#BelieveAllWomen

Mueller has said nothing...but let me ask you...do you believe he raped some woman in NYC on 2 August, 2010 like in the Gateway Pundit claims?

Most likely. Men like Mewler and his Ilk feel that they are above it all. That his actions could of be rape because he is Muller. Even if he is innocent I hope he gets dragged through the mud with reporters staking out all the schools and homes of his family. It is also not unreasonable to have him step down until it’s all sorted out. After all, rape is a serious crime.
Most likely? That's pretty amazing, I must say.

So you disagree with your goddess?

Why would you say that....I've already said I believe both women in this case. But I have to say to have Mueller rape some woman in NYC on 2 August 2010 would be rather amazing.

Why? He is a rich white dude, allegedly republican and a political elite. The woman is credible. She has a right to be believed. Even Hillary agrees with me.

So you believe that Mueller raped her on 2 August 2010 in NYC. That IS the claim in the Gateway Pundit.

Still, I ain't stooping to dim scum level. Innocent until proven guilty.

But, and it's a big but, she has to know what she is getting into with the circus just shown by liberals over a 36 year old unprovable claim from a drunken high school party. So perhaps October will be surprising after all.

Who is she?
A women who claims Mueller raped her.

What is her name?
Puddin Tane.

Still, I ain't stooping to dim scum level. Innocent until proven guilty.

But, and it's a big but, she has to know what she is getting into with the circus just shown by liberals over a 36 year old unprovable claim from a drunken high school party. So perhaps October will be surprising after all.

Who is she?
A women who claims Mueller raped her.
On 2 August 2010 in NYC.

When was Ford diddled? Day and year?

“On Thursday, November 1, at the Rosslyn Holiday Inn at noon, we will reveal the first of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s sex assault victims. I applaud the courage and dignity and grace and strength of my client.”

Mueller Accused Of Sexual Assault; Says Women Were "Offered Money" To Make "False Claims"

Yup, sounds credible to me. The FBI needs to investigate Mewler.
Instead he sent the FBI to go harass her.

Meh, maybe the feds will look into it. But I believe the woman. Muller is a sex predator . Likely a cereal rapist.
The WOMEN...have said they were offered money from Republican operatives to LIE about Mueller...and it was more than one

“On Thursday, November 1, at the Rosslyn Holiday Inn at noon, we will reveal the first of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s sex assault victims. I applaud the courage and dignity and grace and strength of my client.”

Mueller Accused Of Sexual Assault; Says Women Were "Offered Money" To Make "False Claims"

Yup, sounds credible to me. The FBI needs to investigate Mewler.
Instead he sent the FBI to go harass her.

Meh, maybe the feds will look into it. But I believe the woman. Muller is a sex predator . Likely a cereal rapist.
The WOMEN...have said they were offered money from Republican operatives to LIE about Mueller...and it was more than one
Talk's cheap.

So...who is this woman who said that Mueller raped her on 2 August 2010 in NYC? I want to believe her...but I need more than a pronoun. Who is it?

You believed Ford with no time, no day, no year. Tell you what, explain what your Hillary means when she says woman have a right to be believed, then explain what made Ford and the other two wackos credible, and maybe I’ll try. Till then, I find I odd that with no evidence, time or date you bought book line and sinker the dumb slurs dribble, her out the gate Mewler is clean? Na, FBI needs tocinvestigat Mewler. While they are at it they can take a second look at uranium 1 and the anthrax investigations. I’m not so sure Mewler isn’t working with Russians.

So...who is this woman who said that Mueller raped her on 2 August 2010 in NYC? I want to believe her...but I need more than a pronoun. Who is it?

You believed Ford with no time, no day, no year. Tell you what, explain what your Hillary means when she says woman have a right to be believed, then explain what made Ford and the other two wackos credible, and maybe I’ll try. Till then, I find I odd that with no evidence, time or date you bought book line and sinker the dumb slurs dribble, her out the gate Mewler is clean? Na, FBI needs tocinvestigat Mewler. While they are at it they can take a second look at uranium 1 and the anthrax investigations. I’m not so sure Mewler isn’t working with Russians.
You are not paying attention...I have said multiple times that I believe the women in this case. How about you? Do you believe the women in this case or not?

"Believe all women" my big bodacious female ass!!! They can and will lie. Just like men do.

"Believe all women" my big bodacious female ass!!! They can and will lie. Just like men do.
Do you believe the women in this case?
Not until I know who the heck they are. Right now, its empty accusations and hearsay. Same with the Ford bullshit. No proof. No witnesses. Just bullshit. This might be the same kind of bullshit.

You are not paying attention...I have said multiple times that I believe the women in this case. How about you? Do you believe the women in this case or not?
The "woman in this case" said she was offered money to LIE about Mueller.

The "woman in this case" said she was offered money to LIE about Mueller.

That’s beside the point. Sex, rich white republican = sex offender. Mewler must take his lumps or y’all shut your cock suckers.

Forum List

Back