🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Being FORCED to stock up on essentials...

Its proof at how hyped this entire virus has become...do any of you think the shelves would be empty of TP if Obama were still president?...no because the media would not be scaring the shit out of people...pun intended....remember while Obama was in office 12,000 Americans died from Ebola and the media said very little about it....this is mass media hype...don't fall for it and buy Apple stocks....or airline stocks...bargains are everywhere....you could retire....
Actually, 12 million Americans died from Ebola....but Trump brought them back to life with his holy grace...
That's nothing...

According to Biden, 150 million Americans (half our population) were killed by guns during the last 10 years...

And a good percentage of them are still voting Democrat!!!

Many of them twice.

I've got thousands of those that I could use in a pinch. Usually I only wear socks to work once because I'm a cement mason. I use my feet a lot.

Look at how much kicking is involved when you are screeding concrete.

As you can imagine, kicking concrete all day is pretty rough on your socks.

Hell with that noise. My dad was a cement contractor back in the day. He mostly did flatwork: slabs, basements, houses. That was the time before troweling machines, so you'd strap on a pair of knee pads, and trowel the whole thing out by hand.

I had more than my share of shoveling gravel and dragging concrete around with a rake, so I became a journeyman commercial brick and block mason. Did it about 12 years before I had enough sense to go to college and get in the technical field.

Haven't touched a brick trowel since the late 80's and I still have occasional nightmares about scaffolds falling, dropped loads, climbing up scaffolds with a tool bag and level, or trying to outdo everyone else in order to miss the layoff.

Went to Food Lion today and everything was normal with food shelves fully stocked and the normal customer base for a Thursday except that the T.P. shelf was empty. I recall an incident where the old Johnny Carson show in 1973 crated a T.P. shortage with a comedy skit. As the late great Sonny Bono would say "the beat goes on".
If you need some, I always have a three month supply on hand. I can ship you some for $199.99 a roll. :D

Did you check the hand sanitizer aisle? I doubt those shelves were normal.

Went to Food Lion today and everything was normal with food shelves fully stocked and the normal customer base for a Thursday except that the T.P. shelf was empty. I recall an incident where the old Johnny Carson show in 1973 crated a T.P. shortage with a comedy skit. As the late great Sonny Bono would say "the beat goes on".
If you need some, I always have a three month supply on hand. I can ship you some for $199.99 a roll. :D

Did you check the hand sanitizer aisle? I doubt those shelves were normal.
A friend of mine was unable to get hand sanitizer or rubbing alcohol. She bought a couple of bottles of Everclear.

Has to be Democrats buying up all the TP since they are all so full of shit.

Ready for the plumbing bill?

upload_2020-3-13_14-21-28.jpeg

Was in a Safeway and a Fred Meyer earlier today. Plenty of most of the items people are bitching about but Safeway had no toilet paper and Fred Meyer had just slightly less than the normal amount. Checked it out of curiosity but was really shopping for the best price on corned beef as my wife is terminally Irish. Safeway had the best price and best quality - good stock.

I toyed with the idea of buying a big stock from Fred and take it across the street to the Safeway where I could hawk it out of my trunk for $10/roll and people would pay it willingly "cause' the shelves were empty". Lazy liberals; not smart enough to check the other stores. They think of everyone else as "victims" but are such willing victims themselves!

Consider:

A victim is a gift from God.
Fail to take advantage of a God-given victim and your are spurning a Gift From God and you'll burn in Hell.

Still, I just can't bring myself to shoot fish in a barrel so I didn't play the TP game.

Not today.

Its not just you

Toilet paper is flying off the shelves and I cant figure out why
People are apparently afraid that at some point they will have to be quarantined for two to three weeks and want to be sure that they don't have to start wiping their derrieres with their hands, like they do in the Arab nations.

Forum List

Back