Being FORCED to stock up on essentials...

They all say the same thing: "the truck was supposed to be here 8 hours ago"...yeah sure. You hoarding fools are making a tough situation downright mystifying. We WILL come for your stash if the supply chain remains broken...are you ready to defend your Charmin with your life? :47:

I'll cut a bitch for Charmin.

You don't have shit.

And I have no idea what you are talking about regarding LEO status. How big are your biceps?
I really don't give a flying fuck what you think I have and don't have
You're so fucked in the head you hounded me for proof of my law enforcement experience and now like a puyssy want to deny you never asked for it. FUCK YOU
View attachment 312810

I don't believe that I hounded you for that. I think you are confused.
liar

Show me what you are referring to, please.
no troll I'm not playing that game it was a few years ago I also recall you said your son was in law enforcement or something of that nature.
Again you asked for proof I had to locate my old paperwork and when I posted my certificate you claimed you never asked for any proof so I'm not playing that game anymore
As a matter of fact I have stated a few times I was a prepper long before 2020

Look here, dummy. I don't recall what you are talking about. But, if I didn't believe something you said it is because you are a proven liar. Why would anyone believe anything you say?

How big are those biceps?

I'm glad you feel like a big man and can laugh at the anxiety of those who did not prepare.
Point being smart people prepare
So hell yes I'm laughing
I was in Lowes home improvement today getting some dirt for a spot I needed in the yard walked through its household supply area bunch of people looking for cleaning supplies. I told them if you had stuff like this stored away you wouldn't be looking for this stuff now
Truly smart people dont feel smug about being smart. Only those that were teased as a child are so insecure that they delight in misfortunes of others.
whatever at least I'm not looking for what others don't have
I'm willing to bet you laughed at preppers
Turn around sucks for those who aren't prepared
Why would I laugh at preppers when I'm one myself?
One can be anything on the internet.
Yeah like youre trying to fool everyone into believing your a man.

I really don't give a flying fuck what you think I have and don't have
You're so fucked in the head you hounded me for proof of my law enforcement experience and now like a puyssy want to deny you never asked for it. FUCK YOU
View attachment 312810

I don't believe that I hounded you for that. I think you are confused.
liar

Show me what you are referring to, please.
no troll I'm not playing that game it was a few years ago I also recall you said your son was in law enforcement or something of that nature.
Again you asked for proof I had to locate my old paperwork and when I posted my certificate you claimed you never asked for any proof so I'm not playing that game anymore
As a matter of fact I have stated a few times I was a prepper long before 2020

Look here, dummy. I don't recall what you are talking about. But, if I didn't believe something you said it is because you are a proven liar. Why would anyone believe anything you say?

How big are those biceps?
Dumbass I don't give a fuck whether you want to play stupid by claiming you don't recall it
I remember it if you were honest you would admit it.

They all say the same thing: "the truck was supposed to be here 8 hours ago"...yeah sure. You hoarding fools are making a tough situation downright mystifying. We WILL come for your stash if the supply chain remains broken...are you ready to defend your Charmin with your life? :47:

I'll cut a bitch for Charmin.

That should be their new slogan.

Yes. Is it here? Then it is domestic. Well that was easy...

And, surely you understand that I hold the POTUS to a higher standard in his choice of words than I do some angry, impotent wingnut on a message board.

Is beer made in Mexico domestic just because it is here? Why don't you just admit you made a stupid mistake and STFU? Corona is imported and thus a foreign beer. COVID-19 is a foreign virus.
Are you saying the virus was made in China? What proof do you have of that?
MORON IT STARTED THERE. Common FACT even a 5 year old can grasp, I guess you must be 4.
How do you know it started there?
Ihh I don't kno, maybe the fact the fisrts second thied and hundreds of first cases occurred there, Maybe because intel say it started there. maybe because China admitted it started there.aybe because it was the first city to be quarantined. The list is nearly endless of why you MORON.
So you admit youre depending on others to tell you the truth about where it came from? I forgot. You do support Drumpf so youre easily led.

