Being FORCED to stock up on essentials...

90262081_3311884868840625_8134878623690653696_o.jpg
Fry's TP shelves are empty...same story at Wally World.....Walgreens? forget it...even Amazon has been looted!
Who are we, Venezuela? Pretty soon folks will be asking for change for a Five just to wipe their ass...it's the end of the world as we know it, I tells ya! What would you do for roll?
thinking.gif

What would I do for a roll?

Yesterday I drove down to my favorite local Mexican market and bought a 4-pack. They had plenty. Found a lot of the other groceries I needed as well. I had to pay a little more, but it's a small market so that is expected.

I live near over a dozen ethnic markets. They don't get cleaned out like the places where most of the white folks shop.

They don't use as much toilet paper as white people do.

People need to understand there is no supply problem and back off.
Hmm, seems like an opportunity that calls for smart leadership from the top.

So, you can forget about that.
Ya figures Trump does nothing you complain, Trump acts you complain.
That sure is some cultish crybabying, there.

If Trump would come out and say that there is a plan in place to make sure the shelves do not go empty (and actually be able to point to an actual plan), that would be a large help.
Quickest way to do that is to let the prices go up. Triple the cost of TP and the shelves won't empty out so fast.

Don't you think maybe has more on his plate than assuring you you'll have TP?
I am talking about food. Obviously. Thanks for wasting my time.

Try FEMA, let them come up with the plan, their job not his. Trump has advisers, want a food and essential plan? Don't blame Trump. He can't do EVERYTHING. Think ship captain. Captian doesn't steer the ship, Quartermaster does. Capt doesn't advance throttles, engine man does, Capt doesn't dock the ship, tugs and harbor pilot for that. Capt gives out orders, approves or disprove, He simply is in command. Not the do-all guy.

Try FEMA, let them come up with the plan, their job not his. Trump has advisers, want a food and essential plan? Don't blame Trump. He can't do EVERYTHING. Think ship captain. Captian doesn't steer the ship, Quartermaster does. Capt doesn't advance throttles, engine man does, Capt doesn't dock the ship, tugs and harbor pilot for that. Capt gives out orders, approves or disprove, He simply is in command. Not the do-all guy.
And it's the Captain's job to holler FAKE NEWS! DEM HOAX!

That way the Quartermaster, engine man, harbor pilots etc. can go on pretending everything is fine. Like a miracle, it'll all just go away. Nothing to see here folks.

That IS what we were told.

If Trump would come out and say that there is a plan in place to make sure the shelves do not go empty (and actually be able to point to an actual plan), that would be a large help.
Quickest way to do that is to let the prices go up. Triple the cost of TP and the shelves won't empty out so fast.
That's called price gouging. It's illegal.
Course the left will just raise taxes....and then it's legal.

True.

The stores around here are now limiting the numbers you can buy of the items being hoarded. If you try to go through checkout with more than the designated amount, the cashier will take the extra right out of your basket. No idea why it took them so long to come to that conclusion.

True.

The stores around here are now limiting the numbers you can buy of the items being hoarded. If you try to go through checkout with more than the designated amount, the cashier will take the extra right out of your basket. No idea why it took them so long to come to that conclusion.
Rationing, the flip side of price gouging. One's legal, one's not, but both have the same result, limiting the amount hoarded.

Last edited:

And it's the Captain's job to holler FAKE NEWS! DEM HOAX!

That way the Quartermaster, engine man, harbor pilots etc. can go on pretending everything is fine. Like a miracle, it'll all just go away. Nothing to see here folks.

That IS what we were told.
Strange, irrelevant nonsense you utter

True.

Rationing, the flip side of price gouging. One's legal, one's not, but both have the same result, limiting the amount hoarded.

I would be perfectly okay with them charging regular price for the first two of an item, and then triple for every one after that. It's just sad that others have to impose intelligence and rationality on these stampeding herd animals masquerading as humans.

Possibly. Or, alternatively, that's just fought n and it harms people who need toilet paper. A fine line.

Possibly. Or, alternatively, that's just fought n and it harms people who need toilet paper. A fine line.

Those people wouldn't be needing TP right now if the prices had gone up as soon as the panic started. It's not like there aren't supplies of toilet paper readily available to restock stores. But since the panic was allowed to continue for so long, those restocks got snatched up, too, until the stores finally started restricting how many could be purchased.

Fry's TP shelves are empty...same story at Wally World.....Walgreens? forget it...even Amazon has been looted!
Who are we, Venezuela? Pretty soon folks will be asking for change for a Five just to wipe their ass...it's the end of the world as we know it, I tells ya! What would you do for roll?
thinking.gif

Yesterday I drove down to my favorite local Mexican market and bought a 4-pack. They had plenty. Found a lot of the other groceries I needed as well. I had to pay a little more, but it's a small market so that is expected.

I live near over a dozen ethnic markets. They don't get cleaned out like the places where most of the white folks shop.

Thats because white people are full of shit. :laughing0301:

thinking.gif

Keep proving you are a racist.

thinking.gif

What happens when I finish proving that?

thinking.gif

What happens when I finish proving that?

Maybe the idiots that claim blacks can't be racist will wake up.

Forum List

Back