Ben and Jerry’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess if Ben & Jerry's is serious about "returning stolen land" then they should close up shop and hand the keys over to the local tribes. Win-win for everyone. The Indians inherit a business and the rest of us don't have to listen to any more woke nonsense from two, old fools.

Overpriced but very good. Now days all decent ice cream is over priced. Bu, hey. All pricing is fair pricing, if the customers will pay it on optional items in level enough to support the business model.
Hey. Ben and Jerry’s now sells their ice cream at dollar tree too. What a bargain.

True story.

I guess if Ben & Jerry's is serious about "returning stolen land" then they should close up shop and hand the keys over to the local tribes. Win-win for everyone. The Indians inherit a business and the rest of us don't have to listen to any more woke nonsense from two, old fools.
Lefties only have enough virtue to signal. Not actually to do anything meaningful.

Overpriced but very good. Now days all decent ice cream is over priced. Bu, hey. All pricing is fair pricing, if the customers will pay it on optional items in level enough to support the business model.
I've enjoyed brands much better than Ben and Jerrys.

Lefties only have enough virtue to signal. Not actually to do anything meaningful.
Yes ... they're opposed to "stealing land" unless and until the invaders from the south do it. Then it's perfectly fine. And they tout "compassion" as their reason but won't allow any illegals into their homes. Complete, total, and absolute hypocrites!

I will have to stop and buy some on my way home today

I've enjoyed brands much better than Ben and Jerrys.
We also do a lot of Breyers, and lately Kroger's "Private Selection" Brand. PJ is in to something called Maine Blueberry Belgian Cone.

We also do a lot of Breyers, and lately Kroger's "Private Selection" Brand. PJ is in to something called Maine Blueberry Belgian Cone.
We have a local ice cream company that is so much better than any national brand.

We have a local ice cream company that is so much better than any national brand.
Somebody local? Not surprising. There are some local Mennonite or Amish people that do fantastic Ice Cream and sell at the Farmer's Market, down town. Everything those folks do is excellent, the milk, chocolate milk, butter, cream, just everything.

Right now the best out there in my opinion is Tillamook. A tad on the expensive side but well worth it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back