Being FORCED to stock up on essentials...

I feel like at this point it's irresponsible to NOT stock up more than I normally would.
Not because I fear the virus but because the media induced panic is wrecking store shelves to the point that if I just wait till I need something it wont be available.

This nonsense has gone beyond absurd. 3 days in a row and ZERO stores in my area have toilet paper and the canned goods and dried food sections are almost bare.
This ridiculous shit is self fulfilling
stocking up only works if you do it during times of abundance not during scarcities like we are seeing today,,,

my 100+ rolls of TP were bought over a yr ago,,,therefor I am not putting any stress on the system today,,,
100 rolls would last me a lifetime

Not to mention, the space it takes.

And somewhere in those years of sitting, some moisture gets in there.... or the mice find it and go "way cool! building material!"

UK Sewage System in Danger of Gridlock from Toilet Paper Substitutes

>> During the widespread panic buying of toilet paper and other tissue products it is unlikely that consumers are considering the consequences of using alternative products for tasks they were not designed for, says Wilding.

The UK’s largest water and wastewater service, Thames Water, is already warning customers not to “feed” so-called fatbergs – formed from a build-up of fat and non-biodegradable matter – by using kitchen towel and wet wipes as a substitute for toilet paper and flushing them down the loo. It says the only things that should be flushed are the 3Ps: poo, pee and (toilet) paper.

Wilding, a professor of supply chain strategy at Cranfield School of Management, said: “We are seeing shortages of toilet paper but worryingly also shortages of paper kitchen towels and industrial paper towel used, for example, in garages and workshops and other wipe products.

“If kitchen towels, baby wipes or industrial papers are used as a replacement for toilet paper, our sewage systems could readily become blocked with the resulting chaos and increased health risks associated with this. Ultimately, water companies may not have the infrastructure and equipment to unblock the sewer system.” <<​

I feel like at this point it's irresponsible to NOT stock up more than I normally would.
Not because I fear the virus but because the media induced panic is wrecking store shelves to the point that if I just wait till I need something it wont be available.

This nonsense has gone beyond absurd. 3 days in a row and ZERO stores in my area have toilet paper and the canned goods and dried food sections are almost bare.
stocking up only works if you do it during times of abundance not during scarcities like we are seeing today,,,

my 100+ rolls of TP were bought over a yr ago,,,therefor I am not putting any stress on the system today,,,
who said its for one person,,,and if you look at it from an economical view it saves me money cause I will always need it as the cost goes up,,,not to mention I am not stressing out the system today as the world goes nuts trying to find it,,,

And somewhere in those years of sitting, some moisture gets in there.... or the mice find it and go "way cool! building material!"
youd be surprised it doesnt take up more than a shelf in the basement,,,

Oh the basemen, GREAT place to put something not at all affected by moisture. :eusa_shifty:

truth gave you a chapped ass I understand there isn't a shortage of butt rub cream

I don't think that can pull your dipshit post out of the proverbial fire.

"introduced into the country in leftist controlled states". Holy SHIT. :laugh2: You ain't never gonna live that one down.
you ignorant little fuck Washington State, California, and Oregon are run by leftists

^^ Takes stupidest non sequitur of the day Sunday and tries a remix on Monday.

Hard to believe.

Hey Dumbass, diga me this Tonto.

If "leftists" and "rightists" have some bearing on where a virus goes ---- how come everybody who went to CPAC is freaking out and quarantining?

Hm?
Stupidity level 24

Congratulations are in order. Do they give you an emblem for your Scout uniform?
stop bragging on yourself being stupid isn't a good thing.

Oh the basemen, GREAT place to put something not at all affected by moisture. :eusa_shifty:
who said my basement has a moisture problem???

and did you know TP comes wrapped in plastic???

fact is because I stocked up during times of abundance I took 7 people out of the stress we see today,,

so a thank you would have sufficed,,,

Well, now everyone is coming to terms with the fact that their kids will be home for weeks, and they may end up self-quarantining. So now our food distribution system will be put to the test.

