🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben "BS" Shapiro Storms Out Of An Interview by a Professional Journalist

I doubt that any of these drones could hack it outside their bubble. Geller,Coulter,Jones,Rimjob, the clowns on fox and so on. A dissenting voice brings them to the shapiro position = fucked.

And once again, you demonstrate for us the leftist delusion that the rest of the world is guilty of what your side actually does.

I doubt that any of these drones could hack it outside their bubble. Geller,Coulter,Jones,Rimjob, the clowns on fox and so on. A dissenting voice brings them to the shapiro position = fucked.

You can't hack me, faggot. Who the fuck are you to judge, bitch? :slap:

So he went through really old tweats.... and that's all he wanted to 'report' on?

Are you saying that you yourself, have never said something 10 years ago, that now you disagree with? I mean, isn't that the whole human experience, is that you have an opinion, you learn and grow as a human, and your opinion changes?

This is dumb. If this is all you have against Shapiro, then you have nothing. You are just trying to make up stuff to be angry about. Go find Jesse Smollett and make up more outrage.
So why couldn't he have simply stated he no longer feels that way?

The point is, you can't go running around all over the place, squealing like a little girl about "The left is so violent and spewing violent rhetoric", when you yourself are engaging in the most violent and divisive rhetoric ever.

That's why he took offense to the basic, reasonable and necessary questions, because Neil had his ass dead to rights.

The bitch ass was getting pissed simply for being presented w/his own words and statements.

That's saying a lot.

But you'll continue to defend him, am I right?
you can't go running around all over the place, squealing like a little girl
marc you have done that a few times around here yourself....
Why are all your comments attacking people who write on this site? Are you getting paid by Russians? Do you see Trump as your God? There has to be a reason why your defense of Trump is so extreme.
But I do have one word of advice. If you’re going to spend all your time attacking people because you think they malign Trump, you need to get better in your comments. They’re just so poorly written and they come across as something you would expect from very young teenagers.

I have a very masculine voice, not some girly bitch ass voice like BSer you idiot..

Also, I'm not a short man, like that little snot.

So in size, stature, and voice I'm a man, and that impish BSer punk is quite womanish in comparison.

Does your voice sound girlish like that little chipmunk's too?

Why else would you be caping for such a little piss-aunt?

987721195a0eec6b5429fbf57d1a496e.jpg

BS, aka Ben Shapiro's out peddling some new far rightwing rag of a book, and was on an established journalist show in Britain. He was being asked regular, basic questions concerning his own words and the BSer just couldn't handle it...

I often see this same type of behavior exhibited in the self-professed Conservative posters of USMB. When asked about their own posts and rhetoric, they huff, puff, pout, shout, stomp and/or simply run away.

So how many of you are BS fans?

Where’s the professional journalist?

So he went through really old tweats.... and that's all he wanted to 'report' on?

Are you saying that you yourself, have never said something 10 years ago, that now you disagree with? I mean, isn't that the whole human experience, is that you have an opinion, you learn and grow as a human, and your opinion changes?

This is dumb. If this is all you have against Shapiro, then you have nothing. You are just trying to make up stuff to be angry about. Go find Jesse Smollett and make up more outrage.
So why couldn't he have simply stated he no longer feels that way?

The point is, you can't go running around all over the place, squealing like a little girl about "The left is so violent and spewing violent rhetoric", when you yourself are engaging in the most violent and divisive rhetoric ever.

That's why he took offense to the basic, reasonable and necessary questions, because Neil had his ass dead to rights.

The bitch ass was getting pissed simply for being presented w/his own words and statements.

That's saying a lot.

But you'll continue to defend him, am I right?
Why are all your comments attacking people who write on this site? Are you getting paid by Russians? Do you see Trump as your God? There has to be a reason why your defense of Trump is so extreme.
But I do have one word of advice. If you’re going to spend all your time attacking people because you think they malign Trump, you need to get better in your comments. They’re just so poorly written and they come across as something you would expect from very young teenagers.
you mean like a hell of a lot of your comments are?...and once again prove i defend trump....what i said had nothing to with that ass...it had to do with your good buddy marc...

I have a very masculine voice, not some girly bitch ass voice like BSer you idiot..

Also, I'm not a short man, like that little snot.

So in size, stature, and voice I'm a man, and that impish BSer punk is quite womanish in comparison.

Does your voice sound girlish like that little chipmunk's too?

Why else would you be caping for such a little piss-aunt?

987721195a0eec6b5429fbf57d1a496e.jpg
thats getting pretty defensive marc....did i hit on something about you?....remember a few months ago you called me a nice name and ran from the thread when i asked you to prove it?...they say truth hurts.........

thats getting pretty defensive marc....did i hit on something about you?....remember a few months ago you called me a nice name and ran from the thread when i asked you to prove it?...they say truth hurts.........
You're too cute by half Harry.

BS, aka Ben Shapiro's out peddling some new far rightwing rag of a book, and was on an established journalist show in Britain. He was being asked regular, basic questions concerning his own words and the BSer just couldn't handle it...

I often see this same type of behavior exhibited in the self-professed Conservative posters of USMB. When asked about their own posts and rhetoric, they huff, puff, pout, shout, stomp and/or simply run away.

Well, I just watch the 16 minute "interview."

Pretty amazing you think this old fart scored any "points." I guess people see what they want to see.

Mr. Shapiro was clearly wasting his time. The guy just isn't good at the interview thing, and he clearly isn't a "journalist."

Last edited:

Where’s the professional journalist?

Andrew Neil is a former editor of The Scotsman and The Times.. He is very much a journalist.

Again your thread title is inaccurate. "Professional" and "Journalist" rarely go together these days especially when the "Journalist" interviewer is clearly a Left Wing hack with an agenda to push. Please try to do better on your thread titles so as not to mislead your readers.

Laughing at all the right wing fucktards on here claiming that little ben wasnt beaten up. You people are sad fucks.

AOC didn't even know what a garbage disposal was in her fucking apartment. And the stupid bitch thinks shes smart enough to write legislation that costs our country 94 trillion dollars.

Stupid bitch graduated cum laude and when she flipped on her fucking garbage disposal she said "Oh laude!!!"

She ran against an economics professor from a university and she won. Our country is fucked.

Last edited:
What a wanker.
For Americans - Andrew Neil is a conservative, pro brexit shite. And I despise him. But he does nail this whiney little wanker who seems incapable of defending his various positions.
I guess american political extremists arent used to being asked those question things.
Most on the right are cowards, in the US or UK.

Ben Shapiro apologises to Andrew Neil after being 'destroyed' in BBC interview
The US conservative pundit Ben Shapiro has said he was “destroyed” by Andrew Neil in a TV debate in which he accused the veteran broadcaster of being a “lefty” before abruptly ending the interview.

Neil, chair of the group that owns the rightwing magazine the Spectator, subjected Shapiro to a robust interrogation about previous remarks such as “Israelis like to build, Arabs like to bomb crap”, and highlighted his support for new hardline abortion laws in the state of Georgia.

Perhaps the right wing trash on here would like to continue with their bullshit.

Forum List

Back