hyped this entire virus has become...do any of you think the shelves would be empty of TP if Obama were still president?...no because the media would not be scaring the shit out of people...pun intended....remember while Obama was in office 12,000 Americans died from Ebola and the media said very little about it....this is mass media hype...don't fall for it and buy Apple stocks....or airline stocks...bargains are everywhere....you could retire....
60,000 died of the seasonal flu no one cared.

I guess some people think the TP imparts some type of immunity. i had to go to Safeway at 4:30am. I was thinking about wiping the store out but in the end I only got 2 12 packs of TP

Be sure to thank the Koch Brothers for that.

You do know they manufacture the majority of TP brands, right?
Normally I get my TP from a Black guy but he is all out.

Scratch that. He just got some more in.

Last edited:
Its proof at how hyped this entire virus has become...do any of you think the shelves would be empty of TP if Obama were still president?...no because the media would not be scaring the shit out of people...pun intended....remember while Obama was in office 12,000 Americans died from Ebola and the media said very little about it....this is mass media hype...don't fall for it and buy Apple stocks....or airline stocks...bargains are everywhere....you could retire....
Who told you 12K americans died from ebola?

Ebola virus cases in the United States - Wikipedia

"No one who contracted Ebola while in the United States has died from it. No new cases have been diagnosed in the United States since Dr. Spencer was released from a New York City hospital on November 11, 2014."

I texted the wife earlier when I got stuck having to pick one of three sic roll packages that were priced at 15 bucks. She just got home with 8 packages of 12 rolls, so we are set up now with enough to last through all the msm fear mongering.

Went to Food Lion today and everything was normal with food shelves fully stocked and the normal customer base for a Thursday except that the T.P. shelf was empty. I recall an incident where the old Johnny Carson show in 1973 crated a T.P. shortage with a comedy skit. As the late great Sonny Bono would say "the beat goes on".
I was at a store today and it was a mob scene....Numerous carts had multiple packages pf TP, paper towels, and drinking water in them...Though the store was pretty well stocked to accommodate the onslaught, there were also lots of big stretches of empty shelves.

One of the most irrational instances of mass buying panic I've ever seen.

No shortage...just panic buying.

Next will be bread...I suggest you stock up on crackers as a substitute.

Crackers, pasta, and bisquick.

When Venezuela first started it's collapse the very first indication was that there was no toilet paper.. No stores had any the warehouses were empty. People must have some memory of that.

Buying is a way to stay in control. No one really thinks that the water faucets suddenly won't work or truck drivers will all be too sick to deliver toilet paper to stores. It's something to do to keep control of your surroundings.

This will be substantially over by April 1.

Went to Food Lion today and everything was normal with food shelves fully stocked and the normal customer base for a Thursday except that the T.P. shelf was empty. I recall an incident where the old Johnny Carson show in 1973 crated a T.P. shortage with a comedy skit. As the late great Sonny Bono would say "the beat goes on".

Same, I went to the store yesterday and nearly all TP was gone. Curious since diarrhea really isn’t a symptom of the Commie virus.

Too bad they stop making the Sears catalog

Same, I went to the store yesterday and nearly all TP was gone. Curious since diarrhea really isn’t a symptom of the Commie virus.
I'll probably hijack your "commie virus" rhetoric, but I hereby acknowledge you said it first.

Forum List

Back