🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Being FORCED to stock up on essentials...

Went to Food Lion today and everything was normal with food shelves fully stocked and the normal customer base for a Thursday except that the T.P. shelf was empty. I recall an incident where the old Johnny Carson show in 1973 crated a T.P. shortage with a comedy skit. As the late great Sonny Bono would say "the beat goes on".
Same thing here. We live in a small town of about 5,000 people and the Walmart was out of it.

Someone must be pooping alot.
0ee.jpg

Its proof at how hyped this entire virus has become...do any of you think the shelves would be empty of TP if Obama were still president?...no because the media would not be scaring the shit out of people...pun intended....remember while Obama was in office 12,000 Americans died from Ebola and the media said very little about it....this is mass media hype...don't fall for it and buy Apple stocks....or airline stocks...bargains are everywhere....you could retire....
60,000 died of the seasonal flu no one cared.

Happens every year, so it's not a crisis.

I remember during the Clinton administration, there was a heat wave in Texas and everyone was freaking out about all the old people who were dying from the heat because their houses didn't have air conditioning. The Clinton administration made a big deal out of starting a program to buy air conditioners for old folks in Texas.

Rush Limbaugh asked on his show, "How come there's this crisis in Texas and not in Arizona or Florida? They both have huge retiree populations, and it's this hot there every summer." I actually asked the coroner's office in my county, and they basically told me, "We have so many deaths from heat every summer that we don't even track them. For senior citizens, we just consider it natural causes."

No shortage...just panic buying.

Next will be bread...I suggest you stock up on crackers as a substitute.

Crackers, pasta, and bisquick.

Or just learn to bake bread. Not usually a shortage of flour, because most people today don't cook from scratch very well.

We have plenty of toilet paper having bought two big packages of it at Costco recently before the stupid panic hit.

However, I had to run down to the grocery store this morning to pick up a couple of things. I went along the aisle that had the toilet. The shelves were mostly bare but they had maybe four packages.

I couldn't help myself, after all I am a Boomer. Panic set and and I was afraid we would run out. I got two of the remaining four packages.

Am I a bad person? Am I going to Hell?

Should I sell the packages on E-Bay for a huge profit?

You think a roll of toilet paper will be useful barter in the coming Viruscalypse?

Anybody want to trade M-855 ammo for toilet paper?

Went to Food Lion today and everything was normal with food shelves fully stocked and the normal customer base for a Thursday except that the T.P. shelf was empty. I recall an incident where the old Johnny Carson show in 1973 crated a T.P. shortage with a comedy skit. As the late great Sonny Bono would say "the beat goes on".

Too bad they stop making the Sears catalog

The sheer amount of junk mail I get would make up for it, but it's probably infected, so....

Christ. How the hell do we survive without TP???

What a tragedy. LOL

You could always self-identify as a Middle-eastern Bedouin and wipe with the tail of the long robes they wear. Be sure to use the left hand though, to be compliant with the Qur'an's hygienical jurisprudence.

Last edited:
Important to have toilet paper. Subjecting your anus to New York times would be a disaster.

Its proof at how hyped this entire virus has become...do any of you think the shelves would be empty of TP if Obama were still president?...no because the media would not be scaring the shit out of people...pun intended....remember while Obama was in office 12,000 Americans died from Ebola and the media said very little about it....this is mass media hype...don't fall for it and buy Apple stocks....or airline stocks...bargains are everywhere....you could retire....
Actually, 12 million Americans died from Ebola....but Trump brought them back to life with his holy grace...

Actually, 12 million Americans died from Ebola....but Trump brought them back to life with his holy grace...
That's nothing...

According to Biden, 150 million Americans (half our population) were killed by guns during the last 10 years...

And a good percentage of them are still voting Democrat!!!

Forum List

Back