Is beer made in Mexico domestic just because it is here? Why don't you just admit you made a stupid mistake and STFU? Corona is imported and thus a foreign beer. COVID-19 is a foreign virus.
Are you saying the virus was made in China? What proof do you have of that?
MORON IT STARTED THERE. Common FACT even a 5 year old can grasp, I guess you must be 4.
How do you know it started there?
Ihh I don't kno, maybe the fact the fisrts second thied and hundreds of first cases occurred there, Maybe because intel say it started there. maybe because China admitted it started there.aybe because it was the first city to be quarantined. The list is nearly endless of why you MORON.
So you admit youre depending on others to tell you the truth about where it came from? I forgot. You do support Drumpf so youre easily led.
Meanwhile you being a god like figure get ALL your own Information from first hand sources RIGHT? Am I RIGHT? RETARD ALERT. RETARD ALERT.

I feel like at this point it's irresponsible to NOT stock up more than I normally would.
Not because I fear the virus but because the media induced panic is wrecking store shelves to the point that if I just wait till I need something it wont be available.

This nonsense has gone beyond absurd. 3 days in a row and ZERO stores in my area have toilet paper and the canned goods and dried food sections are almost bare.
This ridiculous shit is self fulfilling
Dont say we didn't warn yas
So yesterday I felt like making chicken cutlets
I make the giant family pack and my lady comes over and takes most of it home for her and her boys ...Italian grandma recipe ...they're awesome for sammich or salads
I went into a Kroger it looked like Venezuela. ....meat n bread wiped out ...no butter ...no eggs ...no fresh veggies ..I got plenty of food in the house probably about a months worth of vaccum packed meats in the freezer ....but no cutlets ....sniffle

Everything canned ...dry as a matter of fact raped
Never seen anything like it .

I asked the manager ...he said truck coming tonight and they're going to be limited for now

I got plenty of rice ,beans pasta ,all kinds of canned shit , jerky .....ammo ....toilet paper
Shhheeeeitttt I could withstand zombie apocalypse for about 9 month to a year

I feel like at this point it's irresponsible to NOT stock up more than I normally would.
Not because I fear the virus but because the media induced panic is wrecking store shelves to the point that if I just wait till I need something it wont be available.

This nonsense has gone beyond absurd. 3 days in a row and ZERO stores in my area have toilet paper and the canned goods and dried food sections are almost bare.
This ridiculous shit is self fulfilling
Just got back from the store. The manager said people are stalking the delivery trucks watching which items are being unloaded. Like the bread truck since the driver stocks the shelves. He said those deliveries last less than an hour.

Good thing is that while people are taking all the TP there is plenty of PT.
Yeah, get cutting. Better buy a plunger while you're at it.

serveimage

People need to understand there is no supply problem and back off.
Hmm, seems like an opportunity that calls for smart leadership from the top.

So, you can forget about that.
Ya figures Trump does nothing you complain, Trump acts you complain.
That sure is some cultish crybabying, there.

If Trump would come out and say that there is a plan in place to make sure the shelves do not go empty (and actually be able to point to an actual plan), that would be a large help.
I would praise Fat Donnie if he could/would. SOS

Hold on to your paper towels people -- I just merged 6 of these "panic buying" threads.. Everyone's personal experiences or opinions on this fits nicely in ONE thread... You're hoarding stuff you won't ever use or eat.. USMB is hoarding threads on panic buying...

Everyone will be talking to each in a NEW place -- in just an hour or so -- after the merges...

And now he's stuck with it.

"On March 1, the day after the first coronavirus death in the United States, brothers Matt and Noah Colvin set out in a silver S.U.V. to pick up some hand sanitizer. Driving around Chattanooga, Tenn., they hit a Dollar Tree, then a Walmart, a Staples and a Home Depot. At each store, they cleaned out the shelves..."

He Has 17,700 Bottles of Hand Sanitizer and Nowhere to Sell Them

BB11bbnR.img
Actually, he can, and probably will, sell them on Amazon, but he will have competition and will have to sell his stock at fair market value
I hear he is donating his hoard.

Fry's TP shelves are empty...same story at Wally World.....Walgreens? forget it...even Amazon has been looted!
Who are we, Venezuela? Pretty soon folks will be asking for change for a Five just to wipe their ass...it's the end of the world as we know it, I tells ya! What would you do for roll?
thinking.gif

What would I do for a roll?

Yesterday I drove down to my favorite local Mexican market and bought a 4-pack. They had plenty. Found a lot of the other groceries I needed as well. I had to pay a little more, but it's a small market so that is expected.

I live near over a dozen ethnic markets. They don't get cleaned out like the places where most of the white folks shop.

Forum List

Back