Zone1 Belief in God drops to 81 percent

Seems to me you should check on that so you don't make incorrect statements about homosexuals getting married in all churches
I never said they could get married in ALL churches. What I said is that Christian churches accept and welcome gays. you are a typical libtard, spinning other's words to make your failed viewpoint valid. Failed once again.

It can't be.

The differences are too glaring.

The same god cannot both send his divine son to earth and not send his divine son to earth.
there are many ways to connect with God, all are right in his eyes, I think. When jungle tribes worship the forest, are they not actually worshipping the God that made the forest?

What you should have said is that some Christian churches accept and welcome gays.
More like “a few” accept and welcome gays

Many, many more call them sinful and drive them from the flock

there is only one God, the various religions use different words and symbols to describe and communicate with Him. But it's the same God. But you are free to be a non-believer if that is your choice. No one wants to force anyone to believe or practice religion (except maybe muslims)

Do you know any Muslims or are you just assuming?

I never said they could get married in ALL churches. What I said is that Christian churches accept and welcome gays. you are a typical libtard, spinning other's words to make your failed viewpoint valid. Failed once again.
Catholics are Christians too.

Not disdain.

You seem to think that disagreeing with you is somehow akin to a personal insult.
Saying someone’s mind is clouded with religious dogma and thus doesn’t see things the “correct” way - your way of course - is an insult.

there are many ways to connect with God, all are right in his eyes, I think. When jungle tribes worship the forest, are they not actually worshipping the God that made the forest?
OK keep telling yourself that.

Maybe you should renounce Christianity and become a Jew or Muslim. There's no difference after all

Saying someone’s mind is clouded with religious dogma and thus doesn’t see things the “correct” way - your way of course - is an insult.
I never used the word correct.

If I was describing a person who did a single particular thing that no one else had ever done then in the very next sentence described a person who never did that one very particular thing how could I say that those to people are the same person?

It was G-d Himself manifest in the flesh who said straight is the way, and narrow is the path, but wide are the gates to destruction. Sorry, but Yeshua is Moschiach. Your refusal to accept Him as such is on you.
It’s really obnoxious and rude to argue with a Jew about not being willing to abandon the teachings of her religion. Your insistence that your way, and only your way, with your subtle allusion to the Gates of Hell, is really arrogant - and is on you.

Forum List

Back