Zone1 Belief in God drops to 81 percent

It’s really obnoxious and rude to argue with a Jew about not being willing to abandon the teachings of her religion. Your insistence that your way, and only your way, with your subtle allusion to the Gates of Hell, is really arrogant - and is on you.

Take it up with God, He set the rules.

That's not what your Bible says.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
That’s not my Bible. That’s the New Testament. Are you not aware that Jews do not believe the gospels?

Please start showing some respect for other people’s religions and stop thinking that YOUR beliefs, which the majority of the world does not follow, is the only path to G-d.

That’s not my Bible. That’s the New Testament. Are you not aware that Jews do not believe the gospels?

Please start showing some respect for other people’s religions and stop thinking that YOUR beliefs, which the majority of the world does not follow, is the only path to G-d.

Jesus is the only way.

Jesus is the only way.
Says YOUR religion. But your religion is not the only religion in the world.

Your initials aren’t LW, are they? You remind me of an arrogant Evangelical Christian who kept harassing me until I told him I wanted him out of my life.

“Fewer Americans today than five years ago believe in God, and the percentage is down even more from the 1950s and 1960s when almost all Americans did. Still, the vast majority of Americans believe in God, whether that means they believe a higher power hears prayers and can intervene or not. And while belief in God has declined in recent years, Gallup has documented steeper drops in church attendance, church membershipand confidence in organized religion, suggesting that the practice of religious faith may be changing more than basic faith in God.”
I stopped believing in "God" when I was 8 years old and some Sunday School b-word slapped me because I said Noah didn't make sense.
When you need to beat belief into someone that that belief is false.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Well said.

Atheism is the default setting. For example, if Christian parents did not brainwash their children, Christianity would all but disappear within a couple of generations.
That's right everyone, space aliens came to earth to indoctrinate the first human beings about God

Well done

I stopped believing in "God" when I was 8 years old and some Sunday School b-word slapped me because I said Noah didn't make sense.
When you need to beat belief into someone that that belief is false.
That is a good reason to stop believing that woman was any kind of teacher, but not a good enough reason to stop believing in God. A good teacher would have taught the class a great lesson, and the story would then have made perfect sense. Belief in God would have remained in tact.

Many, many more call them sinful and drive them from the flock
Everyone in the flock in sinful--and yet refuse to be driven away. I consider each commandment a caution sign on the order of Danger! Quicksand! The question then becomes, What is the danger?

Says YOUR religion. But your religion is not the only religion in the world.

Your initials aren’t LW, are they? You remind me of an arrogant Evangelical Christian who kept harassing me until I told him I wanted him out of my life.

S'ok, you remind me of a whack job. You're free be wrong and it has no bearing on me at all.

S'ok, you remind me of a whack job. You're free be wrong and it has no bearing on me at all.
You’re free to be wrong as well. No skin off my nose.

At least I don’t insult people who believe in Jesus, as you do with those who don’t. That’s not a very Christian way to behave.

Forum List

Back