Ben Carson as Vice President?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I know it would go against conventional wisdom, but picking Carson as Trump's running mate would underscore their difference with Hillary Clinton's corruption. Although the VP officially serves as President of the Senate, this is largely a ceremonial duty. Legislative experience may be a more important qualification for the President's Chief of Staff, where someone like Newt Gingrich might be best suited.

Wouldn't it be a refreshing change for a Vice President to be selected on the basis of character and leadership?

:banana: :banana2: :banana:
I know it would go against conventional wisdom, but picking Carson as Trump's running mate would underscore their difference with Hillary Clinton's corruption. Although the VP officially serves as President of the Senate, this is largely a ceremonial duty. Legislative experience may be a more important qualification for the President's Chief of Staff, where someone like Newt Gingrich might be best suited.

Wouldn't it be a refreshing change for a Vice President to be selected on the basis of character and leadership?

I swear to God the right screamed for years about how President Obama lack experience and now those like you want Donald John Trump to take Ben Carson and that would be the one of those tickets that when looked back on will be consider the dumbest move in the GOP history!

I know you will disagree and tell me how it will be the winning ticket in November, and I am telling you if Trump does it you better get use to President Clinton!

And all they would have to do is wake him up whenever he was needed.

I swear to God the right screamed for years about how President Obama lack experience and now those like you want Donald John Trump to take Ben Carson and that would be the one of those tickets that when looked back on will be consider the dumbest move in the GOP history!

I know you will disagree and tell me how it will be the winning ticket in November, and I am telling you if Trump does it you better get use to President Clinton!

Wouldn't it be a refreshing change for you to post an intelligent comment?

Dr. Carson is a mostly a good egg, but I don't see what he brings to the ticket?

Wouldn't it be a refreshing change for you to post an intelligent comment?

Translation:

You don't agree with me and call my response unintelligent but the reality is only a real idiot would believe Carson would make a great VP candidate...

Now do you want to use the race card and claim I am against Carson because of the color of his skin?

Uncle Tom Carson has character or leadership?

I would find it amusing for him to run with NaziTrump, and then replace all the smack NaziTrump talked about the guy during the primaries.

Dr. Carson is a mostly a good egg, but I don't see what he brings to the ticket?

Honesty, integrity, thoughtfulness, (feel free to add)

So you want him to VP because Trump lack all that?

Also what political experience does Carson have to be VP?

Because someone seem nice to you does not make them the right choice for VP.

The best candidate would have been Kasich had Trump not pissed all over him...

Doesn't matter to me who Trump picks. He's the top of the ticket and he's the guy I vote against. But as to this thread, I think it would take a Ben Carson to be vice president, because anyone less 'pliant' would have a miserable term IMHO. I don't think Donald shares leadership with anyone, and someone with a backbone just wont hack it. While I cannot see Carson as any kind of national leader, he seems most definitely to be a good and gentle man. Working for Trump in the capacity of second banana would break him. For his sake, I hope he is not the choice.

Carson won’t be VP, of course, because Trump won’t be president.

And given the disaster that is the Trump ‘campaign,’ it really doesn’t make any difference who Trump picks as his running mate.

Given these facts, Carson would be a good pick because his political career is already dead, and like Trump completely devoid of character and leadership.

Indeed, Carson the bigot with Trump the bigot would make the perfect GOP ticket.

Honesty, integrity, thoughtfulness, (feel free to add)

So you want him to VP because Trump lack all that?

Also what political experience does Carson have to be VP?

Because someone seem nice to you does not make them the right choice for VP.

The best candidate would have been Kasich had Trump not pissed all over him...

Kasich is more Democrat than Hitlery.

There is nothing Trump can do no matter how bizarre to get elected now.

He has made to many enemies among the voters.

He has shown himself to be irrational and crazy.

Hillary is assured of a victory in November.

The only question now is will the Senate and/or the US House turn DEM as well ?!

Right, I mean what possible position could a mostly good egg hold in the US federal government?

A good egg would spoil the whole bunch

Forum List

Back