Just buy extra brown rice and dried beans and you wont need to fear starving. I for one am not going over board on the buying, just bought a little extra until the next shipment comes in. I'm not going to be part of the problem. Over all its pretty assinine to react the way people have been.

Well, now everyone is coming to terms with the fact that their kids will be home for weeks, and they may end up self-quarantining. So now our food distribution system will be put to the test.

Just buy extra brown rice and dried beans and you wont need to fear starving. I for one am not going over board on the buying, just bought a little extra until the next shipment comes in. I'm not going to be part of the problem. Over all its pretty assinine to react the way people have been.

I see what you did there. "Toilet paper" ... "assinine". Touché.

people are spending their last days wishing they had lived more in the moment.

not me, my friends, not me!
Last days?

You know that like 97-99% survive this, right?
a guy (expert doctor) on Joe Rogan's podcast said 500K folks will die...at least!
Here? Not a chance.
Wait, isn't Joe Rogan a comedian?
Yes, among other things.

89857489_10207551556463267_4939856794408189952_n.jpg
New product for our hoarding liberal friends.

As I watch the public scrambling looking for cleaning products, toilet paper, water, face mask, latex gloves, medical supplies. I laugh at them it's easy to do when you have been stocking up on items like this among other things. lol
Just imagine when something really bad happens when the food supply line breaks down. Hell it could happen right now because of the big bad coronavirus scare lol

Send us a picture of your supply of cleaning products with a newspaper showing today's date in the photo.

They all say the same thing: "the truck was supposed to be here 8 hours ago"...yeah sure. You hoarding fools are making a tough situation downright mystifying. We WILL come for your stash if the supply chain remains broken...are you ready to defend your Charmin with your life? :47:

Fry's TP shelves are empty...same story at Wally World.....Walgreens? forget it...even Amazon has been looted!
Who are we, Venezuela? Pretty soon folks will be asking for change for a Five just to wipe their ass...it's the end of the world as we know it, I tells ya! What would you do for roll?
thinking.gif

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO EVERYONE,,,

NOTHING WRONG WITH STOCKING UP DURING TIMES OF ABUNDANCE THAN TO BE WISHING YOU HAD IT WHEN IT WASNT THERE,,,

100 rolls doesnt take up that much room and you are guaranteed to use it at some point,,,

Fry's TP shelves are empty...same story at Wally World.....Walgreens? forget it...even Amazon has been looted!
Who are we, Venezuela? Pretty soon folks will be asking for change for a Five just to wipe their ass...it's the end of the world as we know it, I tells ya! What would you do for roll?
thinking.gif

I got the Costco Kirkland 30 roll pack a few weeks ago (wife asked me to pick it up). Then, my wife forgot she asked me to do so and picked up the same pack the next day. This was all before the Covid-19 stuff landed. I have more TP than I can shake a stick at right now.

They all say the same thing: "the truck was supposed to be here 8 hours ago"...yeah sure. You hoarding fools are making a tough situation downright mystifying. We WILL come for your stash if the supply chain remains broken...are you ready to defend your Charmin with your life? :47:

What will YOU use to wipe your head off since you’ve got it up your ass all the time?

As I watch the public scrambling looking for cleaning products, toilet paper, water, face mask, latex gloves, medical supplies. I laugh at them it's easy to do when you have been stocking up on items like this among other things. lol
Just imagine when something really bad happens when the food supply line breaks down. Hell it could happen right now because of the big bad coronavirus scare lol

Send us a picture of your supply of cleaning products with a newspaper showing today's date in the photo.
Why? other than that go fuck yourself
I don't have a fucking thing to prove to a piece of shit like you.
oh and remember that time you want proof that I had been a certified law enforcement officer I showed it and you back down as if you didn't want proof? lol

I found some tp today in a bulk buying no frills market today. . No advisements against hoarding. I expect them to be cleaned out by noon. "Wiped out", as it were.

Forum List

Back