🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Belgian Jihadist Fighting with ISIS in Syria: It's Nice to See Infidel Blood from Tim

I guess all the Jihadists would like to see all our blood flowing since we would be Infidels in their eyes. Sad how they consider Muslims of different sects Infidels too that have to be killed also.

Belgian Jihadist Fighting with ISIS in Syria: It's Nice to See Infidel Blood from Time to Time
The Internet - March 2014 - 04:09

MEMRI: Belgian Jihadist Fighting with ISIS in Syria: It's Nice to See Infidel Blood from Time to Time

Now that's funny considering the millions that died in the many wars between Catholics and Protestants. Heck, they were at it until a few years ago in Northern Ireland.

I guess all the Jihadists would like to see all our blood flowing since we would be Infidels in their eyes. Sad how they consider Muslims of different sects Infidels too that have to be killed also.

Belgian Jihadist Fighting with ISIS in Syria: It's Nice to See Infidel Blood from Time to Time
The Internet - March 2014 - 04:09

MEMRI: Belgian Jihadist Fighting with ISIS in Syria: It's Nice to See Infidel Blood from Time to Time

Now that's funny considering the millions that died in the many wars between Catholics and Protestants. Heck, they were at it until a few years ago in Northern Ireland.

Now that's really funny, Haniya or Defeat67 (whichever one of you Muslim is taking its turn posting now) since the big wars between the Catholics and Protestants happened a long time ago. We are now in the 21st century, and your fellow Muslims are doing a heck of a job murdering innocent people, even when they are busy murdering other Muslims. However, I guess you will be safe from that Sunni who want to see Infidel blood. Moreover, there certainly were not three millions Irish and English men killed a few years ago, but there were certainly three million people killed in Bangladesh (main Hindus) by the Muslim Pakistani Army. And let us not forget the 2,000,000 plus Christians killed by the Muslims in the Sudan.

So, you agree that Catholics and Protestants killed each other for religious reasons a long time ago. That's a start anyway. Good girl.

So, you agree that Catholics and Protestants killed each other for religious reasons a long time ago. That's a start anyway. Good girl.

What the hell does any of this have to do with the OP?

Why do I always see you excusing Arab atrocities?

What the hell does any of this have to do with the OP?

Why do I always see you excusing Arab atrocities?

Who is excusing atrocities? You need to take an English reading comprehension course.

I just love it how these Muslims are always telling someone to take an English reading comprehension course. The Iranian gang would tell others also to take an English reading comprehension course all the time because they probably felt they were so outstanding in their ESL classes.

Strange how when one of the rebels like to see Infidel blood, and the rebels have been coming from all over the world killing innocent people, a Muslim feels he/she has to bring up what happened between England and Ireland; A s bad as that was, it certainly doesn't compare to the Muslims busy killing non believers and even Muslims of different sects all over the Muslim world.

However, it is your fellow Muslims who are busy killing so many in the 21st century. Good grief, why are Muslims always in denial about what their fellow Muslims are doing? Maybe it would be a start if they admit that their fellow Muslims are busy murdering people in the name of their religion.

Forum List

Back