#BelieveAllWomen

Still, I ain't stooping to dim scum level. Innocent until proven guilty.

But, and it's a big but, she has to know what she is getting into with the circus just shown by liberals over a 36 year old unprovable claim from a drunken high school party. So perhaps October will be surprising after all.

“On Thursday, November 1, at the Rosslyn Holiday Inn at noon, we will reveal the first of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s sex assault victims. I applaud the courage and dignity and grace and strength of my client.”

Mueller Accused Of Sexual Assault; Says Women Were "Offered Money" To Make "False Claims"

Yup, sounds credible to me. The FBI needs to investigate Mewler.
Instead he sent the FBI to go harass her.

Meh, maybe the feds will look into it. But I believe the woman. Muller is a sex predator . Likely a cereal rapist.

“On Thursday, November 1, at the Rosslyn Holiday Inn at noon, we will reveal the first of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s sex assault victims. I applaud the courage and dignity and grace and strength of my client.”

Mueller Accused Of Sexual Assault; Says Women Were "Offered Money" To Make "False Claims"

Meh, maybe the feds will look into it. But I believe the woman. Muller is a sex predator . Likely a cereal rapist.
XQm1GZm.jpg

Do you believe the women who came forward and said they had been offered money to lie aaboit Robert Mueller?
Taking the word of a rapist, tsk tsk.

Do you believe the women who came forward and said they had been offered money to lie aaboit Robert Mueller?
The reporters are rapists?

The woman has a right to be believed.

From the horses (sorry horses) mouth.

Harass who? Jennifer Taub or Lorraine Parsons?

You mean the ones who went to the media telling us they have been offered money to lie?

I absolutely agree and believe the women in this case. Do you?

Harass who? Jennifer Taub or Lorraine Parsons?

You mean the ones who went to the media telling us they have been offered money to lie?

Why do you keep repeating the claim made by rapist Mueller?

XQm1GZm.jpg
So...do you believe the women in this case?

Forum List

Back