Zone1 Belief in God drops to 81 percent

Yup. Same G-d.

This is a very complex question, actually, but the short answer is: no.

It isn't because they have come to the realization that God doesn't exist. Their faith is a target to be groomed out of them by frightening, vicious, dangerous, demonic teachers.

Which means they had a pretty weak faith to start with

Nonsense.

There's plenty of evidence to support the belief that the Bible is in fact God's inspired revelation, the fallacious appeal to your wholly unsubstantiated authority notwithstanding. :cool:
Again, they offer nothing but empty rhetoric to "defend" their ideology. Christians have mountains of PROOF that say otherwise.
Jesus isn’t G-d.

Those of us who do not “accept” Jesus can and do still believe in G-d.
Actually, He is G-d. The Messiah that was foretold by the prophets.

Again, they offer nothing but empty rhetoric to "defend" their ideology. Christians have mountains of PROOF that say otherwise.

Actually, He is G-d. The Messiah that was foretold by the prophets.
Jews don’t believe that, as you know. You do. It’s a difference of belief, but it doesn’t necessarily mean you are right and Jews are wrong. it could be the opposite.

John 8:58. Jesus said " Before Abraham was I AM" Only Christ made that claim.
John 14:6 Jesus said " I am the Way, Truth, and the Life. No one comes ronthe Father except through Me."
Pretty cut and dried there.
Please, show some respect. You are quoting the New Testament to a Jew. We don’t believe that, and just because the writers of the NT said it doesn’t mean it’s factual.

I am not going to quote analyses that show why you’re wrong because it would be RUDE. So please stop doing that to me.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
There were numerous prophecies in the OT as far back as Genesis that were fulfilled by Christ.
They were NOT, but again, I’m not going to tell you the obvious. It is rude to tell people of a different religion that they’re wrong.

It can't be.

The differences are too glaring.

The same god cannot both send his divine son to earth and not send his divine son to earth.
Again, it’s the same G-d. Some people think he sent his son to earth, and others don’t.

If I put a new carpet in my house, and I say it’s tan, and another person insists it’s grey, it’s STILL THE SAME CARPET.

Please, show some respect. You are quoting the New Testament to a Jew. We don’t believe that, and just because the writers of the NT said it doesn’t mean it’s factual.

I am not going to quote analyses that show why you’re wrong because it would be RUDE. So please stop doing that to me.
Then of all people you SHOULD be embracing Yeshua as Messiah.

Please, show some respect. You are quoting the New Testament to a Jew.
Besides, Jesus said that he came to help those who were/are lost--that those who are well have no need of a physician. As one who was lost, it is always nice to run across one who stayed on track. :)

Forum List

Back