Beliving is seeing for the partisans.

I take that as a no you can't name specific Obama policies that resulted in the economic growth

Barack Obama - Key Events | Miller Center

Here, you dumb piece of shit.........Look up from the Volker rule to extending Bush's tax cuts.......

and then go play with yourself in front of a picture of Trump or Moore.....LOL

Extending the Bush tax cuts resulted in economic growth?
Tell me more!

Oh sure I'll tell you more:

We collected less taxes which resulted in

1. increased near-to-mid term economic growth
2. INCREASED DEFICITS and debt.

increased near-to-mid term economic growth

Hurray!!!

Thank you for admitting you don’t give a shit about deficits and debt.

You should, because one day long term effects will kick in and all that growth will have to be LOST with interest.

You got me, I'm all about the growth of the private sector.

Barack Obama - Key Events | Miller Center

Here, you dumb piece of shit.........Look up from the Volker rule to extending Bush's tax cuts.......

and then go play with yourself in front of a picture of Trump or Moore.....LOL

Tell me more!

Hurray!!!

You should, because one day long term effects will kick in and all that growth will have to be LOST with interest.

You mean you are all about the growth of the private sector IN SHORT TO MID TERM.

Are you saying that the economy isn't significantly better since nov 9th?

Because it is.

Because it is.

Economy grew at about same rate as it did in last 5 years.

This is based on job growth, GDP growth, income growth, corporate profits etc.

Because it is.

• 3rd quarter 2017: 3.0 percent
  • 2nd quarter 2017: 3.1 percent
U.S. Economy at a Glance
Obama, not a single year of 3% GDP growth.

Well it wasn't difficult to beat given the worse than ever performance. But compared to that miserable low, Trump sure is winning.

Because it is.

U.S. Economy at a Glance

Well it wasn't difficult to beat given the worse than ever performance. But compared to that miserable low, Trump sure is winning.

....In which year did Trump post 3%+ growth?

He didn't is the answer. He has one Q of 1.2% growth and 2 Qs of 3%, which means he needs to put up much stronger Q4 to make it a 3.0% year. Current growth rates are completely in line with 5 year trend:

blog_gdp_growth_q3_2017.gif

Do you see Trump boom? No you don't, because it isn't in the data, it's in your head only.

Last edited:
Trumpster brain explodes when you hold their politico fantasies to the hard data.

Because it is.

U.S. Economy at a Glance

....which year did Trump post 3%+ year? No year - he has one Q of 1.2% growth and 2 Qs of 3%, which is completely in line with 5 year trend:

What you righties say about economy ever since Trump got elected simply does not stand up to basic facts of the data. You are operating from politico fantasies.

False, if you compare Trump's performance to the last 6 years, his growth is statistically significantly higher (ie. 95% confidence that it is higher). In other words, Trump being better would pass a scientific trial.

You are full of shit. Also to include the first quarter as completely Trump's is also full of shit argument. Let's not even get started on HOW Obama managed to get such "high" numbers, specifically how much debt it took.

Eh, some people just hate winning.

Trumpster brain explodes when you hold their politico fantasies to the hard data.

Because it is.

U.S. Economy at a Glance

....which year did Trump post 3%+ year? No year - he has one Q of 1.2% growth and 2 Qs of 3%, which is completely in line with 5 year trend:

What you righties say about economy ever since Trump got elected simply does not stand up to basic facts of the data. You are operating from politico fantasies.

False, if you compare Trump's performance to the last 6 years, his growth is statistically significantly higher (ie. 95% confidence that it is higher). In other words, Trump being better would pass a scientific trial.

You are full of shit. Also to include the first quarter as completely Trump's is also full of shit argument.

Norman, stop being small. Take the higher road and admit the obvious, even if it contradicts what you would like to believe.

You can play your dishonest number games, but the graph is very clear to anyone with a pair of eyes - 1 slow and 2 decent Qs we've had under Trump so far is completely in-line with whats been going on for the last 5 years.

Tell me more!

Hurray!!!

You mean you are all about the growth of the private sector IN SHORT TO MID TERM.

Tell me how tax cuts harm GDP growth in the private sector in the long term. When you get a chance.

Forum List

Back