#BelieveAllWomen

Sorry bout that,

1. He does look guilty.
  2. Sending out the FBI buds to squash this story.
  3. Does he think he is above the LAW?
  4. Lets hear her, and let watch in live on tv.
  5. Could be she has evidence, lets see it?
  6. Is she a stripper?
  7. Lots of questions but I'm ALL EARS!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. He does look guilty.
  6. Is she a stripper?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Dude...you have this backwards.

The women reported the REPUBLICAN who tried to pay them big bank to lie about Mueller.

You're looking really dishonest or really stupid here

“On Thursday, November 1, at the Rosslyn Holiday Inn at noon, we will reveal the first of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s sex assault victims. I applaud the courage and dignity and grace and strength of my client.”

Mueller Accused Of Sexual Assault; Says Women Were "Offered Money" To Make "False Claims"

Update: The Gateway Pundit has removed the documents from their website containing the Mueller allegations after receiving information on Jacob Wohl - a TGP employee believed to be linked to the Mueller accusation.

So funny. So stupid. Media have been debunking the shit out of this conspiracy theory all evening.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. He does look guilty.
  6. Is she a stripper?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No need to apologize.

1. Oh yeah he does. Slimy fuck that he is.

2. Yup. Matter of fact, I’m thinking since this Russia thing started half his teams duety has been to shut people up.

3. They all do. That’s why they need to be removed, but yes Mewler thinks he is Keven Kosner in “the untouchables”.

4.With you on that, but I bet even Foux News pass’s.

5.she better. If this is some time shit like Blasey Ford and the other dumb sluts I hope she swings.

6.Dont know.

7. Same here, me too.

“On Thursday, November 1, at the Rosslyn Holiday Inn at noon, we will reveal the first of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s sex assault victims. I applaud the courage and dignity and grace and strength of my client.”

Mueller Accused Of Sexual Assault; Says Women Were "Offered Money" To Make "False Claims"

Update: The Gateway Pundit has removed the documents from their website containing the Mueller allegations after receiving information on Jacob Wohl - a TGP employee believed to be linked to the Mueller accusation.

So funny. So stupid. Media have been debunking the shit out of this conspiracy theory all evening.

On the record as supporting rape.

I repeat. The women involved...there are two and they are unrelated...REPORTED the REPUBLICAN who tried to bribe them to lie about Mueller.'

And what a surprise...Wohl is a Gateway pundit flunky.He has a good chance of going to jail over this

On the record as supporting rape.

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you should seek psychiatric counseling.

Sorry bout that,

1. Sounds like the shit will hit the fan that sits right in front of this Mueller, I will love to see it!
  2. I would pay good money to see it!
  3. I hope they got the goods on him.
  4. SWEET!
  5. Eating Halloween Candy and watching this story on the 1st!
  6. I want to see this libtard crash and burn!!!!!!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. So how many did Mueller RAPE????!!!!!
  2. Bet it wasn't just one, likely 10 or more right?
  3. I love these last minute surprises!
  4. I love these shit hits fan stories even if they are twisted shit, others always come forward during it!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Dude...now you're just lying

The women reported the REPUBLICAN who tried to pay them big bank to lie about Mueller.

You're looking really bad here

I repeat. The women involved...there are two and they are unrelated...REPORTED the REPUBLICAN who tried to bribe them to lie about Mueller.'

And what a surprise...Wohl is a Gateway pundit flunky.He has a good chance of going to jail over this

Here is some really funny/twisted shit to read:

UPDATED: Mueller Accused Of Sexual Assault; Says Women Were "Offered Money" To Make "False Claims"

Aric Toler (@AricToler) | Twitter
That's zerohedge...a Russian troll blog out of Bulgaria

UPDATED: Mueller Accused Of Sexual Assault; Says Women Were "Offered Money" To Make "False Claims"

That's zerohedge...a Russian troll blog out of Bulgaria
BWAHAHAHAHA!

Do lefties ever learn new tricks? Attacking the source is their oldest gambit.

Mueller says that. But he's the accused, so nothing he says should be believed.

Mueller says that. But he's the accused, so nothing he says should be believed.
Lefties hate when they have to take their own medicine.
:